The Accommodator

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissyforyou, Nov 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyforyou

Sissyforyou Loyal Sissy for you

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Years ago after a divorce. Left with truck, tools, motorcycle, and a few personal belongs including a secret panty collection. Yes, masculine as I appeared, I loved tight fitting pretty panties. And, spent time when possible working on my tan, and panty tan lines, I love the sun. I was always able to conceal my fetish.
    Anyway. Finding myself in a hotel and newly single. I was happy and kind of enjoying my new found freedom. But then things changed. Debbie had been a friend at the neighborhood bar. Cute in a boyish way, always fun and happy she was.
    It was a surprise when she followed me to the hotel and fucked my brains out. Deb rode me from the top hard while I played with her puffy nipples and breasts, she milked me dry while exploding, what a ride.
    I thanked her as she dressed and quickly left the hotel with me wondering what just happened.

2. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Wonderful to wake up the next morning satisfied. No need to masturbate. My normal routine. It was a week until we saw each other again. And not a word was said.
    We continued to be good friends. I figured the night we had together was just a thing.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Wonderful one night stand story. Those that work so well, yet stay at one event, are few and far between.

4. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Hi there! Story continues on. Was going to try and write a little each day. It may help me to figure out
    Yes, ending there would have been nice. But that was just the beginning.

5. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Besides the panty fetish I was outwardly a masculine guy. And to find out she had my pretty panties hanging from the rear view mirror in her car, as a trophy. Debbie must have taken the night she fucked me in the hotel. Debbie saw me notice them hanging there and smiled. She said she liked my pretty panties and wondered what kind I was wearing a the moment. I was stunned. She added that I had better show them to her, as she rearranged her trophy panties on the mirror. She drove as I unzipped and pulled my pants down enough to show her, I was quite embarrassed, I had worn pretty pink ones that day. She commented on my nice tan lines and reassured me that my secret was safe. We got to the bar, I zipped back up and went in with Debbie. We had a few drinks. Chit chat, and she asked if I would go to the bathroom and remove the pretty pink panties and give them to her at the bar. I thought I had just better go along with it. What could be the harm at this point. I did as requested. Feeling awkward as I had always worn tight undies, and strange to be without. We sat at the bar. Debbie was very happy. She then told me she liked my panty fetish, and wanted me to where them full time. My little boner was obvious in my jeans, she noticed and said its a deal then. Up until that point I wore tight men's undies most times. Again she mentioned my secret was safe. At my hotel that night she again fucked me on top while I touched her wonderful breasts.
    Satisfied we fell asleep, she was gone when i woke, and I cleaned up and discovered all my masculine underwear was missing, only about a dozen tiny panties to choose from were left in the drawer. Debbie knows a lot of my friends and I sure didn't want my panty fetish to get out. Figured just go along with it besides the sex with Debbie was wonderful.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  6. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    This story has been moved to member fiction. Hope to continue the situation there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice