Taking advantage of men

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Jan 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    They might, but they won't be doing it here : )

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Is that in terms of expressing a desire? topping from the bottom ?

Or are you talking about discussion, after all discussion revolves around trying to get the other party to see your point of view, regardless of if they will or not.

99% is a bit saddening.

Once again Ill say I think real women have more of a problem in taking advantage or men using their feminine energy than men do. And for the record one of the exceptions is findoms and I completely agree they have no place here. Money should not be a motivator here.

Augmented relationships is where I have no problem :)

3. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    At times. Until the opportunity arises. Yesterday at work, two men (maybe boys is a better description for them) started hanging around and looking a female coworker of mine up and down like hyenas around a deer. It seems like most men have a clear head until the switch in their head gets flicked on.

4. Guest 0831

Guest 0831 Member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Well said!

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. ks67

ks67 Member

Local Time:
    Being taken advantage of using my lust is something I asked my wife for. It's something I had to persuade her to do. So no I don't think it's despicable. I am glad she is finally enjoying my service and that I have learned to control my impulse to want more and more kink.

winstonmacgregor and L-u-c-y like this.
  6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    It's basically a dichotomy.

A "Bitch-Godess" doesn't "care" about the man's "needs," "welfare," and "wellbeing" outside of his abilities to produce slave-like service and devotion. "De-humanization" is often part of the equation. Men are generally superficially attracted to this and can make a go of it short term.

A "Maternal-Domme" cares about all of the above and is looking for a healthy, somewhat traditional relationship. This woman generally offers and gets into a long-term relationship. She would no more exploit her sub than she would abuse an animal under her care.

Breathe likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    True, but the the silly males tire of this and go looking for someone to exploit them.

8. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
  9. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Taking advantage of a person and taking advantage of a person's kink seem to be two different things to me. If you are both aware you are using a person's kink to the advantage of one or both of you, that seems to me to be OK. If one person is unaware that they are being selfishly manipulated, that seems like it is will be a disaster in the long run. Also, not everyone has the same skills and can handle the same kinds of relationships.

10. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    So True Ma'am

Ron33 and BKwife like this.
  11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    It is the best thing. If consent has been given, use every advantage you have.

Up to the point where actions cause harm. Mental, physical, or financial. That is the line for me, that should not be crossed.

Blue00 likes this.
  12. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Good and bad. Really though, isn't the point that lust is a ruling factor for men throughout most of the world? A quick review of western culture's art, advertisment, fashion, would support that. In other parts of the world, religion is used to enforce dress codes on women citing human sexual nature as reason...

If the premise is logical thinking and productivity, lust interferes. Yet, skin on skin transmits knowledge perhaps more conclusively than words.

13. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree that you don't have consent issues. You lay things out very clearly.

14. Guest 3692

Guest 3692 Member

Local Time:
    Are we talking about two people in a relationship, or an outside KH? I won't comment on outside KH. However, I would not know where controlling a man's lust is a bad thing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but why is everything about male chastity? It's because males lust after females. It is a natural inclination. We are males. It's what we do.

So the idea of controlling a man's lust, in my opinion, is just an absolute necessity in a relationship. It just seems a fundamental part of life. A lot of broken trust, broken homes, and children bearing the brunt of adult stupidity, are a result of out of control lust.

I believe that the true essence of chastity is, love and devotion to your wife, despite any situation or circumstance. That is chastity at its core. It is why every woman should put their man in chastity. A lot of pain, heartache and "adult" delinquency (it's not just for juveniles anymore, quote marks because being over 18 or 21 does not mean you are actually an adult) and displaced children, could be avoided.

Women, in general, are just smarter than men. The only problem is they either don't realize it, or are afraid to assert themselves to demonstrate their superiority. The things women are capable of doing, multitasking things that guys can do only one at a time, if they even can do it at all, are mind boggling. I dont understand why they don't rule the world.

It is probably because some guy started the rumor that men are smarter, stronger and better at everything than women. A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth. So in the invention of lying, some misogynist started the lie. Now there is who really need to be locked.

I saw a friend, who is nine months pregnant, picking up her crying 2 year old boy and holding him in her arms. Cmon man really? Can you see a guy carrying a baby in his stomach for 9 months? It is hard enough to get him off the couch if a child needs something as it is. Imagine him doing both! He would be man of the year for something women do all day, every day.

Sorry if I digressed. To me, the bottom line is that women must control a man's lust. For the most part, we are not able to do it for ourselves. I am my own key holder, so I understand the difficulty, and how much easier it would be to submit to someone's control and be kept accountable.

Lucy, I think that is a shameful 99%. There are the 1% out here that need the help and support of someone to hold us accountable, and control our lust, that is to be truly submissive. We are not supposed to call the shots, you are. They really are posers, calling themselves "subs", I get it.

Anyone coming to you for help should be truly submissive, willing to bend to YOUR will, and consider it an honor that you would lead them. To me, that is the true reason for chastity. Men should always acquiesce to the wants and needs of a woman, or to the commands of those they have submitted themselves to.

Tell the 99% to stop wasting time better spent leading the 1% that are truly willing to be led.

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Also they should not be coming to me for help, they should be coming to me to help ME with things, as they claim they want to serve.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

I think its a great topic

I would say its all a matter of what dynamic the relationship and how all concerned perceive both their and each others roles.

For me I see it as good thing and to be honest what the whole of TTTWD is all about for most of us. Fantasy aside the joint experience being mutually rewarding who's being exploited and if she gets out of a few chores as wellwhat is wrong with that.

Of course there are those gys that top from the bottom and like to play chastity games that they mostly dictate of course thats ok too I suppose if the pleasure is mutual.

I doubt that there are many , bound to be a few Iimagine, chastity, FL, DS BDSM type relationships where participation by the locked one or submissive is being imposed upon them by the KH without full mutual un coerced consent

DonnaSue likes this.
  17. Trapped in love

Local Time:
    If one said "oh please do" is that just admission of the soft spot

18. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maybe I misunderstood male chastity, its psychological effects, and FLR, but why would anyone who thinks this is a bad thing be on this board? For some guys ´Taking advantage of men and using their lust to control them´ is their definition of sex!

Regarding the 99% of guys who flake under any form of control, society now rewards momentary desire over discipline, loyalty, and long-term trust. Dommes don´t need to value any one submissive if there is a constant fresh supply, and subs can click on the next profile if they don´t get what they want in the short term. In the on-line world, nobody is really invested, and it´s not a lot better in local bdsm ´communities,´ aka Drama Factories.

D/s is a relationship based on trust, not a transaction.

BobCat, MRS.Lilith and DonnaSue like this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    As a youth, my father always told me to remember "A stiff dick hath no conscience" and to not be exploited by that. IMHO, there is a huge difference between knowing and consenting adults using control of the male sex drive as a powerful element in a personal relationship and another, impersonal dominant taking advantage of that male weakness for financial gain only.

20. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Doesn't matter what game you play as long as you're both playing by the same rules.

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It is a females right to take advantage of males, we are her to serve in every way.

22. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife used to feel sorry for me, and allow me an orgasm now and then. Now she never allows it, but I do have an accident and a ruined orgasm now and then. I think she allows me to go too far on purpose.

23. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I consent to my wife taking advantage of me.

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  24. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    A woman should absolutely use a man’s lust to take advantage of him. Whether in a chastity lifestyle or not.

in today’s society, it is the number one advantage that women have over men. And it is what ultimately gives women superiority over men (in my opinion). To be blunt, most men would do just about anything for a piece of ass!

i think that women should fully embrace and utilize this power they have over men.

25. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Taking advantage of someone's weakness to hurt them or profit from that weakness is morally wrong, no matter who is the weak party and who the stronger one. To use a phrase everyone should be familiar with, with great power comes great responsibility.

Sure, some men might *benefit* from a woman "taking advantage" of them, or enjoy being taken advantage of. Not all cases of women taking advantage of men constitute evil. But many do, just as men taking advantage of women often constitute evil. A woman "taking advantage" of a man to both make him a better man and make his kinky desires come true is a real-world superheroine. A smart woman taking advantage of a not-so-smart man for her own profit, knowing her actions hurt the man, is a villain, no matter how sexy she might be.

I know a reality check is often unwelcome here, but this is something with such far-reaching consequences that it deserves one.

Every action leads to a reaction. Just take a look at the growth of the MGTOW movement and similar groups. They are often men who got taken advantage of too hard, or saw someone close getting such treatment, and they're simply not willing to let a woman hurt them that way again. And for every man that some woman pushed into MGTOW is there a woman who's wondering where have all the men gone, because she can't find one. We built this whole civilization together, men and women cooperating against a harsh world, and no matter what some individuals might find... stimulating..., policies that undermine the willingness of either gender to cooperate hurt both.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice