Mental Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by QueenOfSwords, Nov 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    #1 QueenOfSwords, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    I haven't seen a thread on mental chastity, which for me is the crux of genuine chastity and really turns me on. Maybe I haven't ventured far enough along this board though to find one on Mental Chastity. So, I thought I'd start it off by sharing...

I very recently had an unforgettable first-time experience with a very sweet, complex, genuine, younger guy who wanted to explore his submissive side... and anything I wanted to do along with that. Having never opened up to anyone about his erotic desires before, due to the real fear of being judged, and now finding himself in a situation where he could safely open up, things evolved pretty rapidly between us as and he went all-in. I was moved by his bravery in sharing so many deeper aspects of himself and not hiding anything at all. It was yummy witnessing him slowly open. It's such a gift when a person allows themselves to be seen by you and takes the time to really see you too. I haven't been seen like that in a long time -- in fact it's what initially drew me to him. His honesty and openness gave me access to something I've been looking for all my life - his completely open and willing sapiosexual mind to adventure with, without any borders or any restrictions. His innocence was so sweet and his mind so supple to my suggestions.

Having only been in long term vanilla relationships, he didn't know many of the things I talked about. When I explained I was a cuckoldress and I hinted at chastity by using the word in a sentence and he asked me what it meant. I explained the cuckoldress thing, which he didn't fully understand at first but was open to. I didn't go into details about chastity because I didn't want to scare him off... I wanted things to naturally evolve as I slowly introduced him... which of course I did. I started by asking him questions about his masturbation routine. Before long he was forgoing his daily routine simply because that's what I want, and it massively turned him on. He wasn't allowed to touch it at all, except to pee and wash, unless instructed, and he was very very good. Each day that passed his attentiveness grew stronger and communication was high, which I adored, and our conversations got racier. Each night he asked if I would let him cum and I said no, I was enjoying it all too much and that he can last yet another day. I would give him special tasks at night and at work designed to worsen his blue balls and drive him to total distraction. He confessed that he was obsessively thinking of me all the time and that he was also feeling strangely at peace finally, knowing his fate was all in my hands. In truth, I was thinking about him all the time too. By day 5 I said to him, "Congratulations! You are officially in mental chastity, and under the control of a real woman who loves it." He asked what did chastity mean. So cute! He has no idea how hard it is to even find a woman into this. He just accidentally stumbled into all of it.

God, the whole experience was so delicious! I absolutely loved it. I loved waking up in the mornings feeling aroused from his energy, I loved his erotic messages at work and getting to know and share so much about each other, and going to sleep with him on my mind. I loved how powerful and aroused I felt all day long at work. I loved coming up with his torturous tasks and experiencing his strong reactions. It's the most alive and happy I have felt in many years, and in some ways, I felt things Ive never felt before. It's a deeply intimate experience when there is total honesty, and for me it's the whole point of this lifestyle. His commitment to being chaste for me was beyond arousing, and the reason mental chastity was even a possibility. I would have loved to make it official with his first cage, not that he needed it, but mmmmmm, he earned it. I was looking forward to that shopping trip he didn't know about for a cage he didn't know existed. haha

Unfortunately, he already had plans to move to Seattle for a lot of reasons and didn't anticipate meeting anyone like me, ever really, in a million years. And I realized pretty quickly that this was a man with treasurable qualities I would prefer to have as my primary partner not a side-piece or additional lover, and so a long-distance relationship could never physically meet my needs. It's a shame because the mental and emotional connection was everything I've been looking for and he ticked all the other boxes (and I have a lot of boxes). I loved his explorer nature too - so adventurous! Unlimited options for me to explore.

I made the hard decision to break things off for now because I was falling for him harder with every day that passed and he's moving soon. And it's not driveable distance. The thought of taking this long-distance is too unbearable. But... the door is open for the possibility in the future should he decide to relocate to Utah, if I'm still available by then. I have a feeling he's thinking really hard and reconsidering his options right now. But i have no expectations.

I suspect, having experienced the intensity of mental chastity, and it being his first time, and now suddenly living without it, that he won't be able to forget any of this, ever. I certainly won't. I already miss it, and him, like crazy.

subnewb30, marsesd, dereknor and 29 others like this.
  2. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I hope he realises what he’s giving up and the future pleasures he’d denying himself.

fingers crossed he wakes up.

As someone in a long distance chaste relationship it is hard (no pun intended) and frustrating.

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  3. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    I should also add, it’s still very rewarding and pleasurable. So it’s not impossible but does rely on trust as well as more Mental chastity, although I do lock up physically it not impossible to cheat.
    But by cheating I’d be cheating myself and my mistress and as such there would be no fun or the associated denial and frustration.

4. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    i hope this take takes a turn to the better for You!
    i am myself in a long-distance long-distance relationship for almost 3 years. My Owner has me in mental chastity and She uses hypnosis to reinforce chastity and train me to be perfect for Her.
    i never thought, a long-distance relationship could work that well.
    At some point, i was craving for more physical interaction, i wanted to be tied, spanked... so i started to build my own internet controlled toys and now She can restrain me, spank me, tease me while we are talking on skype.

So, with a bit of creativity, a ldr can be spiced up. But i understand that the situation is probably a little different after meeting someone in real-life first.

QueenOfSwords and Sissy-CJ like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    What a heart-warming and heart-wrenching post, @QueenOfSwords. I agonize for both of you, the possibilities of a life partner potentially lost, and you each never got to take next step, for you to lock him, for him to submit to the key. I hope you'll try to keep this love -- for that's what you describe, a deep level of revelation and intimacy and submission and trust -- alive, and that he'll find he needs the lake salt in his life.

QueenOfSwords and Sissy-CJ like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful episode. Your interest in mental chastity is shared, I'm sure by many here and I hope you find the partner, maybe him eventually, that completes that link for you.

7. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful story of love and loss.

What a lucky young man he is to have found you.

What an unlucky young man to have found you - who else will equal you? He will measure any other woman he meets against his memory of you and they will be found wanting.

Such a loss for you. I hope he either swims back to you or another lovely minnow appears in your pond.

8. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    To me, mental chastity is the core of what chastity is all about and without it, it's just a game of some sorts. My queen and I started chastity almost two years ago, but it took me a while to figure out the true joy is not in what I get out of this, but in 100% devoting myself to her. Her pleasure, her happiness, her needs and demands, whims and desires. Once this mental shift happened, our relationship grew more than I could ever imagine. We've discussed how chastity and a FLR has made us closer on so many levels. For whatever reason, it just works for the two of us, and at the heart of that is it being real. Not a charade or some game, and that is where mental chastity is the key. I worship my wife not because it's my part to play in this role, but because I'm madly in love with her and enjoy see the happiness my submission brings to her. Anything I receive from her in return is icing on the cake.

marsesd, tecolote, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A fascinating and revealing post. Reading this was like uncovering my own desires in negative. The opposite view, but reaching the same outcome; the same situation viewed from a dominant perspective rather than my submissive one.

Thank you for sharing something so profound, Miss

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Does he know how much it rains in Seattle?

Yours was a sad and beautiful post. I hope the best for you both.

11. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Wow.... all your messages were really thoughtful and insightful and warmed my heart. Thank you :love::love:

It's been a rough weekend on both of us. I can feel him very much connected still. I did not have this type of energetic connection with the first guy I wrote about (the chemistry was amazing but when he would leave my house, the psychic connection was ambivalent and would taper off to nothing because he was distracted by other women), so I know that I've found something different here. I realise this all probably sounds a bit weird or unlikely but he's still under mental control of some kind, because I can feel it coming from him. I'm still receiving his energy and constant attentive thoughts whether hes self-denying or not. Its feeding me. And I think he feels me missing him but I cant know for sure if he can read energy the same way. I hope he knows.

I have a lot of thinking to do, but I can't shake the feeling this is To Be Continued....

Giveitup, Locked Up Tony and Rectrix like this.
  12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    The mental aspect of chastity is absolutely critical. My Wife knows I can escape my device and knows that it is her wishes that stop me doing so. It is the trust that she has in me that intensifies her own arousal. She even decided that I would not get a piercing secured device because this would remove the element of trust that means so much to her.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Knowing there are women like you out there makes me feel this chastity thing really is a lot bigger than I ever realised. The verified female status has been a Chastity Mansion game changer.

QueenOfSwords, Apfel and Rectrix like this.
  13. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you brought this up so I could think about this. I considered and talked about a piercing with the first guy because he had a habit of breaking out of chastity whenever it suited him and I wasn't into this purely to satisfy his kink. It really saddened me that I couldn't trust him at all and it broke the close and warm feelings I had about him. So, whether or not things work out with this lovely man, I'm so glad I broke things off with the last one so I could meet him and discover that the trust aspect, demonstrates his total submission, and is a HUGE part of the arousal for me.

It allows me to feel the high more continuously and actually prepare myself mentally for the drop, because I feel it too. He should never be in charge of his orgasm. The impact on the KH post-orgasm is BIG and so often overlooked.

Jasmic68, Giveitup and Locked Up Tony like this.
  14. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    Caged only by your words. What a beautiful, beautiful thing. I hope it all works out, excited to hear all the delicious details to follow. :)

15. Locked Up Tony

Designer
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Local Time:
    I wish you all the best as you move forward. This situation is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. Life is never easy, and you are right - he has no idea what he is missing out on.

16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Find the mental chastity something I would like to try since chastity isn't very comfortable very impractical at times. Did you check on him ask so he didn't cheat? What would you have done if he cheated? Just wondering if it would be possible to use purely mental chastity.

17. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Every day he would check in with me and let me know how it was going and
    Every day he would check in with me before I asked about it and let me know how it was all feeling and the things he was noticing about the effects of this control... how it was impacting his day to day life. It was constantly on his mind. He didn't lose the focus.

I never once got the vibe from him that he was interested in cheating - its not his personality and defeats the whole point for him. I told him about my previous experience and how frustrating it was to deal with. His response was,

"I just don't see the point. If you're gonna fight it and act like you're too good for it, then why be there?

Like, lemme sign up for the gym and then complain weights are heavy and I don't need to get in better shape."

I'm pretty good at reading vibes from men. I know the ones that will struggle and probably cheat (with other women) and the ones that are grounded with bigger relationship goals in the face of temptation. I've always caught the cheaters (every single one I had the vibe about) and never once the ones I didn't get the vibe about. Chastity comes with very similar vibe signals. There seem to be two types of guys into this, and I'm mentally attracted to the ones that are devoted. There are enough challenges and obstacles in this lifestyle to create variety without also introducing games of deception.

To answer your other question, had he cheated, I would have emotionally disassociated from him like what happened with the last guy, and it would have brought out a sadistic streak in me in terms of punishment. More importantly, I would have continued looking for someone else and eventually stopped all contact. Without trust there is no real relationship.

subnewb30 and Rectrix like this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very interesting reading, thank you for posting.

19. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    cool but sad. i know the feeling.

20. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    @John I should mention however that the arrangement we had was less formal than that. He didn't know he was in chastity -- he was on a personal quest to see how far he could go with this, purely to please me, and because of his submissive tendencies. I wanted him to save up and build up his cum for me (I love the stuff! Don't even get me started on the topic.) So it wasn't official chastity yet where it could be considered cheating to break it. I wanted him to discover the joys of chastity before it got more intensive. I very much doubt that he would have broken the streak without discussing it with me first. He loved that I knew everything and was on this journey with him. So what I described above about breaking chastity, would only be applicable had we been much further along.

If he had broken the streak on purpose and told me about it afterwards (which seems highly uncharacteristic), it would have made me reassess how close of a connection we had. But I wouldn't have ended it.

John, shannonsanders and Rectrix like this.
  21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    OMG. Throbbing.

22. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Hahaha! That's exactly how he feels about it. Doesn't make his situation any easier when I remind him, but it does help mine ;)

23. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    About close to two years ago, I stopped masturbating. We rarely use a cage. When we do, it’s part of a scene or novelty. I also started running about the same time, and I’ve lost 40 pounds and run marathons and long distance races.

My wife’s sex drive fluctuates more than mine. When it’s low, remaining committed to a chaste state can feel a little dull. When she’s horny, I can feel a bit confused over whether to be more assertive or if she does or doesn’t want me to. Knowing how to recognize and respond to changes in her sex drive is difficult for me.

We’ve had various conversations over whether old habits can be brought back. She doesn’t like to say it, but she does like “control”. She’s acted like she would be disappointed if I reverted back to old ways. “The time isn’t right to go back to that. Maybe someday you can masturbate again Not now.”

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Don't mind you get started on the saved up cum topic. I really like the innocence and how did what you told him. Personally, if I was told not to do it wouldn't break the promise and would say if done a mistake and pay for the consequence. Personally, if I get a bad habit for some reason I have to stop I have no problem not doing if just have a reason why I should. So even if the chastity is hot don't always think it necessary to keep hands away. If the consequence was to wear spiky chastity I would never dare to do it.

25. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    #25 QueenOfSwords, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Hahaha @John - usually I would agree but I've got a craaazy work day ahead and I'll get waaaay too horny talking about that.

I really understand what you're talking about. He's really different though. Hes not particularly turned on by punishment or meanness or dismissiveness (in fact turned off by it - his vanilla ex was like that), but hugely by being able to please and make me happy, whatever that looks like for me. The affirmation and knowing he's made a big difference to my day really hits spot. He has a truly serving, submissive heart and was arousingly attentive with messages throughout the day, every day whether he was horny or not. He knew it kept us connected in a way I deeply desired and so it pleased him to do so. His service mindedness reminds me a lot of the nature of the subs who Lucy has chosen to serve her. Theres a clarity and purity in his heart. He hasn't been distorted and I was careful not to destroy that. He is really into being tightly restrained though and facing whatever consequences might come to my devilish mind... and that was pretty hot.

So being bad in order to be creatively punished doesn't do it for him. He's never mouthy or cheeky even though he is very witty and sarcastic with friends. He wants to please me soooo badly. The only training he seems to need is the pavlovian response to what turns me on. I got a ways down that road too. Oh and of course, FLR training.

There was total, mutual trust, which felt really good. I'm amazed I wasnt so jaded yet to not give him the chance to show me his sincerity and trust him from the get go.

Jasmic68, jackofthedawn and John like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice