Early release, not always a good thing.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2014, Aug 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    We’ve been using chastity for about 16 months at this point. Locked 24/7 for what started as weeks & grew into months. Haven’t had more than about 7 days free consecutively during that time. Probably haven’t had much over 30 days total out of the cage in that 16 months.
    Can’t seem to hit 90 days (is that a bad thing), record time was 89 then she wanted sex (oh yeah). Then several shorter terms, a 64 day stint. Told have to be in for 90 or more to get PIV again, what happens, Dr. appointment at 86 days, 86 days and now have to start over to hit 90. Talk about discouraging.
    Well, I got that off my chest for now.
    Enjoy everyone.

2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Well, you could wear the cage to the doctor but if you're like me... exposing other people to your kink isn't something I would intentionally do.

Staying caged continuously may be an unrealistic goal in a world full of doctors with MRIs and doors with metal detectors. Staying faithful to the goal of being chaste and returning to the cage as quickly as possible may be a more achievable effort.

In my opinion, it is about the promise made and your actions than having the cage on your body. Yes, I get it. I hate having to take off the cage for air travel and business meetings in large office buildings with a security checkpoint. It takes getting used to but it can be done.

3. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, an MRI doesn’t really allow me to be in a metal cage even if it’s for my elbow raised above my head. Would it have been a real issue, who knows, it was off for the procedure. And next week I have a yearly physical during which of course the Dr. will likely “grab my junk” to check for abnormalities. She doesn’t want me caged for that. It is in my medical records that I have a steel chastity device as this spring I went into the ER & had a CT scan done while caged, so it was divulged at that point, with no immediate access to a key.[/QUOTE]

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Push your appointment out a week or so.

5. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    It’s already over. Another appointment next week also. Then I’m hopefully done for a long time at the Dr.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    86 days is good. What matters is consistent chastity, not consecutive. Don't worry about the "out" days, be proud of the "in" days.

7. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    You are not wrong. But once you are past 2/3 of a personal record, it’s disappointing to miss it by a few days. I mean seriously, I was 3 from equal & 4 from a new record time locked. That’s the sad part.

LesterBallard likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice