Money management /salary to Owner

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by GoddessG, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    My Slave /boyfriend of approaching one year is now begging to give me his salary and for me to then give him an allowance. We started the FLR a few months back. I should add that we have known each other since circa 2003/2004.

I'm a bit overwhelmed. I know he is desperate to do it as he wants to be totally subservient and serve me. However I just can't help feel I'd be taking advantage of him.

I've suggested that for now we go to a bank and set up a joint bank account..I'm moving in with him next month so that makes sense anyway.

He is begging to be in a position whereby he gets his salary paid straight into my bank account and I let him have pocket money.

Do any other keyholders feel this way? Should I just embrace it? I'm worried it's going too deep too soon and could ruin our relationship if he suddenly becomes resentful of me having control of his money and I start loving it!

asastype, MRS.Lilith, John and 2 others like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If you don't do it he will be resentful, if you do do it he might end up being resentful.

At least he can change his mind if he decided he doesn't like it.

Many couples have joint bank accounts, it's not much different. : )

3. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I had a joint account with my ex husband, so you are right.

Am just conscious it's quite a big deal - him giving me control over his money. He's better with money than I am, which makes it even more of a big deal :oops:

I'll tell him we can set up a joint account and tell him to draft a plan as to what he is begging to do and work to make it a reality as much is feasible.

4. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    My wife/owner takes my salary and gives me an allowance. She completely controls all finances. I earn more money than her, but I am bad with money. She loves the control and me having to ask for my weekly allowance.

5. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Hello , I am not a KH ,but I am a loving sub in a FLM. My KH, wife , Goddess is much better at controlling the finances than I am. She is in control of the bills and what money we spend. That said, we do have a joint account , and we both have a debit card. I have to have a real good reason to use the debit card , and with her having the banking app on her phone . She gets notified the minute the card is used. So there is no sneaking so to speek.
    Her taking over the finances was one of the best things to happen to me since I have been locked . So my advice is to move in a take total control of every aspect of his life . If he starts to complain , just look him straight into his eyes , and remind him that he asked for this . You will also find that you being in control will bring a stronger bond between the two of you , that to this day is very hard to explain .
    Your really starting into a journey for both, so enjoy it . Just remember to keep a firm attitude , and if your boyfriend is a true submissive he will fall in line . Hope my finance story helps with the doubts you are having .

6. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    First thing you need to consider is, what do YOU want? My wife and I have always had joint accounts, but she insists I handle the finances, so I do. He should understand to not pressure you for anything, especially his wants/needs. He offered that up when you chose to accept his invitation to hold his key. It takes time for that aspect to sink in, sometimes. Good luck to you both.

7. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ive
    I've told him off recently for saying 'I want' then a list of wants (he will be getting his balls whipped when I see him next because of it)

I want a joint account for logistical purposes, it will make sense for bills etc once I move in. I'm just conscious that he is better with money than I am.
    I'm thinking that if he has his salary paid into a joint account, we can pay the mortgage/bills and food etc from there. He can then transfer a bit out for spending money leaving the bulk in the joint account, and him not using the joint account for anything personal to him. That way I don't have sole control over our financial security, and relies on spending money it being transferred to him. I love that he wants to provide for me, I truly truly do. I feel as if I'm being ungrateful. It's just the thought of being in charge of the finances when its what he is best at I am not comfortable with.
    I will tell him that we will do the above and he can be grateful.

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I think you're making a wise decision. You are acknowledging and embracing his desire, but doing so on your terms. You should not do something that makes you uncomfortable. He should be grateful for the extent you've gone to and the thought you've put into this. If it falls within your comfort limits I would suggest questioning his purchases every once in awhile. It will reinforce your level of control and that is (it sounds like) what you both want.

johnjames55 likes this.
  9. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I'd suggest that you set things up so that he keeps meticulous books.

Thereby knows where all money is coming from and going to.

With you as sole signatory on the joint account.

You as the CEO, keep him on a low, fixed, personal allowance of pocket-money.

That goes into an account in his name.

Thereafter you decides on priorities, but listening to his feedback as to how to achieve them.

That way, you both understand fully what is going on, both have an input, but you have the casting vote.

That should settle the trust issues that may otherwise creep in to unsettle the bond between you.

[That wa the way wealthy Victorians managed their money, albeit the other way around.]

How does that fly for you?

Guy

MissyB likes this.
  10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Depending on what you might want to do controlling the money could be a lot of extra work for you and unpractical at best (what might happens if you have an accident and he does not have access to the bank account ?)...

Here is what we do:
    As I have to travel a lot and my wife is not looking for unnecessary work we agreed that I have total access of my own as well as our shared money. Should I want to spend more than 50€ on something that is not part of day to day life or that is not absolutely necessary I would have to ask her first ( even if the money would be from my personal account).
    Most of this is trust base - especially as I also manage our real properties as well as our shares mostly on my own, but trust me - having something new- let it be some clothes or a gadget would come out rather sooner than later...;)
    And should she want to do a closer inspecion on our accounts she could do it as well even though she could not really 'access' the money on my own account without a certain need...

11. Blue Moon

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    Actually, sex/chastity aside, if you can't trust someone with your money, how could you trust them with your heart?

bondinchas and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  12. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Do it on your terms. I handle the finances in our house because honestly I'm better at it. On the flip side it's one less thing she has to worry about. It's All about perspective.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Like @Clearstatic and others have said, you can be Goddess and assign / delegate money management to him. You set the rules -- for example, you transfer 50 per week to your personal account for personal matters, and are responsible for paying bills and doing saving from joint account -- and each month (or week or two weeks, etc) you will show me the joint account balances, flows out, savings, etc, and your non-compliance with these rules will be punishable. Just as you delegate laundry chores or whatever you can delegate and control financial chores.

HouseboyForHer and GoddessG like this.
  14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Since it's what he wants maybe it would worth a try to make as you say a mutual account for your common expenses. His salary goes there and he has no access to it. Since he is better with money as you say maybe you could save a big part of it. If you allow him and approve a purchase then you could allow him or give him an allowance if he displeases you you could withhold it. Making him beg on his knees. See it as an experiment if it works it does if it don't you could always go back. This way your husband has outlived his fantasy. You might even save money this way to go do things together.

GoddessG likes this.
  15. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and I share our financial resources and decision making equally

16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Although I support my Wife financially 100%

17. QueenB

QueenB Owner, Female Hubby, and KH to Aubrie
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    We have a similar situation. He’s better with finances usually. He handles all the bills. Which takes a load off my mind and i am so grateful for it. Sometimes he gets in spendy-modes where he obsesses over something and he wants to buy 50 different styles (I’m exaggerating but it gets ridiculous sometimes) so there’s certain things he has to ask permission to buy because I’m more level headed. I really like what blue moon said though. It’s what YOU want!

einheryar, slave_m and GoddessG like this.
  18. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe a change of perspective is what he needs. If you are not the best at managing money and he is, then perhaps you can make it his duty as your submissive to manage the household finances in the most efficient way possible in order to allow you extra money to do what you would wish with it. Make him think of managing bank accounts the way that he would sweeping floors for you. A duty/menial task rather than a "I'm the boss of the house finances" kind of thing.

johnjames55 and QueenB like this.
  19. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    If you think you argument further you would have to give everyone you feel in love with access to your bankaccount - that would be rather stupid than smart.

The house we live in is shared and we can comfortably live from our shared account - so what is the problem with our seperate accounts ?

Especially as everyone might want to put a different focus on where and how to invest their money...

20. Blue Moon

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    I was only referring to a life partner. For us, it’s teamwork. Otherwise, it’s just two roommates. But that’s us. We only sneak around with our spending when it’s a surprise for the other. We discuss every real expenditure in detail to ensure we are both happy with all options available to us. As an example, we decided to replace our 8 foot privacy fence and both of us wanted different things. She wanted doggie portholes and I wanted to expand the area encompassed and add an additional gate. I wanted a lighter stain and she liked the dark. We both agreed on the other’s options and since color wasn’t a utile element, i acquiesced to her choice of stain. We are a team, she is just the prettier half. You do what works for you

21. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    We have been married almost 46 years and are both retired. I took over the finances several years ago when she started having short term memory problems. She would think she had paid the bills when she had forgot to. Our credit rating was under 300. Now it is above 800.

Now I manage the finances. All money goes into joint accounts except her Social Security and my disability check. Her SS goes to an account in her name and is hers to spend as she pleases. The disability check goes to an account in my name but is reserved for house taxes and household emergency expenses, not mine to spend on me. I have an allowance account but any toys, special clothes for her and entertainment for us comes out of it.

Since you say he is better at finances go the joint route, have him manage them but keep him on a personal allowance. His ATM card and credit cards stay in your possession so he has to ask for it.

22. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    While findom is a thing, I find mixing kink and finances a recipe for disaster. I, like most married couples say, put it one account and hope there is more than month as I heard it once put. As for me, I only purchase fuel or a absolute necessity without talking to her, as she pays all the bills and is better at it than me. But I don’t think that’s a kink, it’s just life.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam has access to all my funds whenever she wants, my cards live in her purse and I am only permitted to buy fuel without asking as well. All other purchases must go though her, and she is free to rest herself when ever she wishes.

24. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If he's better with finances, and you're not comfortable handling them, then you should make it his job to control them- you're the boss, so you choose the manager. In a committed FLR you should be making the decisions based on what's best for you as a couple, and if that means he watches the money, then so be it. It doesn't mean he's really in charge if he's doing it on your instruction. Financial security is nothing to be played with. It might be his fantasy to be 'in your power' and have no money, a real slave, but that's the stuff of fantasy. Do the fantasy stuff in the bedroom. If you want to make it more real to him maybe you can keep the bank statements, checkbook, and household cash in a strongbox and keep the key with the key to his chastity device. Then you can tell him when to pay bills, have him write the checks while on his knees if you're so inclined, and give him cash when he needs it. That way maybe he'll feel the control a little more and be more comfortable with it.

25. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I love this!! It will totally work, thank you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice