Techniques to Overcome Post Orgasm Drop

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Jan 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    There are a lot of threads about the impact of post orgasm drop (or crash). What techniques have you found, that help speed the return to submissiveness as quickly as possible?

A couple I have heard about:

- Relock immediately after orgasm
    - Perform cleanup
    - T&D soon after orgasm

JKisChaste likes this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Ruined orgasm!

3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Hi everyone,

i've been bad at this in the past, so my Keyholder Wife has instituted several procedures to help avoid or limit sub drops:

1) She ruins my climax as often as She allows it to go full. Because of my poor performance after climaxing in the past, She helps me avoid drop by just not giving me that many chances. (She's limiting me to a max of 7 climaxes this year, including ruineds.)

2) i have clean-up duties immediately following. Between you and me, She's fairly forgiving on how good a job i do, but still, this works to get me back into sub mode right away.

3) i'm expected to be effusively grateful the next day and even for the next week. i thank Her for Her gift of a climax at least daily.

4) She tests me in the days following a climax with verbal teasing and watching my attitude. She adds demerits and punishments when She catches me not responding appropriately.

Her awareness of my drop helps me climb back down into my role fairly quickly and much better than in the past.

Hope this helps! i'm eager to hear other tips from the crowd and will pass them on to my Keyholder Wife.

asa

AllySiss, BunnyAthalus and Rectrix like this.
  4. Carry_a_Load

Carry_a_Load Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    My wife and i have practiced tease and denial for many years. As i near ejaculation i let go of my penis and allow it to release on its own. My wife knows I am not able to empty properly and i am left still needy.

Spike6411 likes this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    No orgasms!

6. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From what I've read drop is a real biological reaction to orgasm, but it can, to some degree, be partially conditioned away so the drop isn't as great and the duration is shorter. Regardless of the method, I think all techniques will involve the top maintaining patient control and moving slowly. It's amazing, but in my experience hearing, "I'm going to do 'X' to you," can go from being intolerable and creating a bad experience if done, to triggering submissive juices when the same thing is said, then done, half a minute later- that's if s/he has the expertise and patience to get to know the sub and know he may be going through things beyond his control and wait that first time.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    my madam agrees with this!

TheRealAdam, corsac and Alceste like this.
  8. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Drop is unavoidable, but with luck your mistress can coax you back from the abyss with nice gentle cuddles and reassurances she cares about you. Without that, it can be a quite lonely and painful experience after some time building things up.

9. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    We haven't used it yet as it's been a while since the last release but she had me put a lock on the door for a little closet under the stair. Installed a wyze cam for monitoring. She said, 'if I let you come again and you start acting dicky afterwards, I'll lock you in that room. No watch, no light, no smart phone. We'll have to see how long it takes to adjust your attitude.' I have to admit the idea is a little exciting but also a bit scary as well.

10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    In all seriousness, I think that some people are more susceptible to it.

11. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    Yeah i get it super hard.

As long as i'm getting some form of attention i can generally level out, whether that just be cuddling and snuggling, or ramping up the femdom, straight back in the cage, tease and denial or something like that.

The biggest thing is to do anything at all, that way the sub can see the dom cares for them to make the effort. That's the most important part

Rectrix and Xileh like this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sometimes she follows up with the wand and I watch her cum and some dirty talk during.

promises of things to come...or not to come in the future seems to help, in general her being very verbal gets me back into subbie mode fairly quickly.

13. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    Ruined Orgasm. You will ejaculate which is good for your health but you wont be satisfied and will be horny pretty soon again and thus submissive.

Otherwise, Tease and Denial will help of course. My Boss knows that when i cum, i do have a drop but she mad it clear that she does not care and i am to obey her just as well. I learned it the hard way. So now, i listen and obey even if i am not in the sub zone which fortunately for me last less than a day.

14. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife too!

TheRealAdam and corsac like this.
  15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Sometimes, she just wants to enjoy the desperation - all the way to the finish. It's her call.

One thing I have found to work, although with limited testing, is to give her a nice long, hot oil massage after she has enjoyed herself. Giving a massage is known to increase endorphin levels of the giver.

Additionally, she leaves me unlocked for the night and does a pretty intense edging before locking me back up the next morning. My sensitivity levels are intense after the first climax, so it is particularly devastating.

It seems to help, but the research may take a while to validate.

16. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    In another post I described how I pinched off a ruined orgasm. I still came but not as much, and I felt nothing and remained horny.

17. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    Ruined orgasms used to be great to avoid the drop for me. More recently though, it hasn't been working. The orgasm itself is less pleasurable, by I still get that drop in desire. I know less orgasms are the only answer for me, but my mistress enjoys making me cum.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  18. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Works like a charm.

19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I find that helps, also if Mistress has an orgasm at the same time as me I find I actually dont get a drop, I just feel thankful and happy for the next few days.

Ruined orgasms can make me feel worse than not having one, although being told in advance its going to be ruined helps

Whatever the case even if it is a reverse maintenance milking, one orgasm by itself is not really enough to drain me and leave me feeling a drop. How it happens makes a big difference to me.

Relocking straight away tho makes me feel like Mistress is taking ownership of her cock and that she cares about the dynamic. She used to let me stay out for the night, but we learnt that doesnt work as well as relocking straight away. Compared to many I am lucky i am allowed to cum sometimes although Christmas was the last full blown orgasm I had.

Everyone is different though you have to find what works best for you.

Ormaz likes this.
  20. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I would say “just don’t have any orgasms”
    That way you can stay sexy all the time.

21. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    That is a ruined orgasm.

22. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    Make sure it's only a single orgasm, no more. In my case, when I've been locked up a while that's really not enough to "get it out of my system".

A T&D session not too long after is also good to re-prime the pump so to speak, but those rarely happen because if I've done my job right my wife of pretty tired at this stage.

Guest 8203 likes this.
  23. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    ^This.

Tl;dr:
    OP, are you really experiencing some biochemical phenomena or are you conflicted because Hollywood has conditioned you to believe that she needs to make you a sammich while you smoke after sex?

The rant:
    There seems to be two types of "drop" being discussed here. The one to which I don't think OP was referring to is the physical drop after a male orgasm, where the glans says "no more". The other that I think is being asked about is some kind of bizarro crap where the male magically is no longer submissive because he shot his wad.

Neither effect me and I believe the second phenomenon is just psych b.s.

Seriously, you guys that claim it's real, what is so magical about your orgasm that you become an asshole afterwards? I doubt it's biology. It's most likely that after orgasm, your pop culture driven sense of masculinity comes into conflict with everything you did leading up to that orgasm.

Rugged individualism is my religion, I'm alpha A.F., I'm a heavily armed predator, I see other men and my instinct is "competition to be eliminated"; 'Murica. When my wife rides me and I splooge, I still worship her. There is no pause or break from our D/s.

I experience no physical limitation post coitus that interferes with the game we choose to play. And as we both identify as Leather, it's a game we take seriously.

I state the above to point out that I am hyper masculine, yet I have no problem with maintaining the mindset post nut. Most guys on here are like "I'm lucky if I'm allowed 4 orgasms a year". I'M lucky if I'm allowed 4 orgasms a week. So either I am the god of sex and kink is my religion, or this phenomenon is b.s.

All of you guys out there that claim that this is a thing, i ask this. WTF chemical is running through your body that goes low post nut and prevents you from fulfilling the "s" side of the slash? You guys are experiencing some kind of chemical build up due to lack of nut that causes you to become "submissive"? If nature spurs us to procreate then lack of nut should have the opposite effect, you should become aggressive and everything else that goes along with winning a mate.

If this is in fact a thing that can be proven medically, then I think we will have found proof positive that there are in fact alpha males and beta males. Despite SJWs reeing to the contrary.

I say all of this because everytime I fall into the trap of reading one of these threads, no one ever challenges the existance of the ridiculous phenomenon. Maybe my body and my situation are just that unique but again, no one ever just calls out the existance of this.

Apologies in advance if I just nullified some fantasies.

Dr_cage likes this.
  24. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    Person without a medical degree makes assumptions about hormones. huh. I've never been that confident.

Do you think an act that releases a ton of hormones could effect a person's mood?

Blue Moon and Kiesela like this.
  25. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Dopamine and prolactin. It’s a well studied phenomenon: see https://sites.tufts.edu/emotiononth...oital-neurochemistry-the-blues-and-the-highs/

dkid13, jmanque, Blue Moon and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice