How many ladies initiated chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by manintyres, Feb 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I'm just curious after a chat with a very good friend as to how many ladies initiated chastity.
    We all know of lots of the men on here were the ones to introduce it to their partners and hopefully the ladies have run with it and put their own spin on it.

It seems very rare that the lady starts it or am I wrong because that's what I mainly see in posts on here and other sites?

Or was it a mutual thing between you both ?

remyruff likes this.
  2. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    Definitely mutual for me and all my three subs. We all wanted it to happen, even if it happened at different points in time with each of the three men. I am not into forcing anything, I want willing accomplices, so we took it at whatever pace was right for each of us and developed as we went along. They met and got in to D/s relationships with me knowing I craved complete sexual authority over men I do bdsm with. They all wanted it to but were ready for the handover of that control at different stages in the relationship.

manintyres likes this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #3 Mascara^Snake, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    I was initially introduced to the concept by an ex lover. After he and I parted I experimented and researched for sometime until I came to the conclusion that it would be better for me to find the right man and introduce him to male chastity myself. Which actually worked very well.
    Him having no preconceived ideas or fantasies about chastity has many advantages from my point of view.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with the above. Some subbies have so many preconceived chastity fantasies, it would be hard work.
    I had heard about chastity but it wasn't until I saw a device online that I became curious about it. I then read the info online and decided to try it out on my subbie maid. I was delighted with the changes in attitude it produced.

5. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    I should add that my subs did know about chastity, enough to know they were interested but, they knew that as with everything else, chastity would be done my way or not at all. I also did not use chastity until I had got the level of obedience from them I expected, so chastity is always a symbolic activity, an pleasant addition to an already well-functioning D/s.

hardbodysub and manintyres like this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I did with mine. That said, he wasn't much in a position to argue.

7. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    I insisted and ordered his first cheap steel cage on ebay. .
    I had him in it the day it was delivered,,,
    he was out of control needing sex twice a day asking for an orgasm in any way possible...
    I made him a deal put it on or you will never get to orgasm again. .
    He automatically volunteered , the next day I ordered him a CB 6k curve which he really hates ,,, he's been in his birdlocked maxi, , which took a while for him to get used to. .but now he's been locked in it for 37 or 38 days ,,,

8. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    The domme that I have been seeing for 3 years introduced me to chastity two years ago because she thought I might like it. She lent me a CB6000. I hated the device but liked being kept in chastity for her so after two months I purchased a mm jailbird. This immediately enabled 24/7 lock ups with no discomfort, sleep issues, or hygiene issues. Mistress has been my KH for two years. I am locked 24/7 and have been locked for 22 months. Though we don't live together, mistress has possession of the key and unlocks me once a month for shaving, cleaning, and bottoming for Her. For me, chastity is a monogamous statement of my commitment to mistress.. It has heightened my submissiveness. It makes our play incredibly fun and fresh.

mot and slave_m like this.
  9. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have always been the one in all of my relationships to initiate conversations about kink, bondage, chastity and femdom. I do so during the 2nd or 3rd date so they don't break my heart if it scares them off.

Aubrie and Mascara^Snake like this.
  10. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Not intending to hijack this thread, but as a corollary, those of you who have PAs .... How many of you had getting a PA initiated by a female? And how many of you would be unwilling to do so?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I like this question, but how about starting a new thread instead of doing it here? Let's allow the original discussion to continue, it's a good one.

Mascara^Snake and Joroincharge like this.
  12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree.

J

13. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    I initiated it. I've been interested in chastity for ever ten years. Finally after many attempts with different men, I found one who was willing to try. Now here we are.

14. Locked126

Locked126 Locked: Lori 8c

IT
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    When me and my pervious KH was together she infact said I had to wear it. Keepikg in mind this was years ago we are no longer together.

I have been involved in chasity for over 9 years now its been quite a rush. I hope oke day that i get it back to where it was before.

15. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    In my relationship, being she quite vanilla, I started talking about it... Note that she really enjoyed the idea...
    Now we are still experimenting

16. mot

mot New member

Local Time:
    I initiated use of device. Also researched and decided on MM jailbird. Have been able to wear continuously, longest without any unlocking was 3 months.

17. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Well, I have a vanilla wife, while I'm a fetishist and somewhat submissive. It was me who started the entire fantasy. I asked and we talked about it. Talking, as in me showing her some things, translating some books and Emails in Dutch, as she can't read English. Sarah Jameson proved to be very welcome as she has her own simple and disarming way to putting it, without saying;" my way or the highway". Also, we always talked as we were in her perspective.
    Finally she agreed to keep the key, without any hassle or fuss. No tease & denial sessions, or bondage whatsoever, Pegging being entirely out of the question. She doesn't like the idea of being dominant or taking control, but we play in our own way. I believe she is somewhat afraid to hurting me or having me suffer in any way. I hope a time will come where she would try that and find out its pleasure, not pain and suffering. Patience being the key here.
    Now, one and a half year later, she still holds the key, but she notices changes as lockup times become longer and longer. She lets me service her during lockups and I always do the best I can. Hoping she wil turn around and make it a lifestyle, not just a playstyle ;-)

manintyres likes this.
  18. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    I find this question very interesting since I was myself introduced to chastity by my domme. At the time, I was very disapointed by her choice because that wasn't how I imagined a D/s relationship. But today, I can say that she was totally right to ask me to try it and I am proud to be kept chaste.

I used to be surprised by the number of men willing to be locked, but now that I know how exciting chastity can be, I understand them. But I would love to see more dommes introducing their subs to chastity.

As you said, I'm glad not to have had any preconceived ideas or fantasies about chastity, because it allowed my domme to freely lead our relationship.

For the people with a similar experience, I would be very interested to know how the acceptance of chastity went and how you convinced him it was the good decision.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Ms contacted me via a fetish site because of what I had written in my online profile specifically my interest in chastity and my thoughts about oral sex. I am not sure if that counts as initiating chastity..but she did initiate the contact because if it (and the other thing lol).

20. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Having had a lingerie fetish for several years, my wife/Mistress had made me into the sissy sub several years before the idea of enforced chastity came along. One day, she caught me wanking and promised that she would "take care of that" and then she ordered a cheap CB6k to 'control my drive' as she put it. That was about 6-7 months ago and, so far, the cage has really only been used fro wanking control - she locks me up before leaving for work each morning. (We both enjoy the sound of the lock clicking as she secures me and it has come to further symbolize the control that she has over me.) Prior to getting the cage, my dressing en femme was a secret that She used as a tool to control me, psychologically. Now she has the toll with which to physically control me as well! I love it!

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that's a bit like me as well Donna sue. i been dressing for a long time as well.

22. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I initiate it, my wife was a lot submissive in many but not all, aspect of life, she just has problem to be affirmative. I tried chastity, she is not fully in but she is a lot in FLR and she finds it well even if she has no idea how to makes it works.
    Still a lot of work to goes on.
    I was wondering about lady here who search for a sub date, how do they feel when you told them about the cage? Do you go straight? Or do you wait for a while before telling?

23. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    I bought up the subject in a joking way originally after taking many deep breaths, my Wife enthusiastically accepted it was necessary.

24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This is an old thread, but I’d like to respond.

My wife introduced me to the concept of male chastity during our college years when we were dating. We were playing with BDSM. Male chastity stuck in my brain. But I was the one infatuated with it. I spent many years wanking to fantasy material.

My wife encouraged me to get tattooed to mark me as hers. She agreed that I’d instead get pierced, researched genital piercings with me, drove me to the shop, and watched it happen.

My wife embraced my masturbation denial and orgasm control more quickly than I expected. She’s the one who started talking about “long term” and not just year to year.

She’s the one who decided that she’d own my chastity, all my orgasms, and all my masturbation.

Even today, the chastity device isn’t her fetish. She values the control and ownership of my sexual pleasure more than the chastity device itself. She understands it’s a gift to me - protection from my momentary lack of self control.

While she technically “started it” and seeded my brain with the idea, I can’t claim she initiated wearing chastity. If I could do this without a device, she’d be happy keeping me in PA jewelry to mark me as hers. She does have a fetish for marking me (jewelry, bite marks, etc).

That said she really took off in her own interest once I got my first custom stainless steel cage from MaleChastityNow. The prior devices seemed like toys to her. It’s was only after I was pierced when she told me I should be locked, and initiated lock ups.

manintyres, spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  25. TimidTony49

TimidTony49 Member

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Old thread, newish member. Long time practicing BDSM lifestyle.
    After it came to the surface that I had been hiding my submissive leanings for 20 years and was following the stronger desire of male dominance we started discussions about both being switches. Shortly after the start of that my wife discovered that she enjoyed inflicting pain to me. I responded to the pain with a very hard member. Then as she was online searching for cbt devices she ran across a cock cage which she immediately saw as a way to control my masterbation. Her concept is that she could lock me up before going to work and then we would play when she got home. It has been a challenge (purchased 5 so far) to find one that is comfortable and stays in place. I should add that during the time of getting the proper device she has moved from switch to Domme, not just changing words but in her attitude taking control. Our relationship is still a work in process but I like the way it is heading.
    So, without a doubt she introduced my chastity to me and has been practicing it with verbal commands.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice