New girlfriend has a chastity kink.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steve_p, May 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    It is what it is. A true account of someone’s life or a marketing campaign. Does it Really matter? I’ve been active on this sight for many years and I haven’t personally meet any of the members in public for all I Know LUCY is a man living in Texas. Believe what ever you want but that’s No reason to be rude to someone.

1mlockedup, bondinchas and corsac like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Great update Steve. If you and your GF want to go longer term, most people here will tell you to try a more open and smaller stainless steel device, they're easier to keep clean. The two of you are off on a grand journey, most couples don't achieve the sexual intimacy and openness you two are only beginning to experience.

Peter Rabbit and Giveitup like this.
  3. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    I suspect his comment was meant to be a joke.

4. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are enjoying the experience even though the cage is a challenge. You will find that sex is much more intense after being locked without being able to jerk. You do not have to set any records on how long you are locked to enjoy being locked. I am usually unlocked every weekend for sex and am really ready. Sometimes she does not see it that way and I have to wait which is actually kind of hot but incredibly frustrating. Not interested in any time records here but love the fact I can only cum with my wife when she is ready.

Rectrix, Giveitup and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Lucky you!

6. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    What a fantastic turn of events! I am so very, very jealous of your situation. I am working my butt off to get my wife moving towards the place your girlfriend is already at. Thanks for sharing, and thanks in advance, should you wish to continue sharing your journey with us! Very best wishes for your continued mutual success...

7. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    #32 GoodBoy1122, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Yeah, very unique situation - awesome that you like it! Does she know ALL of your kinks? or what kink you like best? Reveal them to her and she use them to reward and motivate you.

Regarding getting used to the cage, you'll go through that regardless, but I think the plastic ones present more challenges. Most of start with the cb6000 or cb6000s. As @Rectrix mentioned, steel are way easier. I have this one

upload_2019-5-14_21-11-9.png

and other than not getting full erections, it allows for a pretty normal life; sleeping, wear all day, wear with showers and I can pee standing up in it. When I was in plastic, I had to pay attention to lubrication and cleaning and ran into skin issues every now and then. I can pull my cock out and jerk off if I want, but I can't get the balls out for sure. That is one thing you need to figure out what you like about this kink; the chastity mechanics themselves beyond your general kinks. It doesn't have to be about pain, discomfort and no way for escape - unless that is part of the kink. I go with comfort ;)

Congratulations, good luck and we look forward to your updates!

Guest 2014 likes this.
  8. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM

GoodBoy1122 and Consensus like this.
  9. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Thank you for sharing all of that. It sounds as though your burgeoning relationship is going really well. Know that at least one stranger on the internet is really pleased for you both!

10. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    It takes awhile getting use to, and yes there needs to be a set time with her present for cleaning purposes if your gf is planning on long term wear.
    If it is long term the longer you are locked up the easier it becomes as your penis gets use to not getting hard. I been in mine now for years and i am allowed cleaning time 3x a week and my Mistress knows how long it takes to clean. Even when i am allowed out now for extended times i am so used to being locked i don't get hard automatically.
    You need to keep 1 key and she needs to trust that you will not let yourself out behind her back.
    Best of luck

11. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    A loving sexy KH is nothing better that lock brought me closer to my wife than the ring on my finger ever did

12. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    That statement is so true. That little lock & key has done amazing things for us this year.

13. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Interesting you ask this. She has been prying into my kinks and now I better understand more of what she is doing. I have already revealed a couple. Being a guy, frankly, I respond to visual very well. So she wanted to shop online with me and that was an interesting experience locked up! She ordered some sexy stuff the other night. It’s hard To get that out of my mind as I imagine seeing on her soon.

This chastity thing is a sort of love hate relationship. At times it feels incredible and at times it pisses me off. I am learning some of the terminology here. I have the largest ring on which is almost too small, the medium spacer fits really good and I didn’t know what this was at first but do now, she uses the largest anti pull out thing in the sides.

Then she tells me she gets off knowing I’m horny and locked up and how proud of me she is for doing this for her. She has this way of making me want to do this. She says she loves the control and power it gives her.

She said she is happy to let me control everything in our relationship except my penis. It’s really erotic for me as I try to sort all this out. I cannot get my mind off her. It’s like all my senses are heighten from all this. Everything is like 10x. Her kisses are sexier, her skin is soft, etc. and then you can’t even stimulate your penis it’s such a crazy sensation.

I will share this. She text me saying she’s been turned on all day at work thinking about me. Would I come over for dinner tonight. She opened the door wearing the high heel boots and leather corsets we ordered and she looked amazing, I was speechless, couldn’t even put it to wors she looked soo good. It’s like she knows I am going to struggled with this sexy image of her And teases me so I will. I am becoming completely convinced she gets turned on knowing I want to jerk off and she is controlling it.

After dinner we hit the couch and I’m Feeling the effects of all this like never before. It literally feels like I’m going to cum but cannot. I’m practically begging to get out and she just keeps saying... awe how cute and kisses me more. In between kissing me she explains this is what turns her on. By now the smell and feel of the soft leather, seeing her in those high heel boots feeling her out have me on overdrive. She pushes me to her breast and eventually down between her legs. I cannot explain this mindset but this urge comes over me to do whatever I have to to make her orgasm, as if it’s my revenge on her for keeping me locked up like this she’s going to pay for it. Which is only giving her exactly what she wants. She clearly loves it.

She has this way about her that she gets this rocking orgasm and sends me home unable to do anything about with my raging hormones and makes me feel good about it.

I get home and have the longest night of my life trying to get all this out of my mind, knowing I get out of this thing tomorrow. I texted her I honestly contemplated breaking this damn thing off. She really didn’t like that telling me tomorrow will be well worth the wait.

I can’t wait to see what her devious mind has in store but I am getting out of this thing and man oh man oh man is it going to feel good.

RexVa, Mark Owen, Jblocked and 8 others like this.
  14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are really starting to feel the benefits of being locked up. It definitely gives you a high and intensity when you are not able to jerk. One thing you will notice on this site is that there are a lot of guys that become submissive in all roles of life but there are also guys that use it as a way to spice up their relationship and sex life and only have their penis and sexual desires controlled by their partner. There is no right or wrong way so just take in everyone’s experience. My wife and I have been using the cage for over a year so far and we are having more sex and way more intense sex then we had in years. Other than the cage we have pretty traditional roles in our relationship. You will find orgasms are intensified and your sexual desire to your partner gets super intense. My wife has said my erections feel like they did when we met in our early twenties and she loves it and that turns me on even more. Your cage will become easier to handle the longer you wear it. Be careful not to over due it at the beginning. If this is something you decide to continue you might want to eventually consider getting a custom made stainless cage. Unless I am aroused I usually do not even know it is on. I wear it to the gym and I am an avid runner and the cage causes no issues. You also said you sometimes get upset about the cage. My suggestion would be focus it to more of a frustration that will lead to sexual desires and release that will be amazing. It sounds like your girlfriend loves your attention and desire for her. Treat her special and she will continue and you can have an awesome experience. Good luck!

15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve been here almost from the start. I’ve met several folks including the founder Mistress Watchful.

I haven’t met Mistress Lucy but I have had the pleasure of some long private chats. I can’t say for certain that she is who she claims but if I was betting I’d out big money that she is who she claims.

That said I agree this is no place for rudeness. And for some who folks are matters as we become friends and for others it doesn’t.

corsac and Mash2214 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree with you 100% this is no place for rudeness everyone is different and unique in their own special way. I also believe that Lucy is who she says she is a very interesting young lady. The point I was trying to make is what we know about other people here is only what they want to share with us. In a lot of cases we know very little about someone’s life so who are we to judge them . If we don’t have anything good to say than why say something rude. My deepest apologies if I offended you.

Miss Amandas boy and Jblocked like this.
  17. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for some great advice. It really helps to type this stuff out. Not like I am going to tell my friends about all this. They would never understand. At least many of you are sharing the same experience in your own ways.

Do women have any real idea what the hell this thing does to a man? My past girlfriends I could go home and jerk off to release my sexual tension. This is a completely different. It really turning me on.

Are there any ladies here that can help me understand your interest in this? Im just looking for some insight. I know each experience is different but if you are open to share would love to hear your thoughts.

Mark Owen and bondinchas like this.
  18. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey steve_p, any updates? Awesome story - hope things are working out for you and your KH!

19. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Hey all,
    A few weeks ago after being on a date, we were on and that she didn't let me out, I came home all wound up after making out, etc and I sent her a text that it's really tempting to break this thing off.

Turns out she really didn't take kindly so much to that idea. She has been shopping for a more 'secure' device ever since. We went out the other night and when we got back she spent over an hour shopping with me for a new metal device. I started thinking about how this changes the game a little. At least now I could break this off even though this one keeps me secure it is plastic. Going to metal ups the ante a little. She really likes a certain brand (I won't mention since someone blamed me for working for the last one I mentioned). I will say that the craftsmanship looks remarkable. The idea of a custom made a device like this is a turn on. You def would need a key to get it off.

It's really hard to tell her no. She has this way of making me just want to do this for her. I decided to just acquiesce into her request and see where this goes. The only caveat is she has been hinting that she wants to start stretching me for longer times of lock up as well.

She introduced me to a whole new world I had no idea existed. I am either a huge dumb sucker or one lucky guy. When I am sitting here desperate to jo and locked up I wonder. When she lets me out to do what she does to me I am glad I do this because it clearly turns her on.

Anyone have a metal device they really like or recommend?

May as well ask the experts here!

20. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    First I would say you need to keep going with this because you are also really enjoying it and if you stop you will always wonder what could have happened. As far as a custom metal cage, I have a mature metal jailbird. It is amazing that I usually do not even know I am wearing it and it is excellent quality. Sizing is extremely important with any custom cage. If you would like any more details feel free to private message me so no one thinks you are working for a device manufacturer.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. boyjames

boyjames Member

NW England
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    From what you have said steve_p, it seems that though your mind is fighting and doubting chastity your penis is loving it. What's more it pleases your Girlfriend to know that you are suffering for Her. I am self locked and am so jealous of you having a Girlfriend Key Holder. It is good to learn to keep it on. I have only ever managed 28 days once and I long to have my very vanilla wife hold the key. After a while you really only notice that you have it on when you get Blue Balls which is excruciating but it does pass. Think of Blue Balls as a gift to your Lady. Best of luck in wholeheartedly submitting to your Lady.

Danny15 likes this.
  22. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:

Thanks, for the encouragement and I will look into this jailbird device.

Drews likes this.
  23. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Custom made metal devices are great, but very expensive. For 1/10th of the price you can buy good metal devices online. I’d start there. As to your thoughts on chastity, it seems most people here have found chastity in their 30s, 40s, 50s. I was in my 50s. I don’t think it would have been good for me in my 20s, having as much sex as possible at that age was the objective!

24. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I have a Queen's Keep from Mature Metal, purchased via Locked in Lust (great customer service). Custom-made devices are 100 percent worth the cost. Fuck the cheap ones. This is your body's organs. Wear the good stuff.

25. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    A heightened feeling of intimacy, power, and sexual energy.

These threads (and others here and elsewhere) add insights from other ladies as well:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/why-i-do-i-enjoy-keeping-him-locked.16080/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-ladies-initiated-chastity.14647/#post-127769

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice