Sharing your chastity lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Puffball, Jul 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I’m not sure how you’d deal with that. I’m just saying I think it would be amazing for young ladies to be taught FLR by their mother.

Personally I love strong confident women. So when they teach their young to be that way I think it’s good for all of us.

As for you. I’d hope they were taught respect so that if they are taught FLR they respect you as their father and as a submissive male.

Slave to Wife, Rectrix and b_quark like this.
  2. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Separate from chastity I doI hope that both my daughter has learned how a husband should respect his Wife from observing my relationship with my Wife.

My daughter has observed how much better our relationship has become since my Wife accepted my wish for
    Her to be my keyholder.

3. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Actually it’s their step mother who has locked me up. Their mother is not someone I would’ve went down this rabbit hole with.

4. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    You are completely right, I wouldn't usually discuss my private and personal life. However, it came up in conversation when discussing milder bondage at an Ann Summers party I would never and have never mentioned it outside of that situation as it is highly intimate (and indeed, intimidating to others)

slave_m likes this.
  5. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    My KH frequently tells people "I'm the dom and he's a sub" So far no mention of the cage.

6. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a very good friend who happens to be a psychiatrist. Over the years I've shared my interests in BDSM with him. I introduced chastity to my marriage about 2 1/2 years ago and maybe a year and a half ago I told him about it. Despite my best efforts he had a hard time understanding why I would want my cock to be locked up. He wasn't judgmental about it, just not understanding. We're still good friends.

7. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    A quick example.The queen and I were in the swinging lifestyle for a brief time. Had a blast and met the coolest people. It was very exciting. I made the mistake of telling my brother in law who eventually told my sister who told my mother. She condemned the queen as an unfit mother. I was told to leave her or loose my family.
    Needless to say I chose to keep the queen and my kids but it ruined the family.
    Keep silent or tread very carefully.

8. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I posted this on a similar threat so I apologize if you have viewed it before.

I told my younger sister, but it wasn't intentional. More spur of the moment (and alcohol induced).

She came over one evening (without her kids) to pick up a few things I had for her. She had some time so we went out on the deck to relax in the cool air of the evening and catch up on what was happening (I hadn’t seen her in a few weeks). I had PK bring us out a bottle of wine. Well the wine tasted really good and we were on our second bottle when I guess she finally got up enough nerve and asked why I always wear a luggage lock key on my necklace. So I told her. She thought I was kidding. I called PK out to the deck and told him to drop his shorts (I allow him to cover whenever someone who isn't aware of our lifestyle visits). PK gave me that look like are you serious when I told him don't make me tell you twice. Slowly he lowered his shorts. My sister’s face just froze with her mouth wide open. That had to be the longest I have ever seen her be that quiet. After she looked the device over and I dismissed PK from the deck, then came a million questions. Later I told PK well at least you don't have to put clothes on now when she visits. He didn't see the humor in that. I have to tell you that the thrill and rush that went through me at the time of reveal was tremendous. That's when I decided that he was going to the nude beaches uncovered from now on too.

I remember the event so vividly. My heart was pounding and a hot flash ran through me. The funny thing was how hard I laughed when she called it a luggage lock key and she got that puzzled look on her face. Then my reply after I composed myself....”I'll show you”. I do realize that showing him off is more of a thrill and gratification factor for me, but I also know it’s fulfilling a deep down desire for him too. I am the Keyholder.

As a side bar. It isn’t like I haven’t shared other intimate details with my sister before. She is aware that we only frequent clothing optional or nude beaches and we partake in swinging lifestyle activities. She even knows about our winter vacations to an adult’s only resort in Mexico. All of which she has kept to herself. So my trust in her is unwavering. Besides, I have a few tidbits of her naughty adventures she wouldn’t want to be general knowledge either. :)

9. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Friends from kink circles, yes. Friends outside of kink circles, no!!!!

10. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    My god that is hot.
    I envy PK.
    I would love to be outed like that by my KH

Slave to Wife and Maddie Mae like this.
  11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress told Her sister about my cage as well as my CD fetish a few months ago, without telling me. When Her sister asked me about how it felt to be caged, at a family picnic, I was astonished that Mistress had spilled the beans. It wouldn't bother me much except Her sister has a big mouth and it's like squeezing the toothpaste tube. Once it's out there's no putting it back in.

Recently the sisters conspired and Her sister was assigned to be my temporary KH when Mistress had to go out of town. I now refer to Her as "Sistress" and She is now clearly intent on finding ways to get her hubby his own cage.

12. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Miss Amanda has never made a secret of our FLR, and most of our friends and her family are aware of some or all of what that entails.

13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Sharing your lifestyle with others has a lot to do with your attitude towards wearing a Chastity device. Do you see it as being wrong or a simple device to make your relationship better. If you see it as wrong You probably won’t be wearing it for long or sharing with anyone.
    If and when you decide or your Keyholder decides to share your relationship with others be very selective who you share it with. It’s just like any other secret once it’s been let out you can’t take it back.
    PS it has added a lot of excitement to my life that a few of our personal friends do know that in Locked. It hasn’t been an issue yet anyway

cagedjon and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  14. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Ben Franklin once said "Three man may keep a secret, if two of them are dead". (Obviously in these more enlightened times we should substitute 'people' for 'men') . It is wise advice. It is fun to think about people knowing (especially female friends of your KH). But once the genie is out of the bottle, it cannot be put back in. Proceed with caution.

Prettysmall likes this.
  15. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    IMO the best advice is share with who. And your attitude and outlook of if the cage is right or wrong.
    If your ashamed and try to hide it then you better keep your mouth shut about it.
    I wear mine proudly, I have walked around several times with only my cage and shoes on. But you better be prepared for word to spread possibly miles back to others you never intended to find out.
    I have work colleagues who knew someone who knew me that was there and had taken a picture from afar. Then it spread even farther and my brother heard about it too.
    With picture proof there is no denying anything.
    Would I take back my first walk exposing my cage to a few thousand people. Hell no I wouldn’t. Be ready to explain and be ready for friends to attempt to pick on you about it.

Prettysmall and cagedjon like this.
  16. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve told one of my best friends about being locked. At first she didn’t understand why in the world anyone would do it. After some explaining she gets the concept but still thinks it’s crazy. We talk about it all the time. I’ve sent her pics of me locked in my cage and pics of me in different thongs. She knows about all my kinks and fetishes. She was gonna be my key holder at one point but the wife decided against it.

b_quark, Prettysmall and Love2blocked like this.
  17. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I want to tell people one time I open my bedroom window screams my wife likes to keep me in a dick cage lol she's not really into femdom I want to be humiliated so bad

b_quark likes this.
  18. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    As on overall comment, men with this kink may want to share it and ‘be humiliated by it’. However even if their KH may accept and even enjoy it, they may not want it shared...

If you introduce your KH to this kink, which is fundamentally based on power exchange, they accepted it, it’s only right that they make any decision about if and who else knows.

GoddessG, cagedjon and Prettysmall like this.
  19. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    She's yelled it out of window too lol and she even leaves window opens and roleplays cuckolding me with her toy with the window open the blinds are shut but people outside could her shes bad and she even talks about my dick cage out in public lol sometimes loud enough for people to hear but a lot of time it's just whispers
    I suppose someone close could hear it to

20. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A lot of the thrill for us is the fact it’s our “dirty secret” , my Wife has me tell her what a “dirty boy” I am when we’re alone, so no, we’re not sharing the knowledge right now, there is a close friend of hers, ex girlfriend in fact, that likes her toes sucked and has never found anyone to do it, I believe my services have been offered and accepted. Depending on my state of dress, I guess she may find out.

21. Guest 3821

Guest 3821 Member

Local Time:
    We have not shared it with anyone, but my wife has joked about telling her sister in law... The thought was incredibly humiliating and a huge turn on. I think it had the desired effect for her

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice