The Fun of Cape Cod Richie

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cape Cod Richie, Jun 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    This morning it's Valentine's Day. Mrs. Keyholder left bed at 6 am to wake up first (big) kid for work and then had to wake 2nd at 8am for her work. I asked for key to unlock for bathroom stop.

I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to lock up again and then the Lust Monster started his attack. I didn't want to clean the belt and put it on just to take it off again and since my weapon was swelling it wasn't going back into that tube without a struggle.

Instead (to be safe; sort of) I locked my ankles together with an Irish 8 style cuff and my wrists behind me with a Hamburg 8 style cuff. I already had a Darby neck collar on. I had gone downstairs earlier to leave out her Valentine's Day card and she was sleeping on the couch before waking 2nd kid.

When she finally came back up at around 9:30 I was pretty steamed up. Even though I was bound I was rubbing on the nice sheets but not getting too far into it. The Lust Monster was large. I wasn't sure what she would do. Tomorrow is a holiday and she could have had me lock back up. Instead she was delighted upon discovering a naked bound horny male in her bed and she gave me a couple of gently strokes. I warned her I could blow at any second. 35 days had me charged up quite a bit. She grabbed a towel and gave a me a good minute and I exploded. Thanks goodness noone was home as there was some screaming involved.

Now I'm loose and I'm not sure what the future has in store. I have kissed her all over during the last Chastity Run but I don't think she's had any good sex for a while. Will I remain unlocked till she has some fun for herself? Will she want me to lock back up today or tomorrow? The last time I totally left it up to her to relock me I was loose for 1 1/2 weeks; that stunk.

The belt is all clean and ready to be installed. If I'm left loose I'll probably do 1 or 2 cheaters before Lock Up restarts. Who knows? This is too much fun.

2. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    The day after Valentine's Day I was instructed to lock back up again. I had some fun but was concerned that Mrs. Keyholder did not. Over the night (as I had hoped) the Other Guy (my hidden sleeping disorder other personality) showed up and the Mrs. had lots of fun. She was junk the next day.

Now the question on my mind is will she wait for the next holiday for my unlocking? I was an animal at 35 days and the next holiday is 64 days. It would be nice to set a new record. The Lust should be huge by then.

Only Mrs. Keyholder knows. What a great hobby and lifestyle!!

Smolder, smolder, pant, pant, lust, lust........................whew :sex021::gen085:

3. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I continue to watch this thread with amazement. Great postings :) The Cuff in your avatar, did you make that?

4. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    I continue to watch this thread with amazement. Great postings :) The Cuff in your avatar, did you make that?

5. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Thanks for reading. The cuff in my avatar comes from SM Factory.de. I have 2 wrist cuffs and a collar. They're wonderful to wear. Nice and warm and solid and shiny and lockable. Ring is removable so cuff works for jewelry too.

Fun Money stopped or I would get ankle cuffs too. They are top shelf and rather expensive.

6. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I just finished a week's vacation. It was a fun week.

I recently was successful in begging for part of the income tax refund and purchased a Darlex sleepsack. It has internal sleeves (hands off!) and 3 zippers. Once zipped in (Mrs. Keyholder really likes this new toy) I cannot escape and arms are secured. Of course I had my steel underwear on but this new toy should really be great when I get released (?).

I started with just the sack. Then tried it with a hood. Then with a muzzle (better). Then I added 2 leather straps for legs (1 above knees & 1 @ ankles). That slowed the legs down. Then I added a clip to the ankle strap and attached to strap at end of bed and added clip attached to top strap of muzzle and to the center of the headboard. I cannot move at all. I look forward to my release date as I'll be muzzled and unable to scream or move.

I may get zipped in in the future and just flop around but chains & straps are all set when quiet and no movement is required.

Today is Day 41 and it's getting close to breaking my personal record which is 47 days. I have periods of calmness and other times I'm a totally Lust driven Animal. When I'm released from my steel underwear if I have to wait for Mrs. Keyholder I grab my Martin's Stock JO which is an ankle & wrist stock and pin myself in. I end up sitting; with my wrists down by my ankles. No way to cheat and once I push the pins all the way in I can't get them back out. This is why I like Martin's toys as many are very simple with pin arrangements which are easy for self bondage and they also can be clipped or locked for security.

I slept last night with my Fist Mitts on all night. I snuggled and kissed Mrs. Keyholder all over. I also had a Darby neck collar on which was mainly for looks and submissiveness. Of course she could have used it to attach to something but she didn't. No problem.

Mrs. Keyholder just gave me my Spring Haircut but one of the kids was home or I would have had my arms cuffed behind me. It's more fun getting a haircut that way.

Back to work tomorrow. Darn. I need to retire. I have fun when I'm home.

7. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Love your blog..

8. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Thanks. I had some time on my hands (which were free) and thought I would catch up.

I see we have both been stewing for about the same time.

9. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I'm into New Record Territory. 54 days; 7 days past my previous. Wow, I'm even hotter than normal knowing I've never gone this long.

Yesterday I made a comment on a nice cartoon picture I was viewing and when I found out the artist I ended up viewing 533 of his pics. They totally put me in Lust Mode. I left the computer on Sleep all night and finished viewing them this morning. Needless to say no work has been done on this Saturday.

Every female I see is extra beautiful. I want to be bound. I want to be out of this metal belt and teased till I cry. I know that when that elusive orgasm is allowed there's going to be some screaming involved (part pleasure & part pain). I hope I get a few days off to remember what masturbating was like.

The Burn and the Lust over the long term is such a great high. My favorite TV news channel has gorgeous females. Even watching the news is an erotic experience.

My Release Date is unknown. We were looking at Patriot's Day. I think it will happen whenever the kids are out and Mrs. Keyholder decides (as it should be).

My Fun Friends that I see at the monthly Munch I go to know my status and are having fun with it. Before our last munch one of the females asked if it was safe for them (it is and was) and a male member hooked me up with the cartoonist above (quite quickly I notice). Too much Fun.

That's it for now. Have to finish my lunch and go to church. Gee, there's some nice girls there; aaagghhh.....it never stops. I should be locked up more......hehe.:Locker:

Now I know what it feels like for an animal in heat, since I am now one.

10. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Whew!! New Record set - 61 days. I figured I would get my release this weekend as it's a holiday and I did.

Both kids were gone for the day (finally) and we have to go out at 3 PM. I had removed the belt as I do every morning and had not put it back on. It was 11 AM so time was a-wasting. In the past when it was release time I would come up with all these complicated bondage scenarios and then she (Mrs. Keyholder) would fumble around hooking me up (even though I made it as easy as possible) and I would get mad which ruined the mood so this time I went for simplicity. I set up a couple of chains on each corner of the headboard with clips at the ends. I pulled the straps with clips on them out from the other 2 corners of the bed to be attached to leather ankle cuffs. I set out my Fist Mitts and their 2 locks.

I then put on the muzzle and locked it and went downstairs and moaned enough to get her attention and handed her the keys to the muzzle locks and mitt locks. I figured if I made myself quiet I couldn't talk and say something stupid and also keep the screaming down for the (hopeful) impending orgasm. She followed me upstairs and I removed my clothes and pointed out my simple plans to restrain the Wild Male Animal.I put on the leather ankle cuffs and pointed to the clips they could go to. Then I put on 1 fist mitt and locked it and she put on the other and locked it also. She then clipped each mitt to the chains at each end of the headboard and my ankles to their respective corners. Then she said"You're going to wait a while" and LEFT! Wahhhh!!

Due to the muzzle I could not see down to Mr. Happy but I bounced around a got partially erect which was a high in itself as it had spent so much time pointing down encased in a stainless steel tube. She let me stew for about 1/2 an hour. Time was a concern to me as too much time in the muzzle would leave lines on my face and that could be a problem where I was going at 3 PM (church!!). I chose the muzzle as all the other silencing equipment I had (gags) would also leave lines and I prefer the muzzle over them now so the heck with it. Lust has a strange effect on reasoning.

She finally came up and I pointed to some new lube we had gotten at Christmas and she got the message. I wanted to try it instead of the lotion she usually uses. I had previously warned her when the time came I would probably blow in 1 minute. I was wrong in my estimate-it was 30 seconds. She put some slippery stuff on my lonely member and very lightly gave me about 3 strokes and I screamed (as best as one can in a tight muzzle) and exploded. It just kept pumping and pumping and she just let it go. Even though that cut down on the sensation of the orgasm I didn't complain. In the past when I have had monthly orgasms with a ring on my shaft the effect has been painful instead of pleasurable due to the build up and increased velocity.

My record making orgasm was like my teenage days instead of a creaky 50's kind of guy. Outstanding.

Now how about her? That's up to the Other Guy (that sleeping disorder thing). He better show up and bang the heck out of her. I won't remember any of it but I am concerned she is not having enough fun. She claimed a week ago during the night she collared and leashed me (or him) and had me kiss her all over. I have my doubts as my pile of equipment didn't show that and at least the leather leash she keeps to the right of her pillow was covered in dust (like not used). Beats me.

I am planning on some masturbation fun when I can though I notice she grabbed the CB key when she came up to secure me. I am hoping to be free for the long weekend and will test her and see if she makes me lock up on her own. I have done this domination test in the past and she has failed. I was loose for 1 1/2 weeks before I finally spoke up and got locked up. I'm hoping for better results this time (I think.....).

Setting a new record has been great. Going from 47 days to 61 enabled me to enjoy the lust even longer. I didn't really care about a new record but did due to the spacing of the holidays and that darned Real Life (which always gets in the way of our fun).

The belt functioned well and I found that 1 drop of electric shaver oil in the hole of the lock where it locks the U shaped part makes it work great for weeks. It was locking kind of hard.

That's about it. I'm headed upstairs to wash the belt and hide it. We'll see how this goes. Maybe a ring and a vibrating ring? Ugh oh; thinking evil already........hehe................ :sex023::jerkit:

11. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    It's been a week since my record setting release. The Other Guy did show up and made Mrs. Keyholder happy 5 times. I've done 3 cheaters and she did me once since then.

I've experienced for a couple of days after last Saturday a slight but noticeable degree of sub drop. I felt an emptiness due to not wearing the belt which resulted in a lack of lust. Very boring.

On the plus side I can masturbate any time I want but I have to force it. Since I can I don't want to; typical. I also have a lot of extra time since I'm not cleaning the belt every day. I also can go to the bathroom faster.

As can be seen she has failed (again) the domination test. She knows I'm not wearing the belt and hasn't yet told me to put it on. Darn it.

She claims she has read through more than once the book I got her: Male Chastity- A Guide for Keyholders. I wonder how her reading retention is at this point. I know the minute I mention me being free she will have me lock up. Oh well.

Since my lust is low I have very little interest in being bound. This makes my unhappy as I have many toys. I finally got a little fun money and have some new (dark colored) leg irons coming. I hope to use them for some night time outings in the yard.

That's it for now. :chores010:

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like my wife when it comes to chastity. It's like she just really doesn't care about it at all. It's ok though i have Mistress Michelle who is more then willing to make sure i stay locked up like a sissy should be. i don't even mention it to my wife anymore as i don't care to get back on the roller coaster again.

rachel

13. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the reply. I believe the Mrs. cares; she just forgot. I keep meaning to remind her but I don't. I suppose I will wait till I'm totally dissatisfied with being loose and vanilla-like.

We've been going to a local munch once a month for a year now and there's only 1 female dominant in the group. She's missed many of the outings (Real Life) and my hope was to have her give Mrs. Keyholder some tips. That hasn't happened yet.

Oh well.........................:Lock:

14. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Back In again! I called the Mrs. today from work and mentioned that I have been waiting 8 days for something. She said" Oh yeah, lock that back up tonight when you come home". She said she wanted to give that area a rest since it was such a long time. I agreed with that as the skin down there needed an extra dose of air and care.

I still wish I wasn't the first to mention it but I was getting bored. I have a new toy (leg irons) coming Thursday and without the belt my play time mood is shaky. Now I should be eager to get locked up (other parts) since I have my Magic Steel Underwear on.

I have a Family Vacation (ugh) from May 14 to 21 where we actually go someplace. Can't wear my belt then. Don't know how that will affect the duration of my chastity. Looking at the next holiday from now it appears that it's 35 Days till Memorial Day unless she lets me loose for Mother's Day which is only 13 Days.

Ahhhh, the unknown future. Having Fun Again!! Yayyyy!!!!!! :Locker:

15. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    A different Family type vacation

I'm sitting here back from the boring family type vacation. Once a year myself, Mrs. Keyholder, son, daughter, and mother in law head off to our week time share joint in NH. I hate it and have learned to shut up since they are having their vacation.

This type of vacation generally means no bondage, no sex, maybe an orgasm, and no chastity. Wonderful. I get 5 weeks vacation per year so I shut up and bear with it.

This year having fine tuned the metal belt and having it be a part of my normal life was a reason for major sadness. I gave the whole issue serious thought before leaving and decided to have some fun. It was cool and I had been locked up for 17 days. I put on the belt and put the key in my pocket. Mrs. Keyholder didn't have a clue. I have only worn the belt for short drives and my vacation drive was about 225 miles with probably one stop.

I powdered up good and put on some new better fitting underwear and away we went. Fortunately I only got pinched about twice as I leaned forward to check the side mirror for the blind spot before passing.

When we finally got to our place and unloaded and got settled down I went to the Mrs. and said "surprise" and handed her the key. She was definitely surprised and said"you bad boy". I spent the whole week with the exception of one night all locked up in my chastity belt. The one night off we had a late night and she teased me expertly during the night not allowing me to climax.

We have a 2 bedroom unit and 2 bathrooms but care had to be exercised to avoid discovery. My kids are in their 20's and Mom is 84. If I got discovered I would just tell them; we're all grown ups. Nothing happened and now that I'm home I'm happy and a week lustier. It's all good.

I tried to bring a couple of bondage toys but they just didn't fit ( I have a small car and space is crucial). I may bring something next year that's compact and quiet.

Right now I'm lusty and need to be restrained. It's so nice to be home again. I have much more fun on my other vacations during the year as I stay home and the kids work.

I think I'll go kiss Mrs. Keyholder all over and maybe she'll lock up the rest of me..........hehe.

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Congratulations on a vacation well spent.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Never assume.......

Thanks for the reply rachael.......

It's Memorial Day weekend so it's a holiday. I usually get an orgasm on holidays. Tomorrow will be 35 days locked up (except for work). I finally asked Mrs. Keyholder if I was going to be released (both ways). That was a mistake. She said "maybe next week". Waaaahhhhhh...............I asked for it and I got it.

Since setting a record of 61 days I guess my release is optional. I've been spending 3 hours a night bound at least 5 days a week.
    Sometimes I'm not in the mood like last night where I was exhausted from yard work (I hate Spring). I have to work the holiday and the kids were gone for a couple of hours today so there was hope............., not !!

I thought of a Chastity Contract after this event. I've seen examples around the Net and usually the chastised slave is kept in lock up longer when he asks. Maybe it's good I don't have one. Hmmmm..............

Still locked and lustier; when oh when..........., sniff, sniff, lust, lust, drip, drip.

18. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well the site looks different. Kind of miss those status thingies under my avatar. Don't know if site changed or it's my upgraded Safari browser. Oh well.

Last Sunday was Day 48 of my Chastity Run. Mrs. Keyholder asked me to set something up (bondage). I asked if I was still Locked or Unlocked. She handed me the key. I asked her what she had in mind and she wanted the Fiddle and an ankle spreader. I set up the fiddle chained to the center post of the bed and pulled out straps to secure ankle spreader to other end of bed. She wanted the Muzzle but I explained that won't work with the Fiddle so I had to resort to a leather gag (ugh-I like the Muzzle much better than any gag).

She started to fumble around getting me secured and I was very grumpy. I couldn't make it much easier; no change here :<( . I previously warned her that I was good for about a minute unless she took it real easy. I had put on my double ring set up (one on shaft & one with whole package through it) because before when I blew she didn't apply any pressure and I ended up with (basically) a milking and not a mind blowing orgasm.

As is typical with her (having a bound and gagged victim) she did whatever she wanted and after less than a minute of teasing I blew and even with the rings it was still a milking. At this point of rotten reality meeting 48 days of fantasy I figured there's not much point in getting angry.

She undid me and left knowing full well the Other Guy would show up later in the night (she was right; he did). After dinner I went upstairs and grabbed the shaft ring and my cock ring vibrator (which I put just behind the head- for me it's more sensitive there) and took care of myself properly. Mind blowing body thrashing muted screaming orgasm.

After going to bed Sunday night the Other Guy did show up (sexsomnia thing) and the Mrs went pole riding 8 times. She looked at my Fun area after our Sunday night shower and said I should let it get some air till Wednesday. Of course I said OK.

Today is Wednesday afternoon and I'm locked back up. Thank goodness I know how to pleasure myself (that's why I'm locked) as it's a backup when the Mrs. falls short. I'm glad she's getting satisfied with the Other Guy. Standing back and looking at this whole strange situation I know that I enjoy the weeks of locked up Lust more than the waited for orgasm.

My friends at my monthly Munch were somewhat surprised when I mentioned the Other Guy but they had heard of the sleeping disorder. I attended (I think) my 14th Munch last week and since I took the belt on vacation I wore it to the Munch. No one noticed and I mentioned it to 1 munchster in a message a day or two later.

That's about it. Life goes on;................click!

19. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    A couple of weeks back I cheated. A real cheater. It's the first time I've dishonestly cheated in the almost 2 years I've been in the full metal belt.

I was supposed to be locked up and for some reason I wasn't. The memory is foggy today on this. I think it was a real boring weekend. It felt nice but the guilt wasn't worth it. I stopped locking up a couple of days ago because of the heat. I cleared the heat reason with Mrs. Keyholder. I must wear some type of shirt with my droopy shorts or when I move I'm suddenly showing steel. It's too darned hot for a shirt around the house.

Since I was on this non-chaste schedule I cheated again on July 5th. I bound myself real good in the cellar with my ice toy and stewed for 2 hours with various rings and a vibrating ring down there. Of course when the ice melted I put everything away ( thank goodness as my boy came home 20 minutes later) and went up stairs and floored the vibrator to finish myself off.

The Lust is gone. I can tell the difference. Life is boring again. I don't feel like kissing her all over her body. I'm like a normal 50ish old guy; yuk! As soon as it cools off here in New England I'm getting locked in steel again. Also Mrs. Keyholder is getting lazy and without me looking too hard I know where one of the 2 keys is. This stinks. After the click I don't want to have the ability to unlock. I will straighten this out with her before I lock up again (and maybe confess).

My character is I'm honest to a fault and now I've been dishonest with myself and Mrs. Keyholder (she's not too concerned cause she doesn't know). Mrs is also not as dominant as I would like so it's her fault. How's that for denial?

Yes, it's less trouble not having to clean the belt every day and going to the bathroom is easier. In the larger view of things the trouble is a small price to pay for the full time lust I am missing. I have an addictive personality and I'm basically having lust withdrawal symptoms.

I should be punished but as mentioned the Mrs. is not bossy enough and I'm not into impact play. I'm a Bad, Bad Boy. That's why I need to be restrained like a wild animal with cuffs and chains.

There; I've come clean and as soon as this heat wave breaks I'm going to make things right and get lusty again.

20. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    It's still hot so I went to Plan B last night. I was getting Lusty and I was Loose. Since it was hot I put on my CB3000. I gave Mrs. Keyholder the keys and that's that.

I have been researching a Pet Trap from Mature Metal. I've started a file with measurements & notes on this purchase. The full metal belt has been fine but this hot weather has found a flaw in my strategy. Since the Mature Metal man is so responsive to questions it's easy get answers when needed for future planning.

I will wait till I have $ needed plus extra in case I have to ship it back. It would be nice to be locked up 24/7 as opposed to removing chastity device for work.

Always something to buy.

21. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I had a word about the key location with Mrs. Keyholder and she has hidden both sets much better.

I've been having some great e-mails with Mr. M (MatureMetal/Chastity Heaven) and I believe I should be successful with some begging this payday and purchase a Pet Trap TBD. Mrs. Keyholder even gave me some input as to what style to buy. I think the Cage/ Jailbird has too much skin showing but I don't want to go with the tube style. The Pet Trap seems to be a happy medium with some metal (I love stainless steel) and some air for ventilation and cleaning.

I have extensive experience with rings, TBD chastity devices, and my full metal belt. Even though I'm a smart aleck I've decide to follow his measurement directions exactly. I understand the goal of not being able to achieve an erection and hopefully avoid that early AM thing with the device trying to tear my crackers (testicles) off. Mr. M. is dead on at Chastity Heaven with his deduction of the cause of this as sometimes in the CB3000 cage my unit doesn't make it to the end and thusly pulls the whole program forward.

In my $ begging I have allowed surplus in case I have to send it back for some reason. I'm very optimistic if this works out to wear the Pet Trap full time (except for work-that's just not happening) and even if things eventually don't work out I still have the LIS belt to fall back on. Even if I wear the Trap only in the summer when I don't want to wear a shirt it's still a partial win.

I would have not even considered another attempt at a TBD (trapped ball device) had it not been for the most accommodating style of Mr. M.

I will keep all updated and do a review of the Pet Trap after I give it a thorough test drive.

Oh boy, here we go again..................

22. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    After I had quite a struggle with PayPal I managed to purchase a Pet Trap. Yay.....now I look forward to a different option in wearing stainless steel. My optimism is high but with my successful full metal LIS belt if I have to I can use either depending on the weather.

Once the Trap arrives I will test it and start a Review thread in the proper place (Mature Metal).

That's it for now.......dinner's on the barby.........hehe.........

23. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Got the e-mail yesterday. The Pet Trap is on its way. Oh boy. It's still hot here so I've been sticking with the CB3000. This should work well as I'll be all stretched and in TBD mode when it gets here.

After extensive testing I will do a review in the "reviews" section (makes sense).

24. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I've done my review of the Pet Trap and have decided to document my fitting struggle here as it's my crazy body that's an issue and not the Pet Trap.

Yesterday I had enlarged the gap at the bottom of the ring and the tube by 1/16". That seemed to be an improvement. Overnight I was awoken by the bulging syndrome. My scrotum and penis were both enlarged to max and I was hurting again. I went to the bathroom, and lubed and went back to bed. The usual result of feeling better happened.

In the morning I was still getting burnt at the bottom of the ring. Note that this issue is at the ring and not the bottom side of the tube. I lubed and tried to work outside but it still hurt. That area has undergone a lot of punishment but this pain was not soreness but more burning. I unlocked and went down to the work bench again and enlarged the gap at the bottom another 1/16". I noted a hairline crack starting in the weld of the locking post to the main ring so that's that for my modifications.

I installed the Trap and lubed up and went to mow the lawn. The larger gap seemed to be an improvement and the only thing I felt was occasional soreness but not burning. My scrotum was still pretty tight (no slack). After finishing my yard work I went in and had a shower and washed the whole area down there twice with liquid soap and shampoo. After drying off I lubed the whole ring and the contact area of the tube so skin could go where it wanted to.

As I sit here now my scrotum is finally loose and I am comfortable. If any pain happens again I guess I'll message MM and we'll go from there. At least I have some surplus $ for any changes that cost money.

I really want to get through this so I can be back to being Lusty and Comfortably Chastised.

25. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I may be on to something here. I lubed the whole ring and end of the tube and I found I could rotate the whole unit. My scrotum is loose and comfortable. I barely can tell I'm wearing the Trap. I just got back from an outing and had no problems at all. Yay!! Maybe the whole problem I was having (other than size) was the metal binding on my skin and not letting things go where they wanted to causing tightness and inflation.

I'm going to use the "rotate" test and tonight will have a normal night's sleep and see what happens in the early AM. Hopefully I will meet success and give up the keys again; where they should be- in the care of Mrs. Keyholder.

This is a quality device of which I can't defeat and unbelievably has sensory deprivation going on down there which is the result of MM's sizing plan.

Thumbs Up!! and that's about all......hehe.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice