Searching for a slightly larger ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by SubmissiveBoy, Nov 17, 2020.

1. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Hello, I’ve recently purchased a chastity device for me and my girlfriend to begin chastity play together. Before introducing her to the concept of chastity I figured I should probably try the cage on, but it seems the ring I chose was too small and I’m finding my cock turning red which I’m assuming means the ring is quite significantly too tight.

The thing is, I’ve been looking to either buy a larger ring or just another device all together that comes with a larger ring but all of the ones I’m coming across are still too small.

Judging from the sizes I’ve got I need a ring that’s 2.2 inches in diameter (whereas the one I have is 1.9 inches).

So does anyone know where I can find a ring that size? For some reason I’m really struggling to find one! Even if I have to buy an entirely new cage, that would be fine so long as it’s suitable for long term wear. I would also prefer it to be metal and preferably £40 or under (I am a beginner after all).

Also, I figured I should write my actual sizing in case that helps. I think the important stuff is that the circumference around my scrotum and cock is 7 inches and my length is 3.5 inches flaccid.

2. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    It’s also possible that it’s normal for your cock and balls to have a degree of redness to them? Should I try wearing it for a longer period of time to see if the redness goes down as I become less excited or is that not normal? Lol, as you can probably tell I’m really new to this!

3. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    Just to make things easier here I’ve uploaded a couple of photos to an album to give you a better idea about what’s going on. If I’m being honest, the more I’m wearing the cage the comfier it is and the redness seems to be a lot better. Maybe I was too excited when putting the cage on initially? I don’t know! Lol, I’m probably making myself look incredibly silly with all of this...

A second question I’ve now got though is that with a metal device, is it normal for it to be sort of drooping down? Like, quite a large part of my cock is poking out behind the cage, especially when I get hard. I suspect that this is because of the weight of the cage but this could also be another potential sizing issue?

Anyway, I’m going to stop with all of the questions now, I feel a lot better now I’ve been in the cage for a while to be honest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice