Holiday Gifts

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Blue00, Dec 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    The end of the year and several holidays are fast approaching. We could all use some ideas on what to gift to our loved ones. What are some of the best and worst holiday gifts you have received or given over the years. Gifts can be physical, experiences, acts of love/friendship, kinky, or non-kinky. How have you shown you love someone through exchanging gifts? What worked and what didn’t? (Please, no spoilers for gifts planned this year.)

2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I was given my gift early this year.
    My queen gave me the gift of her actually throwing the only two keys to my cage separately into her closet. They may of landed into or into something on her catch all shelf or fell towards the floor. We really don’t know where they are in there.

subslave l and Danny15 like this.
  3. Dr_cage

Dr_cage Member

Devoted (Caged) Husband of PrincessKH
    Southwest UK
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    #3 Dr_cage, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    As myself and and @PrincessKH are pretty new to his type of play i thought it would be fun to create a kinky advent calendar type of lucky dip. We both wrote on 12 post-it notes different ideas that would be centred around chastity play. They then got folded up and put into a black cloth bag so no one can see whats what in there, and every morning she picks one at random. I was very careful to write things that would mean that whatever came out of the bag was something that she wouldn't find too pushy or things that werent centred around my fetishes.

Some are designed to help her explore things that she already enjoys but we havent done very often, i might ask her she would like to start a thread in the blogs about this lol!

(edited for spelling mistakes)

Kadira likes this.
  4. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Queensbitch, sounds like an exciting thing to occur. One question, how does she know you haven’t found the key if she no longer knows where the check for them? Or is it your responsibility to find the keys in the closet? Certainly would be a good way to get me to clean out the closet!

@PrincessKH @Dr_cage, That seems like an excellent advent calendar to create. What happens if the task for the day is not complete?

5. PrincessKH

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @PrincessKH @Dr_cage, That seems like an excellent advent calendar to create. What happens if the task for the day is not complete?[/QUOTE]

There are some tasks which will take some time and preparation, they are then saved for the weekend when we can make the most out of the task. For example, one was to choose a number, that was then the additional amount of days he was caged for. Others will allow him to pick his most favourite outfit for me to wear in the bedroom, this is likely to be a time when he is caged.....tease and denial right there. Fun and exciting!!!

Kadira likes this.
  6. Dr_cage

Dr_cage Member

Devoted (Caged) Husband of PrincessKH
    Southwest UK
    Local Time:
    I dont feel like this was made clear to me when i picked the token...LOL!! Well that will still be an interesting evening, i cannot wait.

I didnt want to put any pressure on @PrincessKH so all ideas were proposed as such on the token, and all decisions were left to her to decide, i did put one in there where she had to pick a location in the country, and when she opened it the task was to book a weekend away there for us... the outcome was that we are spending a weekend away where we first met! She is such a sweetheart! I would have probably chosen London or tried for New York haha! ;)

7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a romantic idea! I am certain you will have an amazing time. It is wonderful how two people together can create better ideas than one person alone,

Kadira likes this.
  8. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Well neither of us want the keys found at all. We know they are in the bedroom closet SOMEWHERE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice