Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I have a loris and BB, belt and founf the best security id the cost , I feel when I make something , I dont mind destroying it... ?but if that BB belt is tight it sure would get hot cuting it, but the locks could be pried off easily

2. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    With Lori the diamater size is vital...

3. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    I think just getting pierced saves so much time and is SO worth it, you barely notice when not locked and when you are its like a real lock, idk, I would just say go for it, all the time and thought and then gettign as lori, ....

4. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Nothing, I just couldn't get it to work like I wanted, either I could slip my head out of the ring when soft or cut off circulation. It's sold now :)

5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @luckyhubby83 I am having trouble visualizing the O-ring/rubber band/screw setup, and don't see the picture you mentioned. Could you please post some? I am doing some experimenting myself, as I describe in my next post.

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    As I'm still trying to decide whether and what to order from Ms Lori, I just did another test with the rubber O-ring in the Mature Metal Jailbird, and it worked perfectly. Better than I expected.

I used a rubber band to tie the O-ring to the bottom of the cage, and locked the rubber band knot with a single-use plastic padlock. I tried pulling out several times, but cannot get the penis to budge at all. The ring clamps down and stops it immediately, trapping me in the device until it is unlocked.

I imagined that I could defeat the retainer ring by accessing the top of the ring and holding onto it with a thin hooked implement (e.g., round-tipped coat hanger) to prevent it from pivoting back. That might allow pulling out without the ring clamping down. Well, I tried that, and to my great surprise it didn't work. When I hooked the ring and tried to pull out, the flexibility of the ring allowed it to clamp down anyway, with only a tiny stretched portion held back by the hook. In fact, the stretching constricted the ring, grasping the penis even tighter. To allow pullout, the whole top of the ring must be obstructed from pivoting back or else too much surface area is still pinned. I now feel truly trapped in the cage without the key, unless I cut the lock holding the O-ring in place. It's a pretty exciting feeling.

I have been planning on ordering a Lori's device with the built-in retainer ring, and I still plan to. I need a built-in anchor more solid than a rubber band. Just trying to decide between the #2 and #16 clamshell design devices (separate bottom and top halves). I planned on customizing it with a top designed to prevent access to the top of the retainer ring — a sufficient section either solid or with metal mesh or extremely close bars.

I thought that the metal retainer ring would be more secure than the rubber O-ring, but after this testing, I can see an advantage to a flexible retainer ring. You might be able to cut the ring, but a tight bar pattern could prevent that, and it would not only be tricky to cut it without damaging the "contents," but would be impossible to replace without detection by the keyholder.

7. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi, I have ordered a 16# with retainer ring which if lucky should be with me in mid September.
    I have had several discussions with Mike and Ms Lori who are very helpful.
    Mike has said when making the retainer ring versions, he has designed them with the bars closer together so it is almost impossible to get any tools in to defeat it.
    Also on the 16# above where the retainer ring sits is solid so nothing can get to it when locked on.
    I went for the 16 as I hope the design is both more secure and allows for less movent, there appears to be no way a tesitcal can squeeze out, and the downward angle should provide greater erection suppression. The clam shell design I hope should make it easier to get into with the retainer ring and mean you can clean being only half unlocked!
    I have asked Mike to alter the design to incorporate some thin gaps on the top section to alow for better cleaning while locked fully and to help reduce the weight of the device.

I have looked at the retainer ring principal an it makes sense to me, I am glad your experiment has proved it should work.
    I would be interested to hear what you decide to order.

hardbodysub likes this.
  8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @Tessasissy, good luck with it. Please update us when it arrives and let us know how it works out.

How did you go about making the order? Ms Lori's website doesn't even show the #16. No idea why it was removed, and even Mike Lancer says he has no idea. Did you just ignore the order page on the website and do everything via email?

Also, I read on FetLife that the "key" that comes standard with the device is just a little bit wrench with no handle or loop, and the one with the heart-shaped handle that is normally shown in pictures is an extra $100.

9. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I did everything by e mail initaly with Ms Lori direct who is very helpful and knowlagable.(she has been making chastity devices for 30 years! I also had discussion with Mike on Fetlife. You will find several photo's on his profile of the 16#
    Yes the keys that come with it are security nut hex sytle keys. I belive the screws have unusual configurations so no standard tools will fit them.
    You get sent two standard keys which are just plain, you do have to order the heart shaped key at the extra cost. I have done this for my wife.
    I intend to make a wood heart necklace which will incorporate the other key also for my wife.

She has all the keys to my chastity at the moment but does not wear them!

10. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    ABC7B60C-193C-4E0F-BE01-0F4C32356B11.jpeg I have a custom version of a Lori 2A cage with retainer ring and it’s as secure as I was hoping for. Sized correctly, there’s no pulling out. You’ll want to get this as snug around the glans as you can safely allow. For me this was 1/4 inch less than my actual glans diameter measurement. Also noted was if the ring affected my urine stream or not. If so, it was too tight. For me 20mm was my correct size. The retainer does it’s job by not letting you pull your cock out of the tube. Been wearing mine for the better part of a month now. My wife is kind enough to let me out twice a week for cleaning and inspection. I am getting better at cleaning with the device in locked on.
    I sized my tube length 1/2 inch shorter than my smallest size. There’s no room to grow so no tugging on the balls. This makes for a comfortable device. It’s true Lori devices are a bit heavier than your average device, but my testie ring fits nice and snug and takes some of the weight. Also getting snug fitting pouch underwear with plenty of support helps.
    Had mine designed with a solid area of steel over the retainer to prevent tampering with the ring inside. Even if you were to escape the retainer, you wouldn’t be able to slide back in and would be detected.
    I measured and measured and then measured some more and sent in very specific measurements with my order.
    Ms Lori and Mike are very good at what they create and are always helpful if you have questions.

11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Wow! I ordered a (very) custom 2D back in January, and am still waiting (orig quote 4 mos). I would be shocked if you get this in 2 months.

12. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi I ordered the 16 in early May.
    I recently exchanged e mails with Ms Lori, who said she hopes to keep to time frame, but they had issues with suppliers of welding gas due to covid so we will see.
    If it turns up mid September we are looking at 4 1/2 months. Between 4 and 5 months is standard wait now for a Lori device.
    They are v popular and whilst Mike is trialing a few apprentices he is basically doing all the work himself as it stands.
    He has not yet found anyone who will work to his standards.

13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ahh, okay. I saw your post from July 20th and was hoping the log jam magically lifted! The whole reason to go w Lori is the custom craftsmanship, but waiting is torturous in this Amazon world. I'm playing with some cheap belts just to keep my mind off it...

14. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Thank you for posting this. The Lori 2A with the anti-pullout ring is definitely a "one day" dream belt, so hearing about it more is always appreciated!

hardbodysub and lokdnsteel like this.
  15. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    If you a looking to play around with cages have you tried the cherry keeper.i have been in one for the last 6 months.

16. kinkyvirgin

kinkyvirgin New member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I so want a lori 2a with retainer ring, but I need to understand how the penis simply can't be pulled out. If I'm working and moving around a lot, or temperature changes, the shaft of the penis is always changing in size. If i hop in a cold shower, why wouldn't it just shrivel up and out of retainer ring? If it does come out of the retainer ring by accident, then the cage would become very uncomfortable, and would need an unlock. It would also look like I cheated and pulled out. I need to understand how it holds the penis securely through all conditions. Anyone can explain that?

17. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    The retainer ring is sized to sit tightly, but not to tightly behind the glanis head.
    It is held I'm place by a rod that locks into the device towards the bottom front of the cage. The ring can pivot, and attempt to pull the penis back makes the ring pivot down wards clamping the penis head, thus reducing the space between the top edge of the ring and the bottom of the cage.
    This prevents the penis from comming out as the glanis ridge cannot get below the retainer ring that is clamping down. The more you pull the more the ring pivots and clamps.

If by some miracle you do get out rou can't get the head of the penis through the ring without unlocking so you will be found out.

The ring itself is protected from interfearance by the cage design.

The ring measurment is the most important to get right for this to work.

That is my understanding of how it works.
    I hope that makes sense.

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Is there any other (non-Lori) device out there that works similarly? I just don't want to shell out $800 for something that may or may not work and may or may not be comfortable.

19. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Nothing I know of.

From discussions with Ms Lori and Mike as well as several real life reviews. I would take it that properly sized it works.

The physics of the pivot is logical, as a concept as well.

Other than a piercing, the only other option is a long urethra insert as part of the cage which prevents pull out. There are many of them on the market. I am not inclined to go with that due to the risk of infection. But many others seem to use them.

20. kinkyvirgin

kinkyvirgin New member

Local Time:
    The concept sounds cool, but still, the penis changes its size based on the environment. Sizing the ring would be next to impossible, because if you size for it to be the smallest when the penis is cold, it would be too tight, and chafe, and restrict blood flow when attempted erections occur. Plus wearing it to work, being so tight, and so much movement, chafing would be a problem. If I can understand how these problems wouldn't occur, I'll shell out 800 dollars over a piercing any day.

21. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:

22. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Well for example my glans rim is very small (no girth difference to shaft) so I have a hard time imagining a fit that's both tight enough to be safe and wide enough to be comfortable

23. kinkyvirgin

kinkyvirgin New member

Local Time:
    A piercing or anything going inside the urethra terrifies me, especially with an active job... There has to be another way!

24. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I think you would find that the ring size is not an issue with errections in the device as properly sized the head an shafts can't expand much at all in the device. So sizing so that it will fit snuggly behind the glans should not cause an issue. I would agree that with an unrestricted errection the ring could be an issue, but in the device they are definatley restricted.

With regard to chafing non should occur as it is perfectly smooth 316 stainless steel.
    No wearers of the devices that have given reviews or feedback have said this has caused any issue.

Whilst all anatomis are different even with a non prominent Glans a properly sized ring should work because of the physics of the pivot, which should always put downward pressure on the penis with any attempt to withdraw.

Not sure if this helps.

hardbodysub likes this.
  25. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    I’m actually recovering right now from chafing just behind the glans on the top. We had our first tease session in it after about 24 hours in the device and it felt like it was clamping hard.

After we finished, (without completion) I went to the bathroom because it still felt uncomfortable. I attempted to put some lube at the ring, so that also resulted in mild pulling. I slept with it on that night, then the next morning, I checked it and it was raw and weeping a little.

3 days later, and we’ll try again tomorrow, most likely.

Advice would be, short term lockups in the beginning, (I did not follow this obvious advice that I’ve read many times).

If you feel it clamping when there is no excessive strain from erection or positioning, remove it to check.

Don’t pull on it unnecessarily, (you are not getting out and it will only cause more damage than its worth to just remove it and check).

You are not getting out. Don’t pull on it.

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice