1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I guess the odds that they are doing that as well is pretty low as whilst it does seem to be a growing kink it still is a fairly niche area I think. I do know what you mean though, when locked up for a while and feeling so much devotion it can be so easy to feel hurt at what was probably an innocent comment that could sound like a loss of respect or hurtful comment.

Most important thing if she does tell someone is just to be sure you would still be happy to meet them and not feel uncomfortable.

Jammy likes this.
  2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    The likes of Amazon and eBay only sell stuff if they can shift lots of it and make a profit, so the fact that chastity cages are sold on these websites (and many other sites) suggests that this kink is more popular than we realise. There are probably millions of cocks worldwide that get locked from time to time.

Maybe the reason we don't realise it is that people tend to keep it a secret and don't tell other people.

Jammy and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    If you're worried that she may think you're weak for wanting your cock locked, why not ask her about that and find out?

Locked4Her215 likes this.
  4. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    yeah we’ve had small conversations about if she likes me being locked up and if she likes having control and everything and she said she definitely loves it.

part of the thrill is not sitting down and having a full-blown conversation about her thoughts on it, I can tell she really likes it and not knowing what’s next is exciting.

With that said going into this relationship of four years we’re getting married and she would cook for me every day, clean, do my clothes I have her to the point where she’s coming to me for affection she’s chasing me but now since I flipped the script 180, I don’t know if that will do damage long-term just to enjoy this kink.

that’s what I continue to battle back-and-forth in my head as much as I love this feeling and WANT to continue it and for her to tell her friend. I’m just not sure what I’m setting myself up for in the long run...

5. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    Hey Joey,

You and your fiance have been communicating a lot - that is great! You have researched the topic quite a bit which is great. I'm curious how much research your fiance has done on her own - or is it more just learning from you?

Since you are both communicating openly, I think you both need to define your wants and your boundaries. Take a look at a contract. Whether you actually do one or now, pretend you are doing to do one. They are all over the place and wide ranging in terms what people want. If you and your fiance look at some of those, I think you'll be able to quickly complete your plan and just move into this as a lifestyle. That would mean you would set parameters like you don't want friends to know etc. or she can't do it without your approval. Just because you're locked up, doesn't mean she can literally do whatever she wants; unless that is what you said you wanted when you agreed to terms.

Does she know you want to do this more long term? I could see it has funny or cute to tell a friend if you were locked up and it was just a kink you were going to do that day ... like the role playing stuff "my fiance has a wig and nurse outfit for tonight" etc, but I'd be less interested in my social circle knowing that I was going to lock my cock up all of the time etc. I fantasize about this and I think it is hot, but I think it is too risky. I think one thing that you've found already though, even talking about this is pretty edgy and can get plenty of tension between you just threatening. Why not keep it there. For me a more realistic idea would be for my wife to go on a vacation together and see what we could do to try and get noticed by strangers where we were at, say her wearing a key in a bar with me doting all over her or something.

At first, you kept wanting to know if she was into this and just kept dropping hints yourself. I sounds like it has become clear that she is totally into this. You want to chase. She wants to be chased. You're intoxicated by her more than ever. I don't see what long term damage there could be. I'd say on some rules, boundaries and a release schedule. I think that framework in itself will address your concerns and you are well on your way!

Joey G likes this.
  6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It's very obvious you have to be careful what you wish ;) It's obvious your Lady loves you and love this game as well and keeping you on your toes. It's never bad to surprise her for embracing your new journey maybe flowers or gift then she will get even more hooked when see the romantic side too and your appreciation for her. You know her better if she would appreciate that. As much as you are arroused about the whole thing it important to remember the other things too. What woman could complain about a man doing chores and buying her flowers? Don't think so! There's a saying that most guys would get more sex if they did more chores since many woman have too much on their plates already. In this case the sex could be replace with the kink instead.

Regarding tellling a friend there's always the risk that the friend tell others. Don't think you should push that one too hard maybe in a flirty playful way. It's one of those things you can't force more a conversation or a person at the right time. Let's say they where discussing sex or who does what at home would fit to bring up. I agree it would be hot if she shared it with the right person. Must say it wouldn't be fitting to tell anyone maybe that's why she is truggling to find the right one. Not all want to know about it or would be open enough. As long as she keep you on the toes she might do it when you least think so.

I think more relationship get ruined by a lazy man and the woman is doing all the housework. So actually think this creates a stronger bond opens up for her to have more time chasing you instead of have million chores to do. Think you are doing the right thing and communicate openly. Just be open about it and let her know at some point if it becomes too much for her she should let you know. In the long run maybe she sometimes need a slower period. As it is now she is excited and she seems to like it a lot. Don't think you should worry too much. The more she knows your kinks she might be using them against you so the fun has just started :D Looking forward to reading about what will happen...

Joey G likes this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John and @GoodBoy1122

Really liked what you both had to say, and value your opinions highly.

Got a great update for you since my last post, the day went on and my girl just left for work.

**HERE'S WHERE WE LEFT OFF**

She is absolutely loving having me caged up. She had a VERY playful pleasant vibe all day after work. She was all about me being in the cage, teasing me being in her bra and panties, openly talking about having me locked up etc.

She had me cook her dinner, and do little odd end things for her. When she got home from the gym she texted me "Make me a protein shake and then come get in the car, we need to get groceries."

So I made her a protein shake, went out to the car. When we arrived at the store she told me "Since you are wearing sweat pants I want you to adjust the cage where everyone can see your bulge, especially the girls!" So of course I did what she asked. It was a RUSH!

I swear to god, we are walking around for 5 minutes and some really cute white girl stares right at my crotch lol. I turn to my girl and she caught her staring too! My girl goes "Ha! Did you see that? I bet she thinks you have a big dick because of your bulge, but she doesn't realize its your little cage!" Man I was dying it was so HOT lol. (I'm above average in size but I have a bit of a SPH fetish recently) lol.

We got back home and I packed her lunch etc. earlier when I first got home @GoodBoy1122 I actually brought up that if she wanted to do this full time from now on, that I wanted to have a set of rules and boundaries. She agreed.

So she left for work just now..and texts me. Get ready for this one lol..

She asked me if I want to go to a strip club with her. She told me she wants to take me in my cage, and then have me flirt with some girls to make her jealous, because she has a jealously turn on. Then she wants to tell the girls how I am locked up and embarrass me a bit. LOL.

I am all for it! Hey, there strippers that we don't know, they don't know us, and will probably never see again! I am all for it!

We left off where she said to email her the "rules and regulations" that I wrote out and we will discuss it. In that list I put everything I want and to expect and everything she has requested already. Put a little extra writing into the "regardless of doing all this we are to still love and respect each other." sort of thing.

So that's where I'm at LOL...

Thoughts?

More updates soon..

GoodBoy1122 and John like this.
  8. John

John Member

Local Time:
    She really dig humiliating you :) The visible bulge was very creative. The strip club thing really surprised me maybe she is a bit more kinky than you might have expected ;) The rules is a great idea especially as a chastity contract it's very arrousing to know you signed over the right to her and you have no say :lockkey: Love the humiliation fetish. Surpiced me how she choose a pink device for someone I would expect being vanilla in the beginning. Great follow up and super exciting development lately.

Joey G likes this.
  9. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    This whole kink has been very surprising on how much she is enjoying it. Knowing her 4 years now, she isn’t what I would call lazy at all but she definitely won’t argue with me doing things for her lol. Given that she gets jealous, she also loves that I’m locked up so I can’t mess around. She didn’t say that, but we all know that’s what she is thinking.

***UPDATE***

Spoke to her last night through email. Send a very lengthy “contract” breakdown on ground rules, expectations, etc. keeping respect towards each other while having fun.

So after we discussed the contract, she said she agreed with everything. She wants me as her full time slave ;-) She is going to embarrass me in public a little bit when she can, and do some small dick insults every now and then. We have our nicknames for each other.

We agreed when were out in public to dial it down a bit so people don’t think were crazy lol but she will still whisper or text me bossy commands.

When were at home, gloves are off and I am her full blown slave. Bossy, demanding, telling me what to do. Earning my release and only she knows when Ill get to cum. Lol.

Man I just can’t believe how this developed so quickly!

Ok here’s my question, I seem to mix this up.

**Question for you guys**

So obviously I still want to exchange love and affection with each other, but I want to keep that bossy slave vibe about her going. So how would I balance it? Nothing is more of a turn on then when I come home and she is immediately bossy, and commands me to do something.

Then the other side of me is thinking, well it would be nice to get a kiss and a “Hi babe” too.

How would I balance it?

Thank you guys!

ampallang4 likes this.
  10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Communication. Let her know that you would still like to get some of that. Or maybe set dates were you can take some time for good old fashion affection

CuckeldBull, GoodBoy1122 and homebody like this.
  11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    That's actually a really good question. Now everything is new for both of you so many things could still happen. Personally I have learned when having a relationship that's ONLY kink based isn't good long term. Must say it's also if it start like this as well where what you got in common. There must me more than the kink that keeps a couple together. On the other hand if you have a relationship where the kink doesn't match that can be a issue too. If you still got more than the kink you are on a safer ground than just having the kink as common ground. Both of you have known each other for 4 years so maybe this is just a new spice in your relationship so assume you would stand much stronger. This is solely based on personal experience. Simply don't believe a relationship should solely be based on kink. This is new for both of you so why not just enjoy maybe later you would tone it a bit down. You could still have a romantic relationship besides this common kink. I'm glad I can write common kink but seems like your girlfriend got the same kink now!

12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John Yeah brother, I hear everything your saying. Being this is BRAND NEW our relationship prior to a few days ago had a great foundation in place. Right now it seems like a new kink that were both enjoying. Some thoughts I had through out the day...

Knowing how my girl is. Slightly shy, needs to be pushed a bit to start being bossy or say insults etc. I think I have going at this 110mph from 4 days ago and need to slow it down. Bring it to 65-70mph lol. Give her time to bring it up, say things herself etc.

I like be called her slave but I dove SO into it so fast that I have been talking to her almost the past 3 days like "in character." lol.

What I am saying is, are you guys your normal selves from day to day? Are you your normal personality, being a man, doing your thing, going to work, gym etc but your in chastity?

Balance continues to enter my brain and tells me to SLOW DOWN. It's great she dove so into this so fast but I think I will get more out of it by slowing down a bit. Letting her create the next scene so to speak. Am I making sense?

It was like one day I was Joey the alpha male, and the next day I was sissy caged man begging to clean her dishes LOL. I am not hating it but I think its TO MUCH to soon.

What do you think guys? Am I making sense or just experiencing what you all did at first?

John likes this.
  13. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey Joey,

Yes, we are ourselves day to day. That's what i meant when I said it felt like you were still in more of a role playing mode with this and that you'(you and her) will need to settle in a normal day to day life where it is just part of your life. Chastity will still allow the kink tension to pop up at any moment. But day to day stresses and tension will at some point deter interest. So, just like normal life. But I have found in those down moments (you're stressed about your job, you kids, you relatives going through a hard time etc), my interest in sex will bounce back way quicker than if I wasn't locked. Then a day or so later, you're doing kinky shit with her sitting on your face. But chastity can't stop you from being overwhelmed in the rest of your life etc. If you keep going with long term, you'll start to enjoy the ride more than the destination.

I have a thought on the bossy factor with your fiance. I think you are both are still following your old instincts. Like this is a role play thing. You both agree that you like long term permanent chastity. However, I don't think you both want long term permanent role play. So you both need to settle into normal life. As I was saying you were following your instincts to cross the finish line - you were locked up and it was going to end with an orgam for you and the cage was just a prop etc. You are starting to settle in, now you need to do it together. At the moment, it feels like she hasn't come off of kink / role play mode yet. That is great, you're getting into it! But that will fade. The same themes can constantly remain though, they can just be toned down. Your both sitting watching tv - you're rubbing her feet. When her drink gets low, you ask her if you can get her a refill. You use the nick names you came up with here and there subtly instead of dramatically all of the time. But then, at any moment all of that kink can come back at a moments notice. When she demands it or when you express the need for more kink in so many words. I'll refer back to what I said before that this will evolve in a way that works for you both. I think you both now need to let "normal" settle back into the picture and see what that looks like. I'll always go for some fun kinky stuff, but you'll find that when you let "normal" settle in, your heightened senses and attraction to her will allow the most simple things and gestures drive you wild. Most of the locked up guys here have a challenge that their KH doesn't push the buttons and pull the levers of their locked up partner. We crave the extents your fiance is at and we but we love the the subtle stuff as well. For you guys though, I think you just need to start to learn how to dial things back so you can get on with life, but of course throttle up as often as possible.

Dude - keep it up! I think at this point, you should be providing tips to everyone else here! You're like the Doogie Houser or Bobby Fisher of chastity!

Joey G and Neander like this.
  14. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Have you mentioned CM to her?

CuckeldBull likes this.
  15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    You know sometimes the most shy are the wilder in reality. Think it's a hell of a confidence boost for her as well. In the begining I think it's a good idea to guide her but I would assume she would get it very soon which seems obvious already :D It's like you get raise to treat people the right way. If you have a partner you don't say humiliating things but when you approve it and say to her you like it. Then maybe she gets into it since she know you like it and don't hold back. So it gets a whole new meaning for her and you. So I'm not in doubt she could call the shots herself from now on. Of cause a little guidance since she might not know all that you like. The most important don't top from the bottom as they say. Trying to get her to do your kinks. Let her at all times be the one in control. Keep her needs the most important.

I know the character thing when you are totally absorbed in this thing you feel like "one" with that character. Being aroused and thinking with the chastity belt. Besides that there's also the normal life you mention work, gym it's not like chastity is forgotten more like it in the background. Even if it's constantly in your mind. Would probably say takes more space when it's new rather when you have done it for years. Being aroused of cause will always bring your thought to your Lady could happen at work or any place. It's easy the chastity takes over every minute of the day since us guys sometimes thinks with the thing we lockup.

I know it can feel overwhelming if she is moving faster than you expect think you should let her decide the speed just try to keep up. Just don't pressure about chastity just let her do it and do as she say. Then you might be on for a hell of a ride :+1:

Joey G likes this.
  16. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @GoodBoy1122 @John

Fellas, dynamite read from both of you. Really needed that information.

**UPDATE**

Right after I posted yesterday about slowing things down a bit this is what happened.

She comes home from work and I just acted my normal self. No kink nicknames, said nothing related to chastity etc. normal greeting and work chit chat.

We had a bit of an argument last night due to some old fling of hers that was reaching out through social media. This dude was known to her as “mega dong” lol. The nickname she gave him because he has like a 11” dong. A real monster.

We role played before (before chastity was introduced) where she would tell me about her big dick experience with him while we were fooling around. Another kink. It was hot, fun, we would do that once in a while. Like story telling but true stories.

I didn’t realize he recently reached out to her and was being a bit sketch. So I put my foot down and said bedroom kinks, story telling etc. is one thing but actually still talking to this guy is another thing.

I said flip the script. Some girl I use to bang is hitting me up being shady and sketch. Would you like that. She said hell no! So there ya go. We squashed the argument, she blocked him.

She laid for a nap. Hours later when she woke up she mentioned my chastity cage. About how she loves when I go outside with the cage bulge showing. Makes it look like “I’m packing” but she knows its just the cage ;)

I said well I’m glad you like that. Ill show off the bulge from now on!

(Here’s where she is implementing my humiliation kink)

She told me she wants to have me walk the mall with her with the cage bulge showing and carry all her bags. So women will stare and get jealous like wow he carries her stuff and has a big dick, look at that bulge!

I told her that I like when she pokes fun at me so she said while were walking around she will tell me “Your being a good caged slave, all the women are staring at your big bulge! But we know it’s just your little dick in a little cage causing that bulge don’t we!”

Man, I love it! I’m not small at all, but knowing she has had a mega dong and then having me pretend like I’m packing but then making fun of me being small is just wow.

I always wonder if she misses the big dong? The 4 years iv known her, she ALWAYS talked big dicks down. They hurt. Don’t fit. Etc. We tried using large dildos in the past too, she hated them.

So she leaves for work and I send her a photo in my underwear with the bulge showing. She goes “Wow that looks good lol..looks nice and big mmm.”

So that’s where we left off. I dialed it back, normal talk etc. she definitely loves this.

My question to you guys:

What do you think this whole cage bulge, make all the women in public think I’m packing but I’m really not kink of hers is? What’s your interpretation is?

Curious to get other opinions! I love it, but just curious, thanks!

John likes this.
  17. John

John Member

Local Time:

I experienced ones a woman staring me down there for a long time where wearing joggers the cage stood out a bit. I general I haven't expericed it maybe because it's less visible when wearing certain clothes. To be honest I have no idea how much women look at guys down there. I assume from the description the way it's worn it's a bit more obvious than usual? Do you know if that mega dong reached out while you played chastity? It's obvious you really enjoy the humiliation part.

Joey G likes this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #118 Joey G, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    @John I don’t know the timeline on when he reached out. I have never went through her phone. It was a rare situation where I used her social media to look someone up that she was friends with and I wasn’t (she doesn’t hide things from me) but when I saw his username in her private messages, and the convo was on “vanish mode” where the convo isn’t saved. Erases every time you close the convo. I went off lol.

She told me he put it on vanish mode and he would comment on her photos and stories and she would just like it back. Nothing more then that.

It seems he reached out more recently. The whole chastity thing came into play maybe a week now.

For the record I love her talking about his mega dong in the bedroom. She even said “I didn’t think you would mind if I spoke to him since we tell our stories in the bedroom about him.” I told her it’s two different things, she apologized and said it wasn’t a cool move on her part. Everything was squashed. (Giving the short version of our argument)

I can’t help but to wonder why she wants me to flash the cage bulge to look like I’m packing, and then make fun. All while recently talking to mega dong.

I do not want to turn this into relationship advice haha. But I wonder her thoughts behind it.....

Its hot to me. The whole public check out his crotch then make fun that I am actually not packing, its just the cage. Lol.

Thoughts?

**ADD ON**

I LOVE how she is into this. Especially since I dialed back and started being my normal self while still enjoying chastity. She then started to bring it up! She clearly LOVES having me locked up, teasing, making fun etc. I want to keep this up!!

John likes this.
  19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I understand the whole dilemma both from a relationship and kink perspective. Just curious what was up with the mega dong showing up in the middle of this. Good you got the talk might solve it. I understand you like when she mention mega dong etc. Probably her way adding little humiliation to the game with the showing the cage thing. I see the humiliation part as well if someone notice it is a cage. Nice you finally being your normal self too. It's good she hasn't forgot about the cage and you still love the whole thing. The journey continues....

Joey G likes this.
  20. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I was in a store once and there was a lady shopping and the owner. I had to stretch up to check something out and I guess the lady was checking me out. She made a purchase and left before I did. When I checked out the owner said that he had never happen to him but the lady told him that I had a nice package. If they both only knew the reason

Joey G and John like this.
  21. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John Yeah to be honest I don’t know when mr “mega dong” first reached out. I do know that she came up with the whole bulge in public to get random women to look at me. Then tell me “You know it’s just your little dick in a little cage..if they only knew your not packing haha!” She genuinely smiles and enjoys the whole bulge thing lol. I love that SHE was the one to come up with it. Very hot!

Thankfully it seems like I squashed any unwanted conversations with him and her. So I left it alone.

Even today. Since I have dialed it back and started being more my normal self, I hardly mentioned the cage today. I came home from work and jumped in the shower. Took the cage off just for a proper cleaning which she said I could only when she was home under supervision.

She walked into the bathroom and said “Um where is your cage!?” I explained about cleaning it. She goes “Ok well leave it off just to lay down with me for a nap. Then it’s back on!” “You didn’t jerk it did you!?” I said of course not!!!

I lay with her for a 1hr nap and she was grinding on me, teasing me badly lol. I said hey what do you think about me finishing off? She goes “Nooo I am just working you up and then your back in your cage!” Lol.

Woke up, cage went back on. She is still sleeping.

Man oh man. It’s like psychology teaches you about women. If you want them to do more, you have to do less. Even since yesterday I dialed it back, she has been bringing it up. Yeah ill throw out very small subtle one liners every now and then but man!

I am looking forward to walking the mall with her in a few days.

While carrying all her bags should I carry her purse to?? Lol.

Keep you posted...

@maid julie What a cool story! When my lady first mentioned about this showing off the cage package thing I thought to myself how many women are really gonna a notice this...

DAY 1 a cute blonde at the grocery was looking right at my crotch. My lady even noticed her looking!

I wear nicer fashionable sweatpants and they’re tighter in the crotch area and it’s a noticeable bulge with the CB6000S cage.

again, I think it’s amazing that she came up with this on her own!!

John and ampallang4 like this.
  22. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It was the same cage for me at the time lol

Joey G likes this.
  23. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    If you really are an "alpha male" then it doesn't really matter what you and your partner do to get each others' rocks off, does it?

Embrace your kinks. 8P

I mean, as long as you're not, like, eating babies or sacrificing kittens in Time Square or something like that.

Joey G likes this.
  24. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    oops double post

25. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So I want to ask you guys I’m on day five being locked up… I’m used to masturbating twice a day and having sex three times a week to now basically her not telling me when I’m going to get to get my rocks off lol.

is it normal to be dinging out a little bit? It’s like this heightens sense that I never want to get rid of, is this what it’s like all the time? I hope so!

So I’m going to the mall in two days and she’s going to have me walk around with all her shopping bags while wearing this new necklace I got her with a lock and key on it to my cage.

my question is should I carry her purse to? Or is that a bit much?

please tell me your thoughts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice