Emlalock alternatives

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by L-u-c-y, Mar 3, 2018.

1. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I use the iphone app "photo time lock" frequently and it has all that I need. FAST to use & reliable.

I did use the website "chastitylocked" some, and they had GOOD customer service (people on duty that are nice to talk to and help with problems). BUT, sometimes it acted unpredictably (I might have chosen a 2-3 day lockup, and added a day, but then it either let me out early or LATE, a number of hours after my longest deadline, maybe in the middle of the night, and there's an option where if you miss seeing the unlock code, it locks back up for a new session. Seemed like timezones in the software code were sometimes to blame, especially if you had added time after the start of a session. I liked how it would tease me when I was ready to see my unlock code, "Don't you want to add a bit more time? click here! And there you go- giving up your chance to see your code. But if you like surprise randomness & suspense- that usually resolves within 24 hours, might be fine.

Back to photo time lock app:
    Basically I pick a duration, reset the combo on my keybox, take a photo with my iphone looking toward me and the combination (I can't see the combo, but can barely see that I have the combo squarly in the photo). Anyway, I can easily have the key stored away for a set duration in under 1 minute with my iphone. It's so fast and easy I'm nearly always tempted into using it if I just put a device on with no plan on how long to wear it. Then I'm past the point of changing my mind, and I might extend it, if and when that sounds hot sometime during the session.

I always turn on the feature to be able to add time. (you pick a # of hours to add per CLICK at the beginning of the session).
    It keeps "passcode release" ON by default, and only my wife knows the passcode for early release that she set long ago. It keeps track of false guesses/ attempted entry into passcode unlock.

So many days, I'll lock myself up for 6-12 hours to motivate me to get a lot done on my list. I might enhance my predicament by adding some time (a few more hours or multiple days). At that point I'm either going to be in a while or hope my wife may choose to release me for her use, so I get the fun thrill I enjoy of wondering what she will choose- to be served by me locked or unlocked- she has control.

My wife, who is a busy person, seems to always enjoy these games- discovering me locked, then asking for a bit more done to please her, and her knowing she can release me for sex if she chooses.

So it doesn't work perfectly for:
    You cannot extend an expired session. It gives you your code (you could quickly relock in a new session though in 1 minute again)
    Social, chatting, etc.
    Giving someone else long distance direct control of the lock up duration. They can ask to see your phone & extend it though.
    Long distance lock ups (They would have to give up their passcode & reset a new passcode as a way to let you out remotely before the time is up).
    They could ask you to add hours, and see the app to confirm you added them and what the new longer duration is.

Londonmale likes this.
  2. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    If it ain’t broke? Well it did break. I was 89 days in to my session and on the 14 th they had some kind of disaster with their servers. They claimed that everybody’s photos were safe and could be restored, and that anybody in a session would be placed in a default session that hthey could end . I am not I’m a default session and there is no photo in the history setting like they say.

Fortunately the woman holding my session had a copy of the combination lock saved to her personal computer.

I like Carlilock best but the member voting always sends you to your max....

3. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Does anyone use Kitchen Safe?

4. Bit_Flip

Bit_Flip New member

Newcastle
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am currently working on an alternative and wondering what sort of things people would like implemented.Are there specific features that you want to see, things that shouldn't be removed etc. Would it be better if it had some social aspects to it, friends, chats, etc?

Just looking for some ideas at the moment as I'm looking at building something from the ground up and just want peoples thoughts and opinions at the moment.

Guest 2281 and L-u-c-y like this.
  5. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Nice that this thread popped up. I just signed up for Emlalock and ChastiKey (it’s in the Apple store too). It’s only been a couple of days and so far I like Chastikey better.

To the question above:
    Like to have
    - ability to self lock and have a bot control the session. Chastikey does this pretty well
    - ability to talk to other users within the site/app (seems like neither Emlalock or Chastikey do this) via chat, video or photo sharing
    - build a nice, comprehensive profile page that you can fill as much or little in as you want
    - ability to advertise availabilty for lockup or keyholding
    - detailed instructions and FAQ for common questions
    - stats page to show how many times and how long you have been locked or held a key, average lock up time, etc...

Keep us posted on progress. As a self locker I’m interested in services like this.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We gave up on it over a year ago now. Their communication was crap maybe they have fixed that its certainly to be hoped so for current users... we shall not be bothering with it again... despite many requests for help or information we were ignored I have ni idea how many people were contributing at the time but we rgarded it as a waste of money.

I can not speak for how it is now but can a leopard change its shorts?

7. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I'd break functionality into categories and get good at one category before tackling another. Categories: locking/unlocking, adjusting/games, social/search.

Locking/Unlocking. Provide good verification procedures; the more secure the better. Confidence on both sides is key. (Pardon the pun.) Others are likely more experienced with the picture method than I am. The one and only thing I liked about keysafe.org was their ability to remotely lock and unlock a physical safe and monitor the safe at all times (door sensor, light sensor inside, heartbeat on the circuit). Doubt you want to build safes, but establishing a protocol so others could do so would open up an interesting world. (Again with the puns. Sorry.)

Adjusting/games. Seems to be a common function, but the details around who could participate would be important. I hated when complete strangers changed my lockup time. I like lockup to MEAN something other than somebody felt like clicking on something. Some are fans of games of chance. Others want to be put to work by their keyholder and consistently hit goals. (Reaching goals allows them to stay locked? haha) The latter would be unique and meaningful.

Social/search. Some sites allow finding a compatible "other." Keyholders search for keys from interesting people and those with keys want to connect with someone compatible. Here, verification would be vital. Not that there are any avatars on the internet that aren't perfect representations of the people behind them or anything. (*gasp*) This category could be connected into (dare I say "integrated with?") an existing platform instead of building from scratch. That platform could be called "Chastity Mansion" or something.

I've really only put thought into the Locking/unlocking category, particularly security and monitoring. But if done right, that could become the cornerstone to a whole world of online control, a suite of functionality for keyholders/dominants. Veering off topic now, so unplugging the @#$@!... <lost carrier>

Barburia likes this.
  8. Bit_Flip

Bit_Flip New member

Newcastle
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's the sort of feedback I'm looking for.
    I don't intend on implementing everything right from the start and will be looking at the basics and then taking on-board the feedback and suggestions of users to improve the site and add features. I'm aiming for it to be effectively built by the community on what they want from such a site, for all their needs.

Have a little bit of a mental road map of the foundations and what they can lead to. Just need some ideas of what people are looking for and really need to try and get a survey of some sort set up so I can determine what people value most important. I see this as an ongoing project I am to be building over time.

Having it integrated with another platform can be very ideal, but obviously Chastity Mansion would have to be at the approval of Mistress Lucy and I'd want to make sure I had something of quality to start with before I even thought about that side of it. I wouldn't dream of approaching Mistress Lucy with a product or service that would reflect poorly on her in any way.

Again, all the input is very much appreciated and I hope the great community here at CM will be a great source to help building something great for everyone :)

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Chastikey is available for iPhone as well. I have never done Emalock, but I enjoy the randomness of Chastikey.

10. Vnderyovrthvmb

Vnderyovrthvmb New member

Local Time:
    I have tried the chastikey app

11. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Features I'd like to see:
    The ability to run a complete session through an API to allow devices such as safes to be controlled . Emlalock used to have this, but it went missing from Emlalock v2.
    Release combination to be a photo or text strings.
    Duration to be changed based on random things such as rainfall in Trafalgar square or the Wall Street stock market.

tiny_tim likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice