The Fun of Cape Cod Richie

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cape Cod Richie, Jun 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Since I've gotten so many nice replies to my intro I thought I would relate how my weekend chastity ended yesterday.

Unlike others here I can only do Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon chastity or week long stay at home vacations ( I have lots of vacation time per year).

I have an aversion to cameras but we seem to have found decent batteries finally for my little Kodak so hopefully the Mrs will take some photos of me bound in my toys and steaming.

Yesterday (Sunday) the kids (boy-19 and girl-25) were gone and I had been in my Exobelt X1 since Friday afternoon. I had done some self bondage with my MEO Self Bondage Time Lock (ice device) last week in the cool and dry cellar so this time I would do the bondage without it and the Mrs could release me (in more ways than 1).

I collected my toys and then asked Mrs for the keys. I removed the Exobelt and cleaned me and it and then installed a 1 7/8" ring around my whole package and a 1 1/4" ring all the way on the shaft. Tied the rings together with a nice piece of stretchy type shoelace. Hands off the package and headed for the cellar-quick.

Down in the cellar I set up my toys. My Clejuso middleweight handcuffs with 10" solid bar between were still attached to a wooden spreader and the 1 foot piece of chain that would be padlocked to the eyebolt in the ceiling. Now the additions were added that I didn't use before. I'm always adding and improving after testing a basic setup.

The Darby style neck collar went on next. Attached to the ring is a set of Hiatt leg irons that fit above my elbows so perfectly that I don't use the key. I just wriggle into them and I'm in. The middle of the leg iron chain is quik linked to the collar ring. Then checking where everything is I turn on the stereo for backround music (satellite radio mellow techno & dance). I turn off all the lights because next I'll be in the dark anyway.

Next toys applied are first a soft leather blindfold with 2 straps with a soft piece of a sock over the eye piece. The sock piece is for comfort and light blockage. On top of the blindfold goes my (sub shop) 12 strap purple trainer with panel style ball gag. I only need to do the main strap as all the others are preset. The reason the blindfold goes on first is that darn ring that is between the eyes and up a bit. Without the soft blindfold I get a headache after a while so the cushioning helps a lot. Of course this enables me to ratchet that gag good and tight. The blindfold and gag are adjusted so my nose is clear to breathe and if the nose fails I can breathe around the 1 3/4" ball if I have to. I also can swallow by pushing the ball out a bit with my tongue. If the ball was 2" I might have problems.

The neck collar is already on so I wriggle my elbows into their irons. Next I close and double lock the handcuffs. There is just enough chain for me to grab the end and hook the padlock and then I reach up to the eyebolt and lock the chain to it.

There I am. Naked and lusty. My wrists are 10" apart and angled up towards the ceiling. When I try to move my head back my elbows get a tug. I cannot see and can only "mmph" in my gag. The mellow music is heard in the backround. I cannot escape. I cannot masturbate. My male appendage could be used for a hammer at this point.

The Mrs stopped by to see my predicament and give me a stroke and then left. I could do nothing. I do not tie my legs at all since tying together or using a spreader bar causes aches & pains after a bit; and I don't know how long the bit will be!

I pushed and shoved and humped air. No satisfaction for Richie here. I drifted off and thought of sexy pictures I had seen. I caved in to submission of the unyielding metal (I love metal especially during the hot summer). Subspace and the loss of time and reality were mine. Just like a mini-vacation.

After quite a while the Mrs came down and started the teasing. She has small hands and knows what to do with them. Some slippery lotion was applied and up and down and all around went her little hand and fingers. She knows when I'm going to blow so she plays Stop and Go for quite a bit. It's lucky that the chain, padlock, and metal restraints are good quality or they would break.

After an unknown period of exquisite torture with no control on my part I explode. After the straining and stiffening I'm exhausted in a great way.

The Mrs gives me the padlock key and I reach up and unlock the chain from the ceiling and take the toys off of me. A perfect Sunday afternoon.

I wish the Mrs had female friends and that she would show me to them while I was helpless. I'm not lost in TV sports or down at the bar on a Sunday. I'm relaxing and probably getting some good exercise too.

It will be at least 2 weeks before I can get a real 2 day weekend as things are busy in the summer on Cape Cod. I will use the time to try a new setup or change things a bit for that wonderful next time when the chastity device comes off and the Lust Monster is let loose.

I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words but now thinking of it I would not be in chastity if a picture was taken during the above.

If this is a journal then it will be sporadic but it seemed the place to put this. When my Locked In Steel belt arrives I will definitely add to this thread. I currently have a thread going called "Locked In Steel Adventure Begins" over at the Bound Forum on this subject. That site is where I got the link to here.

My typing binge is over and I need to read the news and then I'll be back to read of others' adventures and fun.

Remember to do like my signature says.................:wink:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    That definitely sounds like some set up! Green eyed monster alert.

Don't worry if your journal is sporadic... as long as we get the juicy bits! :xd:

3. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well Richie's a bit unhappy today. Have been patiently (less as time goes on) waiting for my full metal Locked In Steel belt. Purchased 2-28 with estimated delivery of 6-17. My Master Plan was to get the belt and break it and me in and then take a week's vacation in metal chastity.

As can be seen I still don't have the belt. Work has been bananas and I can't take it any more so I put in for the last week of July for my vacation. Locked In Steel is doing a show in Boston tomorrow and then doing a 3 day show in Colorado the following weekend. I had e-mailed 2 weeks ago and it seemed that maybe the belt would be done by last week or so. No change on my Account Status at the site. 2 days ago I e-mailed (phone call no good) and simply asked if the belt would be done in July or August. No reply.

I know it's a small company and I expected the show thing to mess things up. Looks like 9 days in the CB3000 for Richie. Not a bad thing but was hoping for the metal belt. Being the most expensive toy I have ever bought I actually can't really come up with anything else to buy. I've been buying toys: bondage & chastity for decades.

Oh, I purchased a book for Mrs Keyholder. It's reviewed well. "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne from Amazon.com.

Even though Ms. Fairbourne said for males to stop reading at about page 6 I read the whole thing. She's got it right across the board. I gave it to the Mrs yesterday and she's read half of it so far. The book describes the male animal very well and does some of that tough talking for me very well.

Back to the metal belt I can only hope for a miracle to get it for my vacation. If the belt doesn't fit (which is quite possible) then a drive to New Hampshire from Cape Cod Mass. will be in order.

I am trying my darndest to behave till my vacation so the end will be like an atom bomb. I may have to lock my hands. This sounds crazy for a 52 year old ( by the way thanks for the Happy Birthday wish on July 8) but it's the benefit of being uninhibited.

So I'm :bigsmile: &:cry: at the same time.

4. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    On the male chastity thing:

Oh, I purchased a book for Mrs Keyholder. It's reviewed well. "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne from Amazon.com.

Even though Ms. Fairbourne said for males to stop reading at about page 6 I read the whole thing. She's got it right across the board. I gave it to the Mrs yesterday and she's read half of it so far. The book describes the male animal very well and does some of that tough talking for me very well.

I asked the Mrs today if she read anymore of the little book. She said she had and that she had some "ideas". Ru Ro...............

Anything that she does will be a step in the right direction because I need a break from "topping from the bottom". I set up the bondage scenes and apply chastity devices. She picks it up from there-usually. :crossedlips:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    woo hoo! :)

6. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well my Locked In Steel belt is still in fantasyland. Though I see the manufacturer found time to post in a chastity forum about their Denver CO show this weekend. Typical.

I asked the Mrs if she had time to read more of the little book I gave her. She said yes and she was getting some ideas of what to do with me. Uh Oh. She says the book helps her feel better about her ideas and she doesn't feel weird. Uh Oh.

Oh well. Looks like my 9 days of chastity (in the CB3000-darn!) could get interesting. I'll be locked up Friday afternoon and only Mrs Keyholder will know what happens to me next. Of course getting lusty is a given. :eek:oh:

7. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Locked up for 9 days. Yayyyy.........I think. My CB3000 is on so I'm not getting off. Let the Lust Monster arrive.

I waited as long as I could hoping that I could have a vacation (9 day) in the full metal belt but I just was going bananas from work so vacation was needed and the heck with the new (expensive) toy. Wahhhhhh............. I still have another week available later on so if the metal belt fits (when I get it) OK then I'll use it long term then. I still have my Friday to Sunday routine. Actually the new belt not depending on a ring I will try it just for overnighters since I hope to be able to jump right in; if I'm not stiff as a board. Grab the ice cubes!!

I don't know what to expect from Mrs Keyholder as she is reading that Male Chastity book. Where did that come from? (oh me)

As the Lust Monster starts to grow I start to want to be bound. It's a funny side effect of chastity for me. It's like my male brain (down there) is bound so the rest of my body wants to be bound. Along with the usual chastity feelings this is all good as far as I can see. Plenty of toys to use with the devious ideas my hormone fueled mind can come up with.

Since I didn't get my big toy for vacation I ordered a little something else for a New Vacation Toy. An inflatable gag. This is my 2nd attempt as I purchased one about 20 years ago but the darn thing leaked. I'm hoping this new one will not so I can be nice and quiet. The new toy should arrive next week.:eek:oh:

8. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    :bigsmile:I'm in my CB3000 which is good for summer since it doesn't show with the droopy shorts I wear. After just one day the Lust has started.

I just figured out a way to spend an hour in chains and wait for the keys to drop from my MEO Self Bondage Time Lock. I'm going to wear my Darby style collar attached to Darby style wrist cuffs attached to Darby style leg irons. What I couldn't figure out was how to make a key drop because I need the keys to lock myself up. I found a 1 way clothesline gizmo where you pull the rope but you can't pull it back. Excellent.

The MEO lock will be at the ceiling. I'll lock up and attach the keys to the link at the end of the rope. Once I pull the rope the keys go all the way to the ceiling. When the Time Lock melts they'll fall to the floor. Sometimes my craftiness even amazes me. Must be those chastity hormones. Noone is home for at least 5 hours. It's all good.

9. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well it's Friday and 2 more days till release. Not too much fun to report.

Even though she's reading (or read-past tense) the Male Chastity book she's still not getting it. I'm still having to " top from the bottom". Urgh.

About 3 days ago in the evening before she went into TV mode with the kids in the living room I told her I'd be taking a break in metal upstairs. She asked when she should check on me. I said it didn't matter since I could get in and out on my own. I locked on the metal Darby collar attached to wrist cuffs attached to leg irons. I quik linked the ankle cuffs together so about 4" in between. I also had elbow cuffs with connecting chain going across my back. Then I added in thumb cuffs and finger cuffs. I couldn't do much except shuffle around the bedroom and lay down and relax. She came up and checked on me. A helpless chastised male in lots of metal. I got no tweak and she was going to leave. When she asked again(!) when she should come back I again said it didn't matter I could get out since the keys were right there unless she took them. I suggested she just put them on top of a high dresser we have since I couldn't raise my wrists above my waist. She did and I was stuck. I was starting to get aches and was bored when she finally came up about an hour later and helped unlock me. I was so disappointed. I lost interest in bondage for a couple of days.

Yesterday we had an hour of no kids time so I told her I would be hanging around in the garage. Something real simple. I was to light the barbecue and said if she didn't come out I wouldn't be able to. I took a set of Martin's wrist cuffs (RH), 26" choker chain, #3 captains hook, and 2 padlocks to the garage. I only had my shorts and CB3000 on. I locked and clipped my self with hands in front with chain going up to garage door support. I like to watch the world go by (sometimes pretty girls walking) behind the tinted windows. They don't have a clue. Well she never came out till the hour was up and I needed to be unlocked and unclipped. Argh!!! She could have given me a tweak or pulled off my shorts. I had showed her how to drive me nuts by pushing in and out with the CB3000 cage earlier but that didn't happen. Again not taking advantage of a horny bound male. I went and lit the barbecue.

Last night I finally surrendered and put the air conditioners in the bedroom windows. I was in the bondage mood and got my MEO Self Bondage Time Lock (ice device). Since it was now cool in the bedroom I set up a spread eagle that I've done before and also added in a leather Sensory Deprivation Hood. I applied the hood and got clipped into the spread eagle and that was it for me for 1 hour and 10 minutes. She claims she comes up and checks on me but she didn't as far as I know. I had the mild techno music turned up because of the somewhat noisy air conditioner and drifted off into subspace. I also had a nice fantasy concerning a sexy neighbor I had talked to during my previous walk around the block. She was walking her dog. I wish I could have traded places with the dog. A collar and leash (I'll supply!) and maybe wrists secured behind back. I did this with Mrs. Keyholder years ago before we got married. Also had a ball gag and she used to walk me around the pond late at night. It was fun for both of us.

Anyway another situation she missed. Argh....... She claims she's going to use her new ideas from the little book on my Sunday (release day) but it's a shame she's still missing these little opportunities for fun and torment. I hate topping from the bottom since the unexpected is exciting.

I'm by myself all day today so if I get in the mood maybe I'll tromp around in (darn) the house in chains for a bit using the Time Lock for a key drop again. I'll have to see if the boy is coming home for lunch. I'm disappointed and lusty. No word on my full metal belt and the pump gag I ordered which I was looking forward to (new toy on vacation) is slow in coming. Took 6 days after purchase for them to ship. Unusual and my typical luck.

I guess I'll putter around and see what my elevated levels of hormones get me to do. I have been 2 weeks without an orgasm since I was exceptionally good before vacation to add to the fun (?). :sad::cry::crossedlips:

10. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    So much for that chastity vacation. I guess my fantasy really missed reality on this one.

One kid went to work and the other is home for the day. That reduced my play places to 1- the bedroom.

I had to come up with a way to be tied. Spread eagled to the bed with blindfold and tight leather gag. I did myself up after removing and cleaning the chastity device (CB3000).

She came up within 15 minutes and did me till I blew. All of 10 minutes. 9 days of chastity wasted. She claimed she was going to do something different during the week cause of the book but she missed various opportunities while I was caged. I barely lost my breath during my orgasm. I had rings on but I wish she would have spent more time and strangled the thing when it was going to explode. It sucked. I'm unhappy. Damnitt. :cry:

11. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well I'm locked up in the CB3000 cage with CB2000 ring. It's going to be a Labor Day Chastity 3 day weekend. The 3 previous weekends were 1 day weekends because I worked the Sundays.

Had great conventional sex last night but I still like to smolder. If I'm not locked up I get lusty and if I'm too weak I masturbate but then I'm depressed with no energy. Don't know what will happen on Monday but at this stage of the game who cares.

I hit 6 months yesterday from when I purchased the Locked In Steel belt. Maybe it's "Stuck In Time". Beats me. I look forward to being in a chastity device that doesn't use a ring. I can be in chastity more often if only for overnight. I'll keep looking forward.................

12. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Ended my Labor Day weekend OK. Kids went off for the day so I put on some metal while I did things inside the house. My SM Factory Bracelets with rings, a Darby Neck collar, and Darby leg irons. Nice way to move around the house.

Later on I grabbed some choker chains, padlocks, quik links and my favorite leather gag and went out to the garage to engineer some fun. I came up with a set up of each wrist attached to chain going up to garage door support. Between wrists was a short chain with a smaller chain going to my collar. I also quik linked my leg irons close together; about 4 inches between the leg cuffs.

I got the key for the CB3000 from Mrs keyholder and removed it and cleaned things up. I put on 3 cock rings. My whole package goes through a 1 7/8" ring, the a 1 1/4" ring goes all the way up shaft, and then for the final a 1" ring right behind the head. The first 2 rings are purple aluminum but the 3rd one is steel. Also the first 2 are tied together with a short piece of shoelace. I then locked myself up in the garage.

I found out quick that the steel ring at the end of my male brain was quite a turn on. Every time I moved it was like someone was pulling on me. The Lust Monster was quite active. I stood naked, gagged, and bound in steel and watched the world go by through the tinted windows. The Mrs checked on me once or twice and finally came back in to drive me nuts.

Out came the slippery lotion as she teased me. I mmmphed. The lotion on my member made mushy sounds. Finally I lost control and shot all over the place. The 1" ring makes everything so tight my orgasm almost hurt but it was good.

I e-mailed Locked In Steel 2 days ago and asked how many orders were before mine. I got a nice timely reply from Jillian saying my belt was done and on the bench and was just waiting for the lock. Something to do with the machining of it. Oh boy!

Soon my fantasy could become reality. More chastity more often as I won't have to fool with rings anymore. Be still Lust Monster!! :xd:

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ you and your Lust Monster!

I'd love to see some pics of your creations. We have so many talented members here on the site!

You've made me all horny again, and I have a headache, so that's quite an achievement!

14. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    There's more for me to look forward to. My Locked In Steel full metal belt shipped out Thursday (9-11). Oh boy. :smile:

I'll post my adventures with this top shelf toy. Is it hot in here or is it just me?:tongue:

15. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    The belt has arrived! (9-13) My review (as it should) will be in the Chastity Belt Review section here.

16. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hi all,

Thanks for the nice replies to my efforts on the review.

The fun continues. This is my 2nd workday night in chastity. Here's the program I have come up with and Mrs Keyholder likes it.

When I get up in the morning before work she gives me the key and I unlock, do the bathroom thing #1 and #2, wash the belt which is quick and easy. To wash it I put the tube in the sink, close drain, squirt soap in and run some hot water. I hook the waist belt up and leave the shield loose and set the belt on the hamper. It sits perfectly on top and the shield hangs down by the cables. Then I get a washcloth and thoroughly clean the tube. Then I use the washcloth to clean the shield and then I wipe down the belt. On the way out the door to work I give the Mrs the keys.

When I get home from work I install the belt.It doesn't matter if the Mrs is home or not; I'm Locked in Steel! Takes 3 minutes. I'm locked again till the next morning. I use the bathroom beforehand so I only need to pee in the belt once or twice before morning cleaning.

Even on weekends and my upcoming chastity vacation (finally!) I will still do the morning routine. I may try a flexible shower head as Jillian recommends but I don't think it will work as well as removal cleaning.

Okay now on to my continued testing. I noticed Monday night (it was 9pm not 4pm as usual) that the belt seemed looser than my first 12 hours. I only did a slight bend before installing. I believe the people are right when they said the belt and the body adapt as time goes by. That's why I am wearing it every night.

Sunday night in bed I was naked except for my stainless steel underwear. The Mrs stripped naked and Oh My God! She started caressing the edges of my scrotum under the shield. Remember things loosen up when laying down but not enough to escape. The Lust Monster went crazy. I was rubbing her all over and kissing everywhere (except you know where). I was out of my mind and would have done anything she wanted. The next day I told her that and she should re-read that little book I gave her.

Today (Tuesday)I did a little more bending before installing because of the red marks on the corner of each butt cheek. The skin is not broken and I kind of like the slight soreness during work (masochist me). I just figure the redness is a sign the belt needs to site more evenly. The belt bends very easily and I'm not bending anymore so I won't mess up the way it fits.

My Chastity Vacation is October 6-10. That means if I don't work on Sundays I will be in all day chastity for 10 days straight! The Mrs will have me sticking tiles on the sunroom floor and maybe painting. Like a good slave. Will have to wear my SM Factory Slave Bracelets.

I absolutely love being able to install the belt in 3 minutes. I can't remember my last orgasm.

The Mrs is waiting for me for our shower. I want to show her removing and installing the belt. Gotta go there's a naked lady waiting...

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It warms me to read your posts Richie.

You sound so excited and contented at the same time!

I'm glad your "Mrs" is happy with things so far as well. :angel:

18. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I've had 5 nights in chastity now that I have a routine with the full metal belt. When I got home tonight she said leave it off till after our shower. Ugh okay.

We had dinner and then got in the shower. I noticed like others' I've read that I miss the metal. In the shower we started fooling around and she took me to the end. Oh my God!!

I can't remember when my last orgasm was so I marked my calendar and also entered the date on this site. The orgasm was nice and intense but Lust lasts longer and is a different kind of fun. Now I have to start all over again. No problem!

No matter where Mrs Keyholder is when I get home I get in-click. I don't get out till it's worktime. What will I be like on a 10 day full time chastity vacation? Totally comfortable, totally secure, totally chaste, and totally lusty. Can it get better than this? I think not.:wink:

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Looks like we both got to experience a recent shower release. My Wife did just the same thing. Glad to hear the belt is working out as we have given that one a lot of thought lately.

20. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Just got in the belt for my 7th night. Staying in (the belt;not the house) from Friday afternoon at 5pm till Sunday morning 6am (have to work).Going to drive on Saturday and be with real people (church if you can believe it). This will be my longest stint yet.

A couple of things I have learned recently: use plenty of lube when installing. I found when well lubed my penis goes in and all the way to the end of the tube (it's custom made after all). This is big since it's comfortable, makes way less mess urinating when tip is right at the drain holes, and once lube dries penis is spread all the way in the tube for the duration. I also lubed my scrotum so it was slippery where it goes around the end of the tube at front shield. Making it slippery eliminated the pinching when installing. Previously I had to use fingers to manipulate the scrotum around till I got the lock on as there is a slight pinch point till everything is solid; click. I didn't lube good enough last night and penis didn't go all the way in for the rest of the night. It was uncomfortable and urine went in 3 different directions which feels horrible. After lubing and installing belt (laying down in bed) I immediately stand up and stay vertical for a while so gravity pulls mushy body down into the belt and gets situated properly. A good start is important; especially when I don't have the keys!

Another thing I learned today is about bending. I've already related how I messed things up bending somewhat. I just grabbed the belt with 2 hands and bent where my thumbs met. This was too sharp of a bend so now I'm rebending to make it look right and even; also to take pressure of of each cheek. I was naked in the bathroom to wash the belt and shave (down there; more on that later) when I realized I needed something round and gradual to bend the belt since I am round (sort of). There was my knee, duh. I undid the belt and put the front of my knee where I wanted to bend and pulled gently. My knee lets me know how hard I'm pulling and then I just gently moved and pulled and got a nice smooth curve. It pays to watch those motorcyle shows where they bend metal.

On the shaving. I usually shave on Fridays. With the ring devices hairs really hurt. I hate pubic hair anyway. With this ringless (Yay!) metal belt the package is kind of split and smushed under the shield and short hairs feel like needles. I shaved Wednesday and today. Will now shave at least twice a week.

Something else. Lust is funner. Last night Mrs Keyholder said leave belt off till after our shower. She did me good and I exploded. I had been lusty for at least 2 weeks (busy and then in the belt). That was all well and good but when I was Lusty I swear every pretty girl had a glow around her and was 5 star gorgeous. That included the girls I saw in real life and the ones on TV. I didn't get hardons (out of the belt) like a teenager but my mind was frothing. In the belt there was some pressure from my male brain. Lust lasts longer than Orgasm and AfterGlow.

I made a mark on my calendar to keep track of my Orgasm till next time now that nearly full time chastity has become a reality. Wait till my October Chastity Vacation (10 full days) woohoo! This is too much fun for a 52 year old, hehe.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's good to read your lubrication and bending instructions! I'm sure other's will be grateful for future reference.

I'm glad your Lust Monster is enjoying himself!

22. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Till today I have been wearing the belt with loose shorts and no underwear since it's been warm. It's now cool. I was having problem with front shield chafing inside my left thigh. That's why I was rebending. Today I put on regular underwear and it goes right around the edge of the shield. No more chafing. Excellent. Also the rebending has worked at reducing the redness and soreness at the back corners of my body-edge of cheeks. The tightness is now evenly distributed. I'm not bending anymore.

Just got back from my first drive and being with vanilla people while in stainless steel underwear. I wore blue jeans with a T shirt tucked in. I modeled for the Mrs. and she said she could see nothing. OK.

Driving is interesting. Have to get in car with some care. I found I was comfortable leaning back a bit. I drove and shifted fine. Noone at church (how's that for a first outing?) noticed a thing and who cares; isn't chastity good?

I found a new trick after getting home. I used the bathroom (#1) and was wiping everything I could before using the hair dryer and smelled my finger and it stunk. I don't have a removeable shower head (yet) and don't want to take multiple showers a day. What I did was soap up my hands and sat on the toilet. Sitting down there lets the belt hang a bit and I put soapy water everywhere I could in the nooks and crannies around the end of the tube-anywhere urine could hide. Then I rinsed everything with a hot wet washcloth. Any dripping water went into the bowl. After drying with towel and hair dryer I did another sniff test and it was much better.

I remove the belt every morning even if I'm not working to clean, check my body, and go #2. I still can't bear the thought of a poopy belt. I checked the alignment and probably would be good if I had to. I tried to do #2 with the belt on this morning for a test since the Mrs was here with keys. I was not successful due to being somewhat constipated and the tightness of the belt makes angles an issue.

I sent a nice (really) letter to LIS today praising them on the belt. I also let them know where I have been posting. I see Jillian pop up once in a while on LockMeUp.com. The site has minimal traffic and won't let me post even though I'm registered. I have no patience for that nonsense but the place is sometimes a good read.

I only have 1 day weekends until the start of my 10 day Chastity Vacation (postponed from an earlier date). October 3-13 I'll be in chastity all day and all night except for cleanings. The Lust Monster should be very large by the 13th. Woohoo

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just a thought for you... can you get hold of anything like this to make your cleaning routine easier?

I'm trying to envisage if that would work with a full belt, but I think it should. Have a great day! :angel:

24. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I wore the belt all the time (when not working) from Sept 13 till Sept 27. Everything went south on Saturday. I was leaving church and while driving got pinched bad. For some reason I felt like I was being crushed. When I got home I begged for keys and released me. I had to go to the bathroom (#2) and I think that's why I was being crushed. It was very itchy where the front shield goes up near my waist. Having no self control I scratched and got nasty looking redness. No skin breakage but something was not right.

Mrs Keyholder saw the redness and said "give it a break". I have regularly applied some medicated stuff and today the area looked good so the belt went back on. Aaaaahhhh..........

The upside of being out was being bound in the evening. I told the Mrs I couldn't be trusted and hadn't had an orgasm since Sept 18. I spent Saturday night in my Sensory Deprivation Hood with Fist Mitts on and arms criss-crossed over my chest and attached to opposite sides of collar (of hood). Sunday night was spent in my purple denim straightjacket. She came up 3 times and teased me good but stopped before I got out of hand. Excellent.

I am back in steel and will go back on the schedule. After Friday October 3 I start my 10 day Chastity Vacation. All day and all night in my steel underwear. I should be an animal by Columbus Day! :gen085:

25. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Here is a collection of posts from my Full Metal Vacation:
    And we're off!

10 days of no work and full time chastity.

The LIS metal belt has become a part of me. No more breaking in problems. Everything adjusted. No sore spots.

I get in with nylon stocking trick. At night I put on underwear so the edge of the front shield doesn't stick to my leg and I sleep with no problems (except something throbbing once in a while).

The fantasy has become reality. Whew! If this didn't happen it would have been one of my most expensive mistakes.

It's been 16 days since my last orgasm. I'm like a hormone fueled teenager; but I'm 52. Mrs Keyholder misses pole jumping but she likes my lust when I kiss her all over panting like an animal in heat. She's looking forward to Columbus Day when she says "I'm going to ride you like a horse".

It's getting cold here in New England and where that was bad with the ring devices it's better with the metal belt. I don't care if the balls and scrotum shrink; it's actually better since they don't sneak around the sides of the shield to get pinched. It's a win win.

The metal is warm and hugging me all the time. My penis feels normal now pointing down and it's warm and encased. It can swell a little but runs into a steel wall in all directions.

Since it's cool now I'll be wearing more clothes so I have 0 worries of being discovered.

It's been a few years since I got into this Chastity hobby and it was a natural progression from my Bondage hobby (still active). I've always looked forward to this stage and now I'm here. No more shopping or dreaming. It's all good.

Next purchase will be a SM Factory collar so I can wear it to enjoy my slave status.

Are we having fun yet? You bet!!
    Reality unfortunately has met reality. One of my vacation tasks was to tile the sunroom floor. I started yesterday. This is a hand & knees job. After doing it awhile with Mrs Keyholder's assistance I couldn't take it any more. I needed to be comfortable and the front shield makes me spread my legs and also the belt is tight so breathing became an issue. I asked for the keys and removed the belt till the work was done for the day. After our shower I put the belt back on.

Today the Mrs is off on an errand trip all day. I don't have the belt keys (as usual) Today's tasks were to change her car's oil and rotate my tires. Then back to the sunroom to cut up carpet in preparation for more tiling tomorrow. I had not put on the belt since I would be laying on the hard garage floor and didn't want to suffer or bend the belt as it's perfect.

I finished changing the oil and broke for lunch. While waiting for my soup to heat I ended up at Restrained Elegance looking at my favorite model: Sabrina. The hand went down there and started rubbing. Oh my God it felt good. 18 days since an erection and orgasm. I started panting. The Lust Monster was growing. The Male Brain started growing. I stopped immediately and went upstairs and put the belt on. There's no way I'm going to ruin this Chastity Vacation for 15 minutes of lust and bliss. Plus I want to have my big One with the Mrs on top "riding her horse".

Thank goodness this full metal belt goes on fast and I don't have the keys. If I had to fool around with rings and plastic shells I probably would have abused myself. I'll put up with any aggravation the rest of the day as I know I'm preserving myself for the Big One on Columbus Day.

With age comes self control but I was on the edge just a while ago and I know it. What a great game.

I believe we can do nothing about hormonal urges but being able to channel them and utilize them to our benefit is what separates us from animals. Nothing like making the best out of a situation.

It's Friday and the tiling is done. The Mrs got me knee pads so I was able to kneel and work with the belt on. The problem I previously had was because I was kneeling on a kneeler pad that was only 2 feet long. With knee pads I could put my legs however was comfortable.

On another note I had a thread about putting on the belt using a nylon stocking end. This seemed good at the start but after a number of times using this method 2 problems have popped up.

The first is too much of me is getting pulled through the tube. I am uncut. After an installation of the belt I felt something different. The stocking had pulled my extra skin all the way through and it was sticking out of the end of the tube creating a new pinch problem. Later I tried different tricks to pull less of me through the tube and met with limited success.

The second problem was when using the stocking sometimes during the tussle my penis would be installed in the tube but not centered. Crooked in other words. When I used the bathroom the liquid went sideways and cleanup effort was increased.

I've gone back to installing myself lubricated into the tube. This cures both problems. Only the head of my penis makes it to the end of the tube eliminating any pinch points since I push it in. Also since I'm so slippery for a bit the penis goes in straight and all the way to the bars (urine slots that look like jail bars). Urination is straight (!) and with minimal mess. It's all good.

I discussed with Mrs Keyholder what happens after my Columbus Day release and ride. Now that full and anytime (except for work) chastity is a reality I suggested maybe once a month orgasm or what (?). She said "I'll let you loose whenever I feel like it so you won't know when". Oh my. Right now after typing this my tube is filling and it's lucky it's solid metal or it would burst. This is too much fun.

Mrs Keyholder is surprising me a little at a time. Maybe she is reading that little book again like I told her. (Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders)

Release came this morning a day early as had to work around kids' schedule. Oh my, 24 days since my last orgasm. Wow.

I've spent the last couple nights sleeping with fist mitts on. The Mrs likes this. Last night I added my Darby metal collar with 1 ring in front. I gave her a leather leash, and a quik link with 3 captain's hooks on it. I told her in case she wanted to take care of my hands (mitts have rings) or lead me around somewhere. She did.

This morning she got both kids up (big kids) for work so she released me from the belt. She stopped up between kids and put me back in my fist mitts and collar and clipped my hands to the collar. There I was free and hot and unable to touch anything. She came up and said my penis was so huge that she couldn't sit on it. Just the feeling of an erection after 24 days of pointing down and being confined was fantastic. Then the slow tease started. I was out of my mind. 24 days without was definitely worth it. After the slow tease came the twisting action which drives me nuts. Then the explosion. Holy Smokes! I was shaking long after.

After finally getting up I finished my vacation work and then she rode me like a horse before our shower. Not quite as excellent as the morning but still good for both of us.

We're out tomorrow for lunch and then I'm locked back in steel after that. Doing some hairy driving and the belt still affects my driving somewhat as I have to shift and I get pinched sometimes. I also lean back in the seat for comfort and I don't really like to drive that way. Still need practice but not going to crash car to prove a point.

The Full Metal Vacation is over. I got to enjoy large amounts of lust. I enjoyed getting used to my belt. I miss it being on me. The Mrs likes being keyholder and the presents when I'm freed (hehe). I invested a fair amount of money (and time!) in getting the full metal belt and it was worth it. Those ring devices- CB2000, CB3000 cage, and the Exobelt X1 are going to collect dust. They were just another phase that I went through; like growing up.

I'm not a rich person and I worked a lot of extra days to pile up the cash for this Locked In Steel belt. Buying my fantasies is something that keeps me going. I have a house and a car (and all the other stuff) and I'm happy with what I have. Retiring is a pipe dream so if I can live a fantasy that's as close as I will come for now.

The Mrs is finding out from me why we've been married 27 years and we're still having fun. I tell her the secret is "there are no rules". We can do whatever we want (within reason) and the proof is great orgasms and a fun life together.

Here's hoping everyone can have a rewarding vacation and more.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice