Emlalock alternatives

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by L-u-c-y, Mar 3, 2018.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Are there any better sites than Emlalock? The idea is good but it's very clunky and not user friendly.

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I been using emlalock for 2-3 years -- they just up dated to a newer version - I have had several KH that have worked out well and 1-2 that didn't. I started sessions and I have picked up KH sessions. I am currently have a second long term session with a KH from emlalock. I been with her since last summer.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Do you find it easy to use?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    The first time is awkward as a new user but once you spend a little time looking around and contact a few people . It really pretty easy to use I like better the carlilock but it been awhile since I tried to use it

5. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    In the beginning it was hard to deal with the multiple choices, but with a little patience and effort now I'm comfortable using emlalock.
    Chatting is not an option. but in general it is good in what is proposed to do.

6. TheJmanCT

TheJmanCT Member

Analyst
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Only problem with emlalock is they don't respond to emails if there is a problem. Once I had a session and it completely disappeared on me. Took me a while to break into that combination safe. I emailed emlalock a dozen times but they never responded.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    How long ago was that, things changed a bit ago and response seams to be very good.

8. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I'd recommend trying Chastikey though its technically an Android app.

There are a variety of options for keyholders. At first keyholder options are restricted but if the person locked up can choose to trust there keyholder - and then anything goes.

Other options for the locked up are being held by virtual keyholder (mean or nice), having to play card games to determine release and the option to buy out release in case of emergency. (Which can also be turned off completely.)

It's main weakness so far is the lack of ability to talk within the app. Although you can make contact through the forums and PM's. I like its current simplicity and hope that with the raft of good features Kevins adding regularly he'll be able to maintain this.

ChastiKey

Having just had my key released I would offer to let you test the settings. But the future Mrs might not like it if another lady was holding my key on the wedding night.

Hope that helps

9. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    There are more sites/tools out there.

One is a script "Enforced Chastity" for SexScripts, it has an option to allow for a Dom/me to control a session as well: http://ss.deviatenow.com/?lang=en

Then there is Chastitylocked https://chastitylocked.com/login.php it has lots of options, public verification etc., only downside is, some of it works with a "Coin" payment system.

The site TheChaste http://thechaste.com/ is quite similar to Chastitylocked, but more modern.

And of course good old Carlilock http://carlilock.com

YourSissySlave and MikeLocked like this.
  10. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am using the keysafe site https://keysafe.org/ you can self lock with Strict Mistress or you can have key holders control access to the safe.

YourSissySlave likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    What do you mean "technically"?

It is an Android app.

12. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I meant that @L-u-c-y (Partner) had asked for 'better sites' than Emlalock and although Chastikey is not a (web)site it might still meet her needs.

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Okay, wanted to make sure I understood what you were saying about that service.

Gryffin likes this.
  14. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Don't forget the Kitchen Safe. Works great in our house. Only downside--depending on perspective--is that the limit is 10 days. Obviously, though, the keyholder can just reset for 10 more days....and so on.

Gryffin likes this.
  15. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Or as soon as you set the timer you remove the batteries...: Then its ten days from whenever your will cracked and put them back in.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  16. thinblackthread

thinblackthread New member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Is there any specific complaints you have with the site?

17. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    If it helps Kevin the developer is also working on an iphone version. He is also very very active in the development and I know he is keen to get more ideas from keyholders so they can get more satisfaction out of using it.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Oh aye I do.
    I was in a session we started last May. I had clocked up a number of weeks from the games and we had extended the session to accommodate those and then made the session endless. To reflect my locked indefinitely status.

Someway or another I'd ended up in the pillory neither of know why or how. Some idiots wiped out the penalty weeks we had accumulated and somehow the session ended.

The session seems to be ticking on but neither of us visit it and I apparently have no keyholder. We have tried to contact emlalock through the only avenue we found open to us and that's through feedback.
    If you know a better way to get hold of them please do tell.

No replies yet so no progress made on re-establishing and continuing to run the session.

We are both at present a little pissed with emlalock; both the way have been treated and the way we have been ignored.

19. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    Emlalock is by far, in my opinion, the best option out there for this type of site.

YES, the site is difficult to learn how to use because there are so many options and the Wiki/Forums/Instructions are limited.

YES, the site has had some functional problems recently because of the release of a massive V2 update.

YES, Sometimes it can take a while to get a reply, but ask a second time and state in the subject line that you are stuck.

Dustin, the developer, is an excellent programer and a really good guy. The problems arise from the fact that he is carrying the workload on his own and has other projects he needs to work at to earn money because there is no charge to use the site. The only income is from donations and it seems like too few are donating.

I am a financial supporter and have even offered to volunteer with some non-tech projects like writing instructions or replies to members that have had malfunctions while in a session, although in my limited usage it has never happened to me.

Additionally, Dustin is a dad to a young family which consumes time and money and even though his English is OK his primary language is German which has to complicate matters just a little.

In summary, I believe that Emlalock V2 is going to end up as the winner of the BEST OF CATAGORY for online chastity locking sites once they get their program and support features dialed in. I suggest giving Dustin just a little slack and possibly some financial support. His Bronze Level donation is only one or two dollars a month, and like Chastity Mansion, he is trying to keep the site free for most members.

TheMinistressGrace likes this.
  20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thats what we thought but they updated it..ended our session without asking us.

Far too much to learn, the little that is explained is not explained well.

It was a mess ... and there was apparently no keeping people informed of what was going on
    There is no good way that is obvious to get in tough except via feedback .. never once got a response that way.
    There is an old saying. if it aint broke dont fix it.
    I do take my hat off to the guy.. the original emlalock was good.... but it did suffer from the same things. the main ones being that no way to communicate properly and apparently little if any likelihood of a response.

We used to contribute financially.. we stopped that when we realised we were being ignored

Perhaps his much appreciated time would have been better spent ironing out the few bugs and recruiting some people that knew the system well enough to run a forum / help section.
    We are leaving it alone for now and may try it again later this year and see if he has all his bugs ironed out and if we can get our as yet continuing session reinstated.

21. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't disagree @filltee with a lot of what you have said. Especially on trying to do too many updates at one time. But now that I have figured out all the new options through trial &error, I like the the revision. And the few times I have had a question I received an answer within 24 hours.

Isn't it great we have multiple options for different likes & dislikes with regard to Chastity Locking sites. I remember when Timelok was the only choice. No smartphones to manage a session and just basic settings. When that site crashed in the middle of a session you were really in trouble. :)

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have no idea how to do the orange name link thing that looks a bit social media ish which is probably why I dont know how to do it.
    anyway
    Retiredinaz if its working for you that's great we are still going to leave it a while if you are getting replies I am wondering how you ask them the questions... we have not found a contact method that works yet. My Lady would like to get our session back and running properly before the 1 year anniversary of my denial in two weeks.

I can't see that happening.

23. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    First, the orange name thing is easy, just put an ampersand @ in front of the name that you want linked. After you put that symbol in front and begin to type the name, a little dropdown menu of names will appear and you can select from that list, but you don't have to. So in the case of your name @filltee by the letter T you are the only name on that small list. Cool things like this are social media ish and aren't essential to communicating a thought. Don't feel bad, we all learn little things like this everyday if we try to keep are minds open to it. I see members keep using PIV and have NO idea what they are talking about.

Back to Emlalock, I think you might have come up with the perfect solution. Stay away for awhile and give the site some time to get all the glitches worked out. I think that the problem of not getting replies to questions is also directly related to the fact that they are still putting out small programming fires. Coding is an extremely difficult skill. A program is like JELLO, you push on it and it moves somewhere else. So give the site a chance to become whole again and have a set of instructions that address the operational issues.

If you would like me to try to help you get your session straightened out, contact me in PM (private msg, that one I already knew) and I'd be happy to help.

RAZ

24. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    I GOT IT! Penis in Vagina! LOL

25. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    I use a very simple method freeze keys in water, in an old coke bottle. Drill small hole once lid is screwed on through it and then pass a plastic chastity numbered padlock post it for all.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emlalock account deleted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice