Can't find a chastity to fit me.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by John Greeman, Dec 4, 2019.

1. John Greeman

John Greeman New member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I have tried 3 different Chastity Devices at this point and cant seem to find one that fits. The first one was a CBX knock off and the problem with that one was it curved down too much (my penis tends to stick forward when flaccid). Next i got a holy trainer knock off but to point get it down i had to bring the base too far forward because again i stick straight out. Next i got a metal device but my head was able to fit through the front bars when flaccid and felt too heavy. Can anyone recommend a device to try? preferably one that doesnt curve down so much?
    Base 45mm
    Length 2.5 inch cage

Thank you

2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    You may be able to bend the front bars of the metal one inward enough that your member can't escape through the front and as far as being heavy you could try using a cord about the waist attached to the device to hold it closer to your body and act as support. Many people also speak about the benefits of using the right underwear from chastity. As a final note, consider saving up for a custom device.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  3. John Greeman

John Greeman New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! The metal device i have now the base is too small so i have to get a new device either way but will definitely look into a custom device. Was thinking to try one more before though.

4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Once you are looking to a custom case, have a check at Male Chastity Now. Their full custom Contender has significant less weight than other custom cages. They also have semi-custom cages that might fit your requirements. Their customer service is great and they are happy to discuss your personal requirements. Mark is handling all questions with professionalism.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could try cherry keeper, they do complete custom sizing, cage and rings, and are very affordable.

6. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    You're going to find that every person who has a custom device or belt are going to tell you about their favorite manufacturer and tell you they are the best. I have my own bias as I have a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and would recommend them to others. That stated, if you're thinking about going custom, they have measuring rings that help with the process of finding your right fit. If you're considering or wanting to go custom, I would urge you to not waste any more money on another device that is not custom because once you have it and it fits perfect, you'll wish you had not spent all that money elsewhere trying out uncomfortable or ill-fitting devices that you don't want to wear.

elias likes this.
  7. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    i have gone semi custom with a mature metal explorer device, the cage sizes are fixed, but he will custom make a base ring to your requirements.
    i am uncut and so Mark advised that the explorer would be better suited and i have a 47.5mm ID base ring which fits so much better than the 45mm ID of the online adult store purchased one i originally had and which was also a lot heavier.
    delivery was a week from USA to the UK.
    i am very happy with the device i am now in, sleeping is easier too now.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Mark owns MaleChastityNow and makes Semi-Custom devices like the latest offering, the Explorer.

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Explorer

MatureMetal is a different company entirely.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I found myself between base ring sizes for off the shelf work. It’s a bit exciting to buy a new cage (or any sex toy) and try it out... hence why I have a bunch of them in my toy chest.

I will echo other responses here that a custom base ring makes a big difference. Mark’s semi-custom are a great way to take a half step into fully custom chastity.

I’m about your length. Mark made my fully custom Contender as a short straight cage. I’m “perky” as well and stick out straight too. :)
    I once was frustrated by my short flaccid length in and out of chastity. I had the same issues with the CBxK devices, and the Holy Trainer. I also found Chinese steel heavy and draw down.

I got the Contender and finally found a perfect fit. I wear my MaleChastityNow devices (also a GA2) more than any other cages I have.

10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I fully agree
    Mature Metal is amazing. They’re on this site and I remember when they were starting. They live the lifestyle and they care about their customers.

That said, I got a Jailbird and it took a few tried to get it right. They were wonderful to deal with and each adjustment got me closer, until I think it’s finally “right”

I also switched to the oval rings per their recommendation. I was surprised but the oval rings really help so much.

Anyway consider something like Mature Metal and take the time to get it fit right and you’ll be surprised.

11. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    oops, my mistake! i’d been researching most device makers and got a little muddled, my post was at the end of a very long work day.
    as said though, i can’t fault Mark for his customer service and the quality of my device.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Hi there!

Something like this......?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-st...l-cage/391830058.html#s1-2-1;searl|3405378250

The rings that make the cage body can be altered by bending them closer together or further apart....

I like these ring-type designs for that adjustability!!

However, I worry the end of the cage may not suit you....?

Have a look on Amazon or DHGate for a similar style maybe.....

Custom is AWESOME... As long as you have the fit correct.... Can become an expensive mistake otherwise....

Base rings, gaps and tube length can generally be altered on a custom device.... But cage width generally can not. So I'd say that measurement (cage width) must be as comfortable as you can get it before you order custom....

Hope this helps a little bit!

Good luck and kindest regards.

J.

rxbuk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice