My Diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by viciv, Feb 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Hi there, here will be my chastened diary

2. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    ABOUT FIRST CB AND ABOUT SIZE

When I first found out that there are such things as men's chastity belts, I said: wow, this is a must-try stuff!

I don’t know why, but I generally like the idea of wearing various jewelry on my genitals. First of all, these are of course the rings covering the penis and scrotum. And if such a ring is connected to a cell in which a member can be put in order to emphasize belonging to a loved one, then this is simply super.

In general, I found a sex shop where you could order such a thing. It was akin to losing virginity, because before that I had never used goods from sex shops. On the one hand, the process of choosing a device was fun, and on the other hand exciting, because I had to measure my intimate parts of the body, which I had never done before.

An interesting discovery was that I have a very small penis. Moreover, in a relaxed form it is simply small! Usually guys measure erect penis, and here it is quite ordinary - a little more than 5.5 inches. But now, in order to select a cage of the right size, it was necessary to measure a relaxed penis. Best of all - totally relaxed!

I experienced a little frustration about this. I used to know that my penis is small - if you compare it with the penises of naked guys from the locker room of my sports club, I usually have nothing to brag about. It was sadder to realize that no one would appreciate my big sticking out stake :) After all, an erect penis is indecent to show even to guys in the locker room :)

And what about you, did you frustrated about your sizes?

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I understand your feelings. At least your erect size is solidly in the average range, where most men are. Flaccid size means less, so I'd wouldn't worry. Probably a majority of men are growers like you.

4. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR COCK IS LOCKED IN A MALE CHASTITY BELT?

OK. I will try to describe my feelings. Usually I wear a Chinese plastic generic of one well-known model (I will not call it so as not to create ads) with an anatomical ring, which, by the way, is not very convenient to wear because you have to push the scrotum, testicles and penis into the ring.

So the first sensation arises immediately after putting on a chastity belt, and this is a feeling of inconvenience. The fact is that I have a neat, not sagging scrotum, my testicles are most often pulled to the body, and the scrotal muscles are tense. Therefore, you can understand that the ring of the chastity belt compresses them slightly.

Also, I usually do not use lubricants, and without them it is not very convenient to push a member into the curved tube of the chastity belt. He gets stuck somewhere in the middle, resting his head against the wall of the "cell" and remains strangled. Not the coolest and most beautiful sight :)

Anyway. I am humbled, ringed, crushed and locked. More precisely, my scrotum is ringed, the testicles are slightly compressed and the head of the penis is pressed to the plastic. A few minutes pass, my genitals begin to get used to the new situation.

At this time, I may experience some sexual arousal. If this happens, then my penis swells and fills the entire tube, trying to erect. This is one of the most pleasant feelings, because of which I wear a chastity belt. I will call him a feeling of unrealized erection :)

After several unsuccessful attempts to erect, my penis calms down and becomes ordinary, lethargic. The scrotal muscles also relax and the testicles begin to hang down freely, nothing compresses them. This usually happens about 20 minutes after I pushed my genitals into the ring.

Now I feel very comfortable. I feel safe, because with a chastity belt I will not go anywhere to a strip bar, massage parlor or other place with slutty women. On the contrary, I completely belong to my mistress, and the ring wrapping around my scrotum creates the feeling that she is holding my balls and controlling me :)

There are of course several inconveniences in this situation. The ring lifts the scrotum and testicles, so that they are pulled forward, and the tube of the chastity belt clamps them to the sides. In this position, it is not very convenient or impossible to move the hips tightly. Therefore, while working in the office, I usually spread my legs wide :) but this is actually a common pose for men.

I also stopped wearing tight underpants and trousers. Such clothes can be a source of discomfort in itself when your testicles assume the usual “locked” position.

Otherwise, I adapted. I go to work without problems, drive a car, go in for sports in the gym.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    When slipping your penis into the plastic sheath, I have found that squirting on a little hand sanitizer acts as a lubricant and dissolves very quickly without creating a mess!

6. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I prefer when my penis locked in clean shell :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice