Your Fitness Level and How Chastity Impacts it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, May 25, 2019.

?

My fitness level has improved because of chastity

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

12.2%
  3. Stayed the same

44.9%
Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    In reading and commenting on another thread about what kind of physical exercise one can do while locked up I was impressed with the intensity of some members exercise regimen. It got me to thinking A) what is the general level of fitness among both KH and chaste males and B) Has chastity had an impact on that one way or another?

For my part I think of myself as active, but not fit. I try to work out three or four times a week and always get in at least two. Usually laps at the pool 30 - 40 minutes or a two mile run (term used loosely). I mix in a few other activities such as working out on the punching bag or going for a kayak paddle. I also sail regularly and as a family we do active stuff on the weekend such as hiking, beach day or just playing in the back yard. Never the less I am not fit. I am probably 20 - 25 pounds over my ideal weight. The only time I have a six pack is when I don't stop on the 5th beer. I could probably finish a 10K if I walked a fair bit, but I'd be toast afterwards.

I would say Chastity has been either a minor hindrance or neutral in regards to my fitness. Performing all the chores and tasks assigned me has on occasion gotten in the way of getting exercise, but overall my fitness level and weight have been about the same. I think less time on the couch and more time waiting on my wife has made up for any drop off in fitness activity. I like to think my service has allowed my wife more time to engage in fitness activities, but like me there is no significant change that has resulted. Probably her added exercise being negated by sitting on the couch having me wait on her.

sissy_christine and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Hasn't made a bit of difference in my lifting. 12 oz at a time, repeat until empty.

What?

Oh... No, hasn't made any difference. The only thing is that I'll remove the device for a longer bike ride (25 miles and up) since the chafing will make it difficult. But weightlifting is fine.

For reference: wearing an A272.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I find that chastity and exercise work together rather well. The one giant exception being bike riding. Spandex and devices don't mix with me. (and baggy bike pants create an entirely different chafing issue)

jmanque likes this.
  4. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    I have experienced a negative impact on my physical self since increasing chastity activity. This has had a negative impact on my mental state when staring at the scale and thinking of my cross dressing adventures. I talked to my KH about it and have resolved to ignore my mind telling me that this may be embarrassing and instead embrace it with a new physical challenge.

5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I suppose if chastity negatively affected testosterone levels then this could have consequences for exercise; but I don't know if or how testosterone is impacted.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Apart from walking an hour a day I don't do physical activity

7. Deleted member 66077

My activity is more labor work. I am partially disabled, so no exercise for me. I use the labor to at least get a work out, though pay for it after. Like today, just ripped out a bow window and installed 3 side by side double hung.
    The device does not hinder me in the least now, thanks to someone giving a tip of baby oil on the ring for chaffing, I didn't have any so I used Aquaphor, much thicker, and I'll be damned no more chaffing at all (had very little before). I am wearing the device in my pic over there <<<<<<< with the largest ring. Needed it due to my vasectomy from years ago (more tender down there).

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I’ve gained about 15 lbs since going into full time chastity about 18 months ago. I’m 6’0” and about 200lbs now, and should be about 170. My beautiful wife/KH likes feeding me and prefers bigger men, so I am doing her bidding.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    i often fantasize Queen wife will forced me into better physical condition. Already I'm required to weight myself every morning and record on calendar. Often wish she'd require me to walk or job 5-6 times a week, loose weight until i'm at optimum weight...

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't know if you were serious or joking, but you're more active than 99% of the people out there. If people would do that, or half of that, they'd be a lot healthier and happier.

11. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've read more than one posting on FL from guys saying they can ride a bike in chastity. After trying several times I can say it must be a YMMV thing, as I can't even get around the block with one on. (It seems most are beach cruiser to the coffee shop types, not folks trying to break their 40K record.) I spend around ten hours a week on my bikes so devices have to come off for rides. Luckily I've never had a SO who thought kink was more important than health, so taking it off has never been a problem. Actually, I'm not sure why anyone would object to devices being removed for workouts, as people doing serious exercise can't really do anything else.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Used to cycle to work and back each day wearing my Queens Keep. Had to be a bit "mindful" of my situation. It was only 5 miles each way on proper roads. Mind you after riding back and forth for the best part of 40 years I was finding the hills on the way home getting steeper, so decided to get myself a motor scooter! No problems with that whilst caged! On the actual subject of the post, I have not had any issues with physical activity at all. Mind you I don't do gym type things or sports, just lots of walking and general "bloke" type of everyday physical stuff!

jmanque likes this.
  13. Nevig

Nevig New member

SR IT IS
    Irvine, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Key Holder has me doing 20 minutes of Zumba a day.

14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Avid cyclist. I commute (about 14 miles round) locked. I am generally permitted to unlock for rides over 40 miles.

15. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    I have found that my workouts are consistently better when I’ve been chaste for a week or longer. Anecdotal, but my energy for hard workouts seems lower for a few days after orgasming.

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    No change for me, same as I have always been.

17. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    My KH/wife likes to watch me on her one piece of equipment in the nude. Of course the cage is on . She giggles because she likes the way the cage moves around. I spend 10 minutes on it every day for her entertainment. So I am in a little better shape .

18. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Lose weight in the kitchen,
    Get fit in the gym,
    Learn self control with chastity.

Charlesnaughtmind likes this.
  19. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I started a discussion on cycling HERE, and the consensus was that it is pretty tough to do "serious" cycling on a racing saddle more than a few miles while locked.

Running is a different story, at least for short- to moderate-distance runs. (anything up to 10 miles) Anything over half marathon distance is going to make almost anything chafe. But I've run in a device quite comfortably, and walking is no problem at all as long as there's room in the shorts.

20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    D coupled the chastity and exercise/weight loss in the early days.
    If I lost weight( and it got very technical as to how much) there was a reward of being allowed to give her orgasms. If I failed at the weekly weigh in it would be punishment whippings, the number of strokes related to how much weight I put on.
    With the added energy saved of not playing with myself I discovered, bike riding, running and kayaking.
    It only took 2 weight gains to enforce a more active and healthy lifestyle. Over 2 years I lost 42 kg.

These days I keep it off and do 9 intense exercise sessions a week, there has never been an incentive of an orgasm from D for weight loss. The bike riding is limited to about 1 hour as I too have chaffing issues that make it very uncomfortable and not enjoyable.

Charlesnaughtmind likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice