Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    The problem with being a grower in my case is it is a combination of positioning of the "slot" for the ring, the weight of the device and comfort vs snugness of base ring. I am trying to source another ring right now as well, but not too easy over here.

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2019-11-09 16.49.35.jpg 2019-11-09 16.51.49.jpg

First experiment. Removed the original ring and added a segment ring normally intended for piercings. Fits well, is stainless steel and can be attached without welding. Just added a bit of superglue to the "click" part to keep it shut.

3. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Brilliant. I’m curious to know if it works for you in the long run.

4. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    So far the ring I have is wearable but VERY tight. Will order two more that are 1mm and 2mm bigger, let's see.

5. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I'm curious if you are able to tamper the ring by sticking something like a q-tip through the gaps on top or the sides? I imagine you can hold the ring with the q-tip so it doesn't clamp down and then pull out?

Also, do you experience any pinching at the bottom of the ring? It looks like when it swivels it could pinch the skin?

6. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    That worked with the too loose ring, but once a proper fitting ring is on, you can't get it over the rim of your glans without squeezing the glans too. I mean, if you were dedicated, used a ton of lube and ice, maybe, but there is no way on earth you could get back into the ring. With the current very tight ring, I can't get it off. I am now trying a bit bigger ring to see where the sweet spot between security and circulation is :p

7. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Ah, that's good to hear.

8. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Brilliant. The piercing ring must be of high non-allergen quality, and sealing it with super glue is great idea as well. Hope the super glue doesn't cause allergy reaction, but could be wrapped in small silicone sleeve.

Thanks!

9. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    those of you with really tight rings, do you notice it when getting an erection?

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is my concern and what's holding me back from getting this as my final device. I'm a big grower, espec at night -- see my pics, vol 4 -- and am scared that any right tight enough to hold me in will cut off circulation to the glans during caged erections.

hardbodysub likes this.
  11. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    I haven't received my new Lori device yet, but my test with a ring (rather snug) of the same size has given me no trouble after a week of wear.

hardbodysub, lokdnsteel and Rectrix like this.
  12. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I too am waiting for my new Lori 2A device with retainer security ring to arrive... I’m on day 82 of the 90 wait time but from what I gather it may be pushed back a few more weeks (I think they took on several orders before mine).
    I still am wearing my 20mm steel ring around my glans and go about a week at a time. No issues to report and I’m a grower as well. This size seems to be the perfect fit for me so as to provide the necessary security without causing any circulation problems. I messed around with lots of rings (rubber and steel) before placing my order back in August. It was difficult at first to decide what exactly a snug fit was in terms of anti pull out security. Just a couple of mm’s makes a big difference. I believe I have found it.

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    How did you test which size is secure without the device in hand?

14. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    I wonder if the cage is small so that there's no room for erection at all, maybe you won't have this problem?

hardbodysub likes this.
  15. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Good question, made me think of how to respond. I guess it was a simple matter of trying on a few different sized rings, wearing them for a short time and seeing what seemed snug without causing any issues. Then i would pinch the bottom of the ring under the glans with my left two fingers then try and pull out with my right hand.... A very snug fitting ring I couldn’t pull out of, you almost have to pinch and stretch the penis head to put on the ring and remove. Hope this makes sense.
    Perhaps a more simpler approach for security ring sizing is to take Ms Loris measuring recommendation.... take your glans diameter and subtract 1/4”. I tried this as well but ended up ordering mine 2mm smaller.
    Lokdnsteel

16. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well I used a (too) tight ring now, and I definitely noticed it during erections. Hard to describe, it feels more like the ring is "clamping" down on your penis, so it physically restricts my erection. I am a big grower too, but cutting off the penis head kind of stops the erection, hard to describe. I did not notice the head going blue f.e. even though the ring definitely cut into it. I did notice a tiny bit of edema after 9h of wear, so now I am trying a 1mm wider ring just to see if this makes a difference.

I agree with lokdnsteel, if you are a grower, you will measure a too wide ring from the start. Just to give you an idea:

I measured 2.2cm on the first attempt (Ms Lori said it was probably too narrow, I got a a 2.4cm ring from her in the first attempt (which I did not order!). So after sending it back (and paying quite a bit for shipping) I got a 2.2cm ring, which I could pull out of. The piercing ring I used now was 1.8mm and I can wear it comfortably, it only creates a tiny edema with erections. My suggestion for measuring when you are a grower: Find a rubber ring that sits snugly behind the glans and squishes the tissue slightly, then grab your glans and pull it forward, the circumference of the penis will narrow. Find a ring that's snug but not cutting into your tissue when pulling the penis forward, that one should be ok. And yes, it will be narrower than you think ;).

As I said, I prefer to do the experiments with ring size now myself, I had non-stellar experiences with the way some things were handled/the customer was treated.

sonhee, PorkChamber and Rectrix like this.
  17. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have the 2A device with anti pullout. i feel the security ring i have is snug, but could be tighter. maybe, maybe not. i should order a smaller ring from Lori and give it a test.
    the cage is fantastic as it allows for upgrading to a PA if someone decides to opt for that at a later date.
    so... it really is a forever cage in that regards.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Is the retainer ring glued close, or does it just snap together? If it doesn't require welding then can't I just order a few different sizes from Lori and change it myself instead of sending it back?

19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My understanding is that it is attached at the bottom with a security screw. I see no reason that you shouldn't be able to order multiples in different sizes.

20. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Looking at the pictures #252 above, I don't see where security screw is at? Do you mean it's in top of the pin?

21. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Lori need the device sent back so they can fit the ring to the step and have it fit correctly in the device. (First hand experience)

22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I don't see any picture #252, so I don't know what you mean. The ring you get from Ms Lori is a solid ring attached to a post so that it can swivel forward and back. The post is attached to the bottom of the cage with a security screw.

23. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, I meant the pictures posted by whizz. My questions was regarding how the ring was attached to the post. Is the ring soldered close? If so then I won't be able to swap a different ring on at home because it'll require welding. From the picture I thought the ring can just be pried open.

24. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    The ring is welded shut and has some play in the pin (pin has two holes, one for ring, one for screw). The pin is custom made, but since the hole in the ring won't be changed with a different ring, you can cut open the ring yourselves with some pliers and get someone locally to add a new ring or do what I did with a segment ring.

Lori charged me 65 USD for shipping a maybe 20g heavy ring (you know, the one they manufactured in the wrong size, not like I ordered) back to Germany, and I had to pay 15€ to send it to the US before, all over a fight I had with her because she declared the value of the device wrongly on the customs declaration to save on shipping cost on her side, she then wanted to make me lie to German customs (federal crime, tax evasion), provided a fake invoice (which didn't match the declaration she added to parcel) and then got mad at me for actually telling them the real value. So yeah, I am definitely not shipping anything back to her or giving her more business. The manufacturing side of her business is simply awesome, but if I get insulted and ripped off, I take my business elsewhere.

It's probably a different experience for US customers who don't have to deal with customs and horrendous shipping costs.

In case this post turns into a shitstorm, I can provide forum admins with the papertrail to prove my point.

SteveJ and LockedM like this.
  25. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Ouch, yes. I'm in the US and didnt have to deal with those complications. Under your conditions, self-service seems more than appropriate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice