When did it move from fetish to a lifestyle for you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyEliza85, Feb 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    it would be very fitting , wouldn’t it ?
    He is trying very hard to be relevant, but he really is a bottom, and should be locked up. There relationship is very much FLR.

I can see why it gave my wife some ideas ;)

boisub likes this.
  2. Love seeing him locked

Verified Female

Project Manager
    Local Time:
    Thank you! We both are enjoying the chasity life style.

3. Love seeing him locked

Verified Female

Project Manager
    Local Time:
    Nice! What part?

4. SheisaBitch

SheisaBitch Member

Spoiled
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    When it got past the point of being a thing he wanted and to the point it turns me on.

I remember asking him what was in it for me when we first started talking about chastity. Wow was I in for an education. The feelings of ownership. The pleasure in seeing him locked up. The click of the lock when we relock. And then there is the out of this world sex.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    For madam and I it only took a few months of getting into the kink scene till it turned in to lifestyle for us, and that was over 20 years ago now.

gary170 and sissyEliza85 like this.
  6. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    After 20 years off off and on chastity play with my wife, I developed a kink relationship with a close friend of ours. At some point, about 4 years ago, she got very serious about me being locked full time. My wife agreed, as she didn't want me having sex with a kink partner, especially as this was in a bottoming role. My keyholder is queer, and not into dick or sex, but is very much into bdsm and power exchange. My wife prefers toys to dick, and about 2 years ago, I accepted being permanently locked and celibate going forward.

4 years ago, the idea of being locked full time and denied, got me super hard, and Id masturbate furiously and often to this.
    3 years ago, I was weaned off masturbation, and sex.
    2 years ago (maybe longer) is when I stopped getting aroused at the chastity itself, and more so the serving my keyholder as a chaste boi, and the bdsm aspects. Bdsm, and giving pleasure has replaced sex as the thing I crave, in terms of intensity.

So basically it's been a process. I'd have loved to have been teased about being locked by either my wife or keyholder, but for them, it's like me wearing my wedding ring. I would get off on it, but at the same time, it would make it about the chastity, and not the serving, if that makes sense. I stopped fetishizing chastity eventually, and just accept it as an everyday thing now. Took a while to get comfortable being locked when out with friends or family, but that was largely solved by going with micro cages that don't show at all. None of us are into being obvious about my chastity, so that works well.

gentleman zig likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice