PIV without orgasm, experiences?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by UnknownMess, Jun 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. UnknownMess

UnknownMess New member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Hello all, have lurked for some time and learned a lot from many thoughtful discussions from everyone here. I hope to start a conversation about PIV. The thing is, my Queen loves it. And over the last few months has really taken to keeping me locked, and denied of orgasm for varying times. Yet sometimes she just wants to get 'raw' and ride me, or feel me take her for an extended time.

The dilemma this presents is after an extended locked period, I'm very sensitive and it's not unusual to 'leak' after some thrusting even without orgasm. And my endurance has reduced to where she struggles to orgasm before I do.

We have a strap on that oftentimes she enjoys me wearing, and a gag dildo too which are very stimulating to use but occasionally she wants the real deal.

Its been an amazing journey with her the last few months, the sparkle in her eye when she sees me locked, and the playfulness she feels free to express without the pressure of having to follow it up with anything more than what she wishes. I get a feeling she still wishes for me to orgasm less often than now, but every so often she likes to get back to the basics of passion and gives in to unlock me and orgasm because it's the compromise for it. I want to make it as much as I can about her, and meeting her wishes without a 'compromise'.

How do you manage this set of circumstances? What about numbing spray/cream? Penis sleeves? Any suggestions or personal experiences appreciated :lockkey::)

Changeable, Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Miss Amanda also sometimes likes PIV, but it is very rare that I am allowed to finish inside her. She expects me to maintain control and not release until she has had all she wants. She will then say "off you get now".

I am always aware that PIV is for her pleasure, not mine.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    As it should be.

Your pleasure should be in giving her pleasure.

I have been trained not to cum unless instructed. Of course even before that I worked hard to learn how to control my orgasms.

Maybe I was way ahead of my time or maybe I just was lucky to have a strong mother. But I was taught to respect women and to put my partners needs ahead of my own.

4. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Yes I completely agree, and over time I have learned to take pleasure from Miss Amanda's pleasure. It take a while to get to that point, but when you do, it feels great.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife dom keyholder loves this
    Gives her lots of pleasure while I wear it for her to give her added size and girth!!

Grand Mamba XL Jock Style Cock Sheath
    SKU: AE586

UnknownMess and hardbodysub like this.
  6. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    My goddess and I are currently trying for a whole month of PIV at least once a day but without me finishing. Usually before even a week is up I’m leaking and having to go slowly but we will see what happens, with practice I’m hoping I can maintain control for longer sessions. It’s certainly not impossible for her to enjoy PIV to the fullest, you’ve just got to be able to control it and learn to stop yourself when you feel you’re almost about to cum.

Changeable and UnknownMess like this.
  7. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Similar to what others have mentioned, this was a training exercise for me that happened over time. We are now at the point where Domina will ride her toy until she has had her fill of pleasure, then will get off of her toy before I orgasm.

For a considerable amount of time before we started chastity, I was vocal to her to let her know when I was close and we would slow things down or she would have me pull out entirely. I've been trained to a point where I cannot cum without asking permission and her explicitly saying "Yes you may".

Changeable and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife has decided that she's really enjoying the Vixskin dildo that we have for my harness, and she's just fine with that. I warm it up in a cup of hot water for a few minutes beforehand, which adds to the "lifelike" feel. We'll go for months at a time this way, and recently it's been over a year, and she's pretty happy.

UnknownMess and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    My wife also enjoys PIV, though she has come to prefer the wand. There are times where I can control myself, but not after extended lock-ups. Our solution is I apply https://www.promescent.com/ and then put on a condom. It really messes with your head when you just can't feel anything. So far I've stayed hard through the whole experience as I am mentally and emotionally aroused. I do worry at some point that I might get semi soft and sustain some damage unknown to myself. She gets pretty carried away when she's on top. :+1:

Rectrix and UnknownMess like this.
  10. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    My wife really enjoys PIV, but also is supporting my kink by denying me orgasm. I've always had quite good control, but occasionally when I'm in her I start to lose it. She's usually simultaneously using her wand on her clit and by then is several Os in. I've found that if I pull out and immediately replace it with 2-4 fingers and actively work her g-spot that she just keeps on building to greater and greater explosions. Happened just this weekend and after she pouted and said "You pulled out". I apologized for being about to lose control, but smiled and pointed out that she didn't seem to suffer. She acknowledged and starting laughing. "No, I definitely didn't suffer."

11. Cumwhenallowed

Manager
    Buckinghamshire UK
    Local Time:
    My last mistress of 9 years, rarely required me to PIV her on the handful of occasions she did, I was fitted with one of those black rubber sheath's that cover the testicles. It was fitted with the aid of a good covering of numbing cream and on one occasion, some vapour rub on my testicles, this was a corrective punishment for, being caught masturbating in an old cage.

Ma’ams Slut and UnknownMess like this.
  12. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    I am a cuckold and my wife has other lovers (and I enjoy this) but she also loves to feel me inside her especially when she returns home from a date or when no lover is available for a while. I am released from my cage and allowed piv without much movement on my part while she gets off several times with a vibrator. Of course I must not cum and I am returned to my cage when she is satisfied. Occasionally I am allowed a ruined orgasm.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  13. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    never PIV since more than 10 years (because of pain for Her)
    before, it was when She wanted, but i was autorized to cum (inside or outside) only when She wanted

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice