forced public outing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by christoph, May 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Almost same thing happened with my mother inlaw, she did our laundry once and at that time, I only wore very small bikini's, smaller than the wife. I think I was at work when I realized mother inlaw would see them. They were the kind that is almost like panties, very thin, one thickness in the front. She never said anything, but I am sure she wondered WTF.

b_quark and njcuckold like this.
  2. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    We use a selfie stick/tripod with a bluetooth remote :)

3. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    This is from another punishment session outdoors, Xmas version :love: 20191214_070346.jpg

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    You are lucky to live near somewhere so isolated

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Sisters communicate with each other more closely than you can imagine. It was inevitable that Mistress shared with Her sister about our FLR, my CDing and chastity. When She told me that She had shared this, I was pretty upset and felt betrayed, but what could I do or say?

Several weeks later, Mistress had me apply makeup and get dressed in lingerie & heels to be properly "introduced" to Her sister, whom I've known for more than 35 years, in a vanilla sense.

When she arrived, I met Her at the door and she openly laughed at the sight of me! Mistress had me show Her my cage and then She removed it to demonstrate how it is held in place. My arousal was quite evident and, of course, I was further humiliated and told to get a bag of frozen veggies, so that the cage could be reinstalled.

It was my most embarrassing and humiliating experience ever!

danijean001, LockedPom and asastype like this.
  6. Luv2belocked

Luv2belocked Active member

Trying to live a double life
    People’s republic of New York
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    I sort of came out to a group of friends. Since the virus killed our monthly underwear parties, we started meeting in Zoom. Basically we chat a little, then we all start masturbating like monkeys to see who cums first or has the biggest load. Well, the first time, I left my cage on and dropped my panties. Some were intrigued, some turned on, others horrified. I was very turned on and it showed. I’d had it on for a week and I was aching from the pulling and the pressure so onscreen, I pulled out my key and unlocked myself to the cheers of several members. I came last, but it looked like the most. Then I cleaned up and squished it back into my cage.

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Most people cannot keep "secrets". Where do you think all of the leaks in politics come from?

It is very basic to human communication to repeat things they have heard or discovered on their own. It is how we learn from each other.

8. Wildcatsfan23

Wildcatsfan23 Member

Local Time:
    I haven’t had my chastity outed yet. But I’m only allowed to wear thongs anymore. Well we were swimming at my in-laws pool, and I took off my swimsuit to dry off. I got distracted and forgot to grab my suit. We go back a couple of days later and my mother-in-law kind of takes me aside and says “I washed your trunks” and gave me a sly grin. My thong was with my trunks, so now she knows all about it.

spider203 and b_quark like this.
  9. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    We had arranged weeks in advance to go naked hot tubbing with our dearest friends around here, but I totally forgot about it until that morning. If this had been some sort of weird work thing or something I think my KH would have relented, but these are friends we've done kinky things with so I really had no excuse. So I sent the this message to our shared FB chat channel:

- uh, um, so, when you see me tonight, I'll be wearing some extra, uh, jewellry
    - I've been playing some remote kinky games with a lover in London
    - well the long and short of it is that I am locked in a chastity cage...
    - totally didn't think about how these things would overlap until this morning!

The response?

- I love you [Slimswitch]

We hung out in the hot tub, I answered a few questions about it (but fewer than I thought, I had expected the inquisition) and it was all fine!

Knite Wolf, spider203 and asastype like this.
  10. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    We had our beat friends (a couple) over for dinner last week And our wives were outside when his wife noticed the key around my wife’s neck. She told her it was the key to my cage and got a huge smile on her face. So our best friends know about my cage but I know they won’t tell anyone else. I found it kinda embarrassing but also exciting

b_quark, spider203 and asastype like this.
  11. Locked4wifey

Locked4wifey Member

Orlando, fl USA
    Local Time:
    I just started this journey and my wife already told her two friends, both of which were very interested. She has my full approval to talk about it with anyone. Her excitement made me feel proud and these friends already knew I had a cuckold fetish prior to this. I'm nervous about the next time I see them, but that adds to my excitement. She could use it as a punishment, but I trust her to not cause any issues with our everyday lives.

asastype likes this.
  12. DSsissy

DSsissy New member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    My wife' mother knows I wear panties. She has seen them being washed and put away in my drawers. My wife has openly talked of me wearing thongs to her brother and his wife. Chastity is new to me, wife is hesitant with it so far. If it becomes normal, she holds nothing back from her family.

Guest 2281 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice