New to Chastity, advice on buying a cage?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Damone355, Dec 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Damone355

Damone355 New member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Hey :) I'm very new to the world of chastity play, and I'm looking for advice on buying a cage.
    I'd like it to be a metal one, and this is the one I'm considering most.

https://www.amazon.com/UleadeTM-Ste.../dp/B01I155M94?ref_=Oct_BSellerS_1243841011_5

Like I said, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to chastity (I've worn one cage before, and only for a few hours) so what do you guys think?? Id like to wear it most of the time, tho I'd imagine I'd have to take it off for the gym. Would compression boxers help cover it up? Is this cage too long to be discreet anyway? (I believe it's 4.7 inches long.)

Sorry if I'm asking too many nonsensical questions I don't have too much extra spending money rn, so I can't afford a high end one, and I can really only afford one at the moment, so I'd like to get it right.

This is way longer than I meant it to be, sorry! Any help is appreciated:)

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    looks like the first one i used.
    do your self a favor and skip the plastic cages. the CB series are toys only.
    the one you have linked is good but find one with a open slit for using the rest room. makes keeping it clean, much easier.

once you find that this is for you and what size ring works for you, consider a custom cage. i have a lori 2A and love the hell out of it.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    If you don't ask, you don't get answers! Just a couple of thoughts really. Firstly measure yourself when soft and go for a cage slightly shorter than that. Try to get a fairly good idea of the back ring required by using a piece of string and measuring! Just a note on my personal experience, I started with a 45mm ring which was to big, went to a 40mm one but now 6 years on I'm at 38mm. Definitely stretched a bit! Used to wake up hard with my balls being pushed forward painfully! Not anymore! Still wake up bulging in my cage but only because I need a pee, doesn't hurt at all! Just bear in mind your first try may not be successful but just keep trying and learning. Cheap Chinese cages are a good way to get the right fit and maybe even provide you with a good fitting cage for permanent use. They aren't all poor quality! I personally have a custom made Queens Keep. Excellent cage but that's only my opinion!

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome. IMO that's way too big, smaller is better and more comfortable. Take a look at the A273-small or A271-small. (Just type A273 chastity into google, you'll find it.)

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion.
    A cage should be sized to fit your flaccid measurements, Prevented erections seem to be much less painful than partial erections. Unless you are seriously well endowed, you will probably find that cage to be too big.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and as you see, we love to provide opinions and answers. Like others have said measure for a better fit. I've not tried that design, but it is good if it comes with multiple ring sizes as that is hardest to measure. A larger cage like that is difficult to hide, comp boxers would more than likely just mold to it and highlight it's presence. But then again, I no longer wear men's undies so maybe new ones are better Good luck and keep asking questions.

7. slavetomywife

slavetomywife Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    #7 slavetomywife, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    i have the same one (with only one ring)
    you can't fit it in skinny jeans, the pants you wear have to be loose, otherwise, you can really see it.
    even then it will look you are really packed down there, but ever noticed it on me.
    The only thing i have is that my balls start swelling after some time.
    And it's easy to put on as well, you can push your penis down a bit trough the bars to get it on.
    But the next one I'll buy is going to be with an ergonomic ring and a hidden lock instead of a padlock.

8. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Hi there!

From experience, these models are Chrome plated.... That's not good against the skin for extended periods as can cause poisoning I believe....

If the cage is too long, you will also suffer horribly during erections.... Your penis will fill the cage and then the entire device will pull away from your body and yank on your testicles....

It will NOT be pleasant!!!

Worst of all, it might put you off chastity altogether... Which we DON'T want!!!

Metal is a good choice. My advice..... Try and get a measurement of your flaccid penis when you know it's at its shortest. No pride needed here! Catch it when it's as small as it gets!!!! You You have to be honest with yourself as you want a cage that fits snuggly with no additional space to grow.

When you have that length try one of the devices that LOOK like this....

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-st...l-cage/391830058.html#s1-2-1;searl|3405378250

Why these....?

The rings can be pushed together!!!! In other words, you can mod it rather easily.... The style of most cages 8s fixed, so if it's wrong, you'll never be able to mod it.....

You want to treat this as your exploration/test device.... You will find measurements alone are tricky, so if you can find a size that is close to your initial measurement, you will be able to modify this style to get a good fit!!!!

Plus, if you get a cage that IS slightly too long, this style can be altered to help you get the right fit!!!

When you live with a device for a while, you will then get a better idea of what works and what doesn't, so if and when you DO go custom, you should have all the info right there in the form of the test cage you have been using!!!!!

DONT RUSH!!!!!

This will pay off in the longer term buddy!!!

For the base ring, you can use string to get a guesstimate.... Run a piece of string behind your testicles and over the base of your shaft.... Use a single knot to get it tight.... What you want is to be able to get one finger underneath the string without forcing it..... Mark the string and then unwind and measure the string length. This gives you your ring circumference.

Do not make the string TOO tight when you measure!!!!

If you then divide this circumference by 3.141 you will get the DIAMETER figure.

Try and get a ring with the closest diameter to your figure.

There are also sizing ring kits available that are basically a set of plastic rings you wear like cock rings. These help you get a longer term feel.

There IS a bit of prep involved.... BUT.... You're in the right place and there is a LOT of information to help you here!

Take your time and be prepared to spend on a couple of devices..... The beauty of the Chinese ones is you can order pre-sized rings as and when you need them. Some even come with a set of rings!!!!!

Once you have the base ring size half the battle is won.... Then it's tube length and width and gap size....

Good luck! Read read read!!!

Hope this helps!

Kindest regards

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice