The Fun of Cape Cod Richie

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cape Cod Richie, Jun 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Since I'm in a full metal belt now this will be my first winter in chastity.

In the past my ring devices were put away in the fall when the weather got cold and they were gone until the warm spring. Since I'm compact I had extreme difficulty staying in them due to shrinkage and retreat.

My full metal belt doesn't care. In fact it's like a crotch heater. Once the front shield warms up I'm nice and toasty down there. I like how metal is warmed by the body and then seems to produce heat. I have my SM Factory bracelets on now (see avatar) and am waiting for a matching collar to arrive. Nothing like warm metal on a cold night. I was just outside in my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt with a work coat and I was still warm (and horny).

I have been in my belt every night since I got it on Sept. 13. I had an orgasm on Sept 18 and Oct 12.

It's nice to do something for a "first" time at age 52. I'm totally enjoying this new experience and so is Mrs. Keyholder. It may be cold outside but my libido isn't. Woohoo.

The journey to a full metal belt was an adventure but in the end it was worth it.

Wonder when my next orgasm will be? It's up to her.......oh my.

2. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Well here I was having my Full Metal Fun. I've been in chastity every non-working moment since I got my Locked in Steel belt- 45 days.

Since I got my belt on Sept 13 I had 1 orgasm on Sept 18, October 12 and Mrs Keyholder said my next one was coming November 1.

It was Monday night (the 27th of Oct.). I had put the belt on after work around 5 pm and used some lube. Around 9 pm I was lounging around naked in bed (except for metal underwear) relaxing, listening to mellow music, and bubbling in lusty hormones. I started humping and pushing and shoving. I started to feel something weird. Next I ended up on the floor and continued flirting with disaster and sure enough had a massive orgasm and ejaculation while in the belt. Dammit.

I couldn't believe it happened especially with the penis pointing down. There is some looseness with the chains but not a lot and I don't think that's the problem.

I don't blame anyone but myself but I had to try because the whole point of this game is to NOT BE ABLE to masturbate. After my $900 orgasm I got the key and removed the belt, cleaned it and put it away. I was on such a high being horny all the time now I feel like I'm suffering withdrawal since life is back to being boring. The Mrs liked the game and all the lusty attention I gave her while my hormones boiled.

The next day (yesterday) after work I measured the penis tube and then sent an e-mail to Locked In Steel telling them of my problem and looking for possible solutions. Some ideas I had were a different sized tube,the high security tube that didn't arrive with belt, or a personal remeasure and resize. I'm willing to spend $ for these solutions. I sent 2 e-mails and phoned and left a message saying I had sent them e-mails.

Now the fun begins. Will I get an answer? Do they want to make some more money? What's next?

My fantasy had turned into reality and then reality slapped me in the face. I've been there and I want to go back. I'm not going back to the ring type ball trapping devices. No way. I'll be miserable till I find some solution. I may try the belt again installing with the nylon stocking but I believe after 4 hours the water based lube I used before the mishap was long gone and did not contribute to it. I have pushed and shoved before and not got anywhere no matter which method I used to install the belt.

My fantasies usually involve hardware and are doable. This is just another bump in the road. At least I have a chance for success again.

3. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I couldn't take it any longer so I'm back in my belt. I have made a slight addition. I have a 1" metal ring just behind the head of the penis. It just fit through the tube. I just need to check to make sure I can go to the bathroom and that there's no pinch points. Been in for over an hour and all is well so far.

Mrs Keyholder is keyholding again.

I have done lots of ring play. I can orgasm with this ring on but it hurts. I'm hoping the resistance is enough to keep me honest again.

I really missed the belt and I am much happier though a reply from LIS would be nice but I take what I can get.

Nothing like warm metal on a cold night, ahhhhhhhhh............

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    They're in DC at the annual Black Rose event this weekend, so that may have been preoccupying them more than usual this week.

5. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Oh for crying out loud. I was just at the site a few days ago and was hoping there was no events for a while. I thought those were old dates and didn't pay attention. Here we go again. Unbelievable.

Thanks for noticing that for me. Glad I had Plan B.

6. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Great news. I'm going up Tuesday to have chains shortened. The rest of the belt is good and has become as one with my body. Once the chains are shortened up there will be no movement and I hope this makes it 100% secure again.

When I visit I'll also look into maybe a smaller diameter or different style tube, but that's Plan B. One thing at a time.

Have had belt 58 days and only been out for 3 days. Yup, I'm hooked and hooked bad (or is that good?)!

7. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    My penis is locked and it can't get out (or happy). I am though.

Even though I had to wait till last Monday for my upgrades I put the belt on 2 days after my mishap on 10-27(orgasm). I missed it very much and so did Mrs. Keyholder which was great to hear. I avoided re-enacting the mishap scenario by self control and bondage.

Monday night I visited LIS and got my chains shortened to the proper (tight) length and obtained a smaller diameter penis tube. Oh boy. Now the belt is tight in all directions. It won't go up or down. The shield doesn't go in and out.

The penis is very snug in it's tube. When I returned home from my upgrades I initially used lube to get penis in tube but this wasn't the way to go. There is a slight coated bump inside the tube from the pin that fits into the slot of the front shield and the head of my member didn't get past that bump. That left a circle on the end of me the next morning. The 2nd time I installed the belt I used the nylon stocking trick and was able to get the end of me past that little bump. Excellent. Now there's a bit of room for expansion till I hit the shield and no marks are on penis after extended wear.

I had another concern concerning using the bathroom because of the snug fit so I drank plenty of liquids and went (#1) successfully. Thank goodness as this small tube makes for sensory deprivation down there. All I feel is snugness and an erection is just a little pressure and that's it.

Another upside to getting the chains shortened is my hairs down there don't get pinched when sitting down or getting up. I shave the fun area down there but there's some way down in the rear I can't reach. The loose chains would sometimes snag those. Now that they're taut they don't catch anything.

I'm at day 14 of this chastity run. Planning on having a good Thanksgiving release which will be 30 days. My longest so far has been 24 and that was incredible. I'm sure after my release I'll be back in the belt to probably Christmas. At least I'm sort of sure as it's really up to Mrs. Keyholder.

When I returned from my upgrade trip I put on the belt and kept the keys in case there was a problem. Mrs. Keyholder was almost annoyed as she said" Where's the keys?" I gave them to her right away and I was very happy inside. I frequently "top from the bottom" with her for bondage but she's taken charge of the chastity game. I couldn't be happier or hornier.

I'll probably be in my Fist Mitts and metal collar tonight in bed. She likes to tease me and I kiss her all over. Some nights when so restrained she puts on the leash and pulls me around the house.

Am I supposed to be having this much fun? Too bad if I'm not because I AM!

I hope that I'm done with upgrades but it all worked out good. I had 2 months to bond with the waist belt and shield. Getting the chains shortened and a better size tube after that brought it all together. The belt is part of me and my life. I was very unhappy the few days I didn't wear it. I do have an addictive personality but this seems harmless compared to substance abuse or hobbies that leave out the Mrs. When I was beltless my mind started thinking about work when I wasn't there which I hate. The belt is a great diversion that let's me relax when not working by being a constant distraction.

I'm going to try Locked in Steel's online radio show this Friday night as I'm all registered and the mic/headset is operational. Hope I can stay awake.

I hope that my long winded posts give hope to someone out there who has a fantasy they don't think can come true. It can. It takes perseverance and patience. It gives one hope when life becomes boring and unhappy.

Keep having Fun! :whipbang:

8. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I'm in, I'm hot, and I'm locked tight. This Day 16 is better than the last one; oh boy.

There was no doubt in my mind the full metal chastity would not work right away. I knew that adjustments would be needed as this belt is not an off the shelf device like the CB ####'s and the Exobelt X1.

For me this was a final attempt at useable (all year) and secure chastity device. My body and the ring type devices don't work all the time. Piercing is out of the question.

Last night was Day 15 of this chastity run and I pushed and shoved and humped to no avail. Good. The smaller tube and very tight and secure belt did their job. Mrs. Keyholder has assumed her role with vigor. It's all good (I think).

An free standing erection and orgasm are now a memory and future dream. I'm smoldering and lusty all day and night. What a great trip.

Keep having fun!

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Just checking in on you Richie.

How's it going? Not long till Thanksgiving!!!!! :animal0008:

10. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress,

It's going great. I'm on Day 25 and just broke my record of 24 days of no orgasm and not even an honest erection. I'm smoldering like a coal stove. Every female I see is beautiful, especially Mrs. Keyholder. I swear I see a glow around the pretty females. I'm toasted.

I was in a hurry in the morning last week and forgot to leave the key in it's place when I went to work. It got buried under the bedcover. When I got home the Mrs. said (rather annoyed) "Where's the keys?" I went a looked and found them and gave them to her. Yup, we've slid into the lifestyle-no problem.

Mrs. Keyholder says "you just wait" until Wednesday night or Thanksgiving morning. I believe she's planning on some pole jumping. I warned her it would be lucky to last 3 minutes at this stage. I also mentioned we may have to be careful (big kids home) as there will definitely be some screaming involved; gag or not. I've learned this from my Day 24 release last month. I'm sure she'll do whatever works since I have no choice in the matter.

Every night I go to bed wearing my stainless steel collar (mate to avatar) with ring. Sometimes I get lead around the house or at least my head gets lead (that rhymes) somewhere. On weekends I usually also end up with Fist Mitts on for the night. She takes advantage of that also; locking them to my collar or attaching them to things. With no fingers she doesn't need locks and I'm stuck. She's having lots of fun.

As I'm 52 I advised the Mrs. that I have read for health reasons that I should have an orgasm at least once a month. Now that all year chastity is possible that would mean 12 per year. Oh my. What have I got myself into? Just what I was looking for ever since the front of my pants nearly ripped out when I tripped over Altarboy's site years ago.

Now the question is; Thanksgiving is the start of my 4 day weekend. Will I get released (both ways) on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?:smilies_xxx12:

11. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Mrs. Keyholder and I usually go to bed around midnight. Wednesday when I got home from work I asked if I should lock up. She said yes and that I would be let free at midnight. That makes my longest chaste period 28 days.

Off to bed we went and she gave me the keys and I unlocked and washed down there. She had plans. On went the Martin Rigid Fiddle and a spreader bar between the ankles and strapped to corners of bed. Oh boy....

I wasn't happy with the Fiddle because I knew she was going to ride me and I didn't want to hurt her so I moved my arms to the side which was a bummer. I wanted to relax and enjoy the sensations I hadn't felt in 4 weeks but a slave has to suffer once in a while.

She started teasing my male member and just the feeling of an erection was amazing. It had been pointing down all this time and just swelled a bit (a little bit) in the tube while locked. Amazing how when deprived of something how one appreciates it when it happens again. I was huge and wild like an animal. She lubed up and jumped on. As I predicted I lasted about 3 minutes and exploded.

We both basked in the glow and she unlocked me and we both went to clean up since the mess was quite large. We both came back and jumped in bed naked and went to sleep for the night.

For me that was it till morning but that's not what actually happened. Before I get into this hidden part of me readers may want to toss the word "parasomnia" into a search window and read. On to the report.

What really happened is she rode me to orgasm (mine & hers) 8 more times and gave up cause she was tired. I have no memory of this. Parasomnia is like sleepwalking except I don't walk. Something else that ends in "k".

I call him (me) the Other Guy. The Other Guy is more agressive, uses bad language, is rowdier than me (needs restraints), and has amazing sexual abilities. I now know the signs the Other Guy has had fun the night before. I'm horny the next day which is strange cause I'm empty. I'm weaker than usual (hormones gone). I yawn more than usual (no sleep and no memory of no sleep).

This has been going on for over 20 years. It usually happens after a bondage session and she lets me climax; even in the afternoon. I'm undone, clean up, and go on with life. The Other Guy shows up that night. He's even torn her underwear off in fits of lust. The Other Guys record about 19 years ago was 82 orgasms in one night. The next day I couldn't pick up a pencil.

This is good for her and frustrating for me. She shows me a good time because she knows the Other Guy will arrive later. With this full Metal belt the Other Guy was also frustrated for 4 weeks; haha gotchya this time!

I researched this condition on the Net and made sure that he didn't hurt Mrs. Keyholder. Oh, when he was more active I could turn him off. I usually take showers but if I took a hot bath he wouldn't show up for a week or 2. Go figure. Maybe he lives down there and doesn't like to get cooked. Beats me.

So this full metal belt has an added benefit. Mrs. Keyholder has gotten sleep for 4 weeks in addition to extra attention in all respects.

I didn't make this Other Guy up. Who could and would? I've seen where the Mrs. kept score of his sexy exploits. It's nutty.

It's Friday and I'm still free. So between me and him I've had 9 orgasms and I've cheated twice so that's 11. She's not home and hasn't hidden the keys. I'll have to talk to her about that. We agreed I would lock up tonight or Saturday morning. If the keys were gone I would lock up now but what's the point? I've had enough (3 times) and miss being locked up.

Once I'm back in steel it looks like Christmas may be the next release date.

And awaaaaayyyyyyy weeeeeeee gooooooo!!!!!!!........................

12. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I'm back in steel underwear again. I called her on her cell phone and asked if she wanted me back in; Yes or No (she was with others). She said Yes. I told her from now on even if I'm out she should still hide the keys.

I missed the belt as I'm so used to it and my last cheating session that lasted 35 minutes in rings and a vibrating ring and locked in collar and attached handcuffs pretty much did me in. Enough of that foolishness.

I enjoy the long, slow, gradual smoldering of chastity more than a momentary blast of climactic orgasmic explosion.

13. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Today is Monday so after getting home from work it was clean the belt (LIS), shave down there, and get locked up. After shaving suddenly a light bulb went off in my head while I was standing naked in the bathroom.

I previously have used lube or the nylon stocking trick to get my male brain into its tube with mixed results. I remembered reading a post where someone suggested water....hmmmmmmm. This seemed to make sense since the lube gets everywhere and is a nuisance, and the stocking is a challenge to not pull too much of me through to avoid pinching.

I put on the belt and left the shield hanging and ran the penis tube under hot water for a while. Not only was it wet but also warm; neato. The water helped me stuff the penis into the warm tube but also I was able to grab the crown a pull a bit(without slipping) to get the best position- in far enough but not too far. Then I pulled the shield up and put it on the pins while arranging things down there and then walked in bedroom and grabbed lock and locked up. After that I used the hair dryer (never used for hair-hehe) to dry everything. Now I was in without any mess. With the lube I ended up washing since it's sticky when it dries which adds to installation time.

I usually install belt lying on my back on the bed but I knew I could do it standing up. Experience is now a plus.

Since I always clean the belt right before installing I believe I'll use this method from now on.

Another improvement for Full Metal Fun, yay, oh my. Is it Christmas yet??

14. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    As far as the stocking trick goes, there was one little tidbit that I seemed to be missing at first. It appears you may have missed it too.

Fold the stocking halfway inside out.

Here's an ASCII art cross-section of what I'm talking about:
    Code:
    \_______________

Pull both the inside (toe) and outside (top) at the same time to get yourself in the tube. Once you're in as far as you want to go, pull the outside (top) to get the stocking out without pulling youself any further (it'll slide/unroll against iself and eventually come free without pulling you in any further).

15. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hi stealth,

Yes I'm aware of that but most of the time when I get done stuffing little me and the stocking into the tube enough to grab something it's all messed up. I'm compact and my tube is compacter (?).

Thanks for the info though and the nifty drawing.

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Hello Richie. Just catching up again.

That Other Guy sounds like either a dream or a nightmare! It must freak you out from time to time!

I'm glad it's all going so well for you. :animal0008:

17. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Watchful,

I like your new photo and graphics. Yes, I've learned about the Other Guy through lots of questions and made sure he stays within limits.

Now with full time chastity a reality (except for work time) Mrs. Keyholder is twice as happy. She gets a lusty, thoughtful, smoldering slave at her beck and call and when he gets released she also gets the attentions (& more sex) from the Other Guy when he's released. The chastity belt is doing double duty and Mrs. Keyholder is getting twice the fun. It's lucky she has 3 or 4 weeks to rest up before the next time. It's like she's having a threesome with only 2 people in the room. Too crazy.

Ahhhh, the benefits of steel underwear; who would have thought? :love0070:

18. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Wow, 2 weeks without a post. Full time chastity has become such a normal part of my routine I've been lazy posting.

My next release will be Christmas; how appropriate. Last weekend I did my first housework for Mrs. Keyholder. The kids weren't home and I raked some leaves outside in the morning. After lunch I said to her I can rake another section or I could vacuum the carpeted stairs going to the 2nd floor naked and in chains. She said that would be nice.

I got naked except for metal underwear, put on Darby style leg irons, my collar and bracelets, and a 16" chain from collar to middle of 26" chain connecting wrists so I could work. I took the vacuum with tube and little end and did all the stairs and half the 2nd floor on my hands and knees.

I enjoyed the submissiveness and after I was done noticed I was leaking (precum) which surprised me. Mrs. Keyholder enjoyed watching and was happy she could get more done. Wish I could do it full time. Never saw this coming as I'm living the 50's here. I earn money and consume and she usually does all the housework.

We're both having fun with the full time chastity hobby. This is my first winter being able to be locked up. She likes how I'm lusty and kiss her all over. I'm very fortunate to have a keyholder who gets it. I'm averaging being unlocked once a month now so I guess that's 12 releases per year (according to her whims of course).

The Lust Monster is alive and well and if I'm loose and manage to get erect (which is a thrill in itself) I can tell that with very little action I could explode. I ice it down and lock it up right away as the anticipation is way more fun than the explosion. I save the Big Bang for her since she likes the large amounts of hot fire when she rides me.

I notice there's a lot of chastity sites around with mostly males being chaste. I hope this a trend that will continue till females rule the world. From what I see it looks like males have made a total mess of it. I would be in heaven to be naked in chains and serving Mrs. Keyholder and all her friends full time. It's nice to have a fantasy.

Hope everyone is having Fun and Happy Holidays to All! :party-110:

19. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    After nearly 4 months of being in Full Metal Chastity (LIS) some truths have surfaced.

No good for driving. I like to sit nearly upright when driving. I cannot with the belt on. I have to lean back a bit which I don't like.

Pinching can be an issue. It's ironic that because of being high and tight that ring devices fall off of me that I get pinched occasionally when wearing the metal belt. What happens is the body-warmed metal shield makes my scrotum think it's summer and it loosens up. Then the loose skin sometimes sneaks around the side of the shield and I get pinched. At home this is no biggie as I reach down and move things a bit and all is good. Also since things loosen up they also go straight down and if I sit the wrong way I get pinched between the far end of tube & shield. Easy to correct but.......

No more wearing belt when going to church. Between driving issues (see above) and pinching issues (see above) there's no more belt wearing for church attendance. Church is sitting on thin cushion and standing and sitting multiple times. Can't just reach down and fix things.

These realities may seem bad but the truth is I don't masturbate when driving, attending church, or working. Therefore today is Day 29 of this Chastity Run and I am certainly lusty.

I've never been in chastity for so long and not cared about what season it is. Maybe there's another device or belt that is better but I can't imagine (for me) what it is. Of course I'll keep looking (looking is cheap) but I'm still very happy with the Full Metal Experience.

I'll be very very happy when Mrs. Keyholder releases me; both ways!!

Release Day was supposed to be Christmas but she said later. What can I do- she's the Keyholder? Hopefully this weekend as this is a personal record for me. :smilies_xxx12:

20. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Holidays are taking on a new meaning for me. I finally got released 4 days after Christmas.

Mrs. Keyholder took it in hand and did me. I was somewhat surprised as she said she was going to ride it for the initial blast. After 31 days (a new record for me) it would have been a short ride. I was left loose for the day so I did myself once.

Off to bed in the evening still without steel underwear. The Other Guy popped up and the Mrs. and I were very tired the next day.

I asked the next day when I would be released again since the holidays were over. Mrs. Keyholder said no problem since the next holiday is Martin Luther King Day (Jan 19th). OK.

This holiday thing is interesting as somewhere down the line I know that there's a long stretch where in 1 month there is no holidays. After 31 days I was very lusty and dripping. What will I be like going even longer?

I asked for it and boy did I get it! I'm throbbing now just thinking of the waiting. I think I'll go kiss Mrs. Keyholder all over. Sounds fun. :love0038:

21. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Per Mrs. Keyholder's word I got released and got a release near MLK day. It was Sunday 1-18. Today is MLK day and I'm locked in steel again.

Mrs. Keyholder seems to be using holidays for my release. I looked at my holiday list today and then next one is Patriot's Day on April 20. Yikes!! I mentioned this to her and she said Easter should be before that (whew) and if not she'd make her own holiday (Release Day?).

My most recent chastity run was 3 weeks and after 2 the hormones really take over. Massive horniness and attention to her. Dripping stuff noted from down there. Too much fun.

How ironic that economy and world situation seems bleak. My Fun Money Account has zilch in it (due to world economy) but at least I'm finally having True Chastity in my hobby. Miss that toy money though as longer in chastity I spend more bound I like to be. Wanted that sleep sack, darnit. Oh well, Plan B: save a little at a time for a loooonnnng time..........sheesh. :anim_46:

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Jeez, don't forget Valentine's Day! :love0075:

23. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    I guess I better not! :confused0046:

24. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Hehe, out of the blue Mrs. Keyholder says "I looked at the next holiday and it's Valentine's Day". Oh boy. That's a 27 day Chastity Run.

Yesterday was only day 6 and I was dripping already (?). That's bizarre.

She's on the phone and nobody's home so I have set out my Sensory Deprivation Hood and leather armbinder. I'm going to ask to be laced and buckled today for a couple of hours. Jeepers, am I lusty. Slept all night in collar and fist mitts. She didn't do anything to (with) me but we got plenty of rest. Need to take advantage of both kids working and no snow (my work).

Sunday is a day of rest after all.....................

25. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Happy Valentine's Day. Got released both ways. I was out of the belt for 3 day weekend. I missed it. I cheated every day (because I could) and the Other Guy was good for 14 times Monday night.

I feel normal again now that I'm locked in steel. Next release is St. Patrick's Day so that's a 28 day Chastity Run.

When I was out I felt so vanilla. I wasn't interested in my lusty websites. I felt so normal (ugh). I'm so happy in my steel belt. I also like my stainless steel jewelry (like avatar).

Mrs. Keyholder is glad I'm locked back up so she (and I) can get some sleep. Of course she had her fun pole jumping with the Other Guy which makes me happy. I want her to have fun and be satisfied. Guys are easy. I think females are more complex so it's good she has fun in the lust and sex department.

Chastity for us just fits so well in our lives. It's all good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice