Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Thanks for the advice, you are the first person to have said this I have come across. What device do you have, and what was you tight ring size, relative to the non tight measurment behind the glans.
    Hooe you don't mind the question, it is good to get pepole true experience, and it will give me a good idea on ring sizing.

Cheers

2. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I have the 2a.

Everyone is different, so even the relationship between relaxed diameter and “tight” diameter will be different. I can tell you that I initially measured to 1”, which allowed me to slip out. I tried several rings that I purchased from a hardware store and it turns out I needed about 7/8”. A very small difference, but enough that it was ineffective, now it’s inescapable. I couple realistically go slightly larger, but this should work for a while.

3. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    So I just tried to wear this again overnight and the retainer ring sticks to the top of the penis, resulting in a raw spot. Like I need to separate the ring from the penis, which is somewhat painful, before it can slide off. Is it because I sweat a little and that’s the result? Is there a cream or lube that will stop this? I don’t think I’ll ever be able to wear this device.

4. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like your skin is to dry when you try, you could try a dab of silicon lube which won't dry out or if you don't like that baby oil gel.
    Or perhaps the ring is a mm or so to tight?
    Have you tried to message Mike to ask him for advice?
    I have come across pepole who have had issues with the retainer ring sizing.
    You could try what I have seen some one else do. That is to cut the ring and buy different sizes of piercing ring jewelry to see if a different size ring will work.
    That's relatively inexpensive (compared to the device).
    If it works you can either stick with that or send it back to Mike to fit a different size retainer ring. Might be worth a try?

5. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    What is Mike's name on Fetlife? Or could you maybe repost those #16 photos here? Thanks.

6. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
  7. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
  8. Smallandlockedup

Smallandlockedup New member

Local Time:
    My new 2A has arrived. And all I have to say is that it is amazing. It is like a piece of artwork, and functionally it seems like Ms. Lori has thought of everything. Its an upgrade for me from a MM Jailbird and, as great of a device as the Jailbird is, this one just blows it away. I know it costs a lot, but if its something you can afford it is well worth the money. My wife and I wanted something more secure than the jailbird, and this is it. Fits like a glove and unbelievably secure. No pulling out anymore, and just so much more substantial. Its open enough to maintain cleanliness, but is so thick that there is no way to touch through the cage. Its just an incredible work of craftsmanship.

One other thing to add - I have read on here some
    posts by folks who have had negative things to say about Ms. Lori. All I have to say is that my experience with her was stellar. She was very helpful with the ordering process and gave me great input and advice. She was spot on. My device got delayed substantially (I ordered in January and just got it in September), but that was because of COVID. I believe they got backed up due to lack of supplies. And that is understandable. Stuff happens. This has been unprecedented and unpredictable. What matters to me is that she communicated with me and was super-responsive to emails. She always got back to me within the same day. That was important to me. It demonstrated integrity and honesty, which is important when you are dealing with someone you dont know, discussing a very intimate topic, paying them a lot of money, and trusting them to do the right thing. As an example of her integrity, at one point along the way i asked her if i could pay more to move my device up to the front of a very long line. She politely refused, explaining that it would not be fair to her other customers. That told me something, and I respected that. Many of us get impatient, and there were times that I was too, but I looked at it this way - there is a reason she is so busy. Her work is amazing.

sb_andycb, lokdnsteel and hardbodysub like this.
  9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Nice! Thanks for the review. Can you post a pic of the device? I'm curious to see the design, how it is open enough for cleanliness, but so thick that there is no way to touch through the cage. Also whether the design prevents access to the pivoting restraining ring so you can't fiddle with it and defeat the purpose.

10. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Glad to here of your experience. You are correct about covid, aparrently they could not get welding gas. So work had to stop for over 6 weeks. My 16 was originaly supposed to be here mid September, but Ms Lori has said that it will be delayed. Apparently there are still 27 orders in front of me. But her communication and honesty is second to non. I say this having dealt with other makers, and I can say that Ms Lori is by far the best in this regard.
    I hope that my device fits as well as yours when it arrives.

11. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    a question, while working on my own retainer ring design in 3D... Do you think the ring could be attached to the top of the cage instead of the bottom? Would there by any change in how comfortable it is, or how escape proof it is?

12. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    The answer is yes I think it would not work.
    It is designed to sit tight behind the penis head ridge if you anchor it at the top it would slip of the ferenium if you tried to pull out rather than camp down behind the penis head ridge.
    Also as if you try to pull out fron the tube you do this from the top so the head ridge pulls on the ring making it clamp down. If you anchor it from the top the physics of the tilt and clam are all wrong.
    Hope that helps

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I agree, was thinking pretty much along the same lines. I'd also add that if the attachment at the top somehow did work, the clamping pressure of the ring would be focused on the urethra on the bottom of the penis, and I don't like the idea of that very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice