Girlfriend wants to tell a friend of hers...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sub76, Apr 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Oh, I am sorry, maybe that came across the wrong way (I'm no native english speaker, so forgive me if that could be misinterpreted): The conversation between my GF and her BFF about her locking me up and reaping the benefits of it will take place, probably on May 1. She wants to tell her mainly because she wants to have someone to talk with about this part of her life, someone she trusts. But we were only joking about her (the BFF) being able to "fix" her relationship with her "bully" BF by locking him up. I hope that makes it more clear?

We are still determined on going with a 2.5 approach and I will let you guys know how it went, after the fact. Thanks again for the great discussion, there have been many angles that we never thought about when we started thinking about the situation!

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    While I agree with the 2.5 option, I have to tell you from experience, that once that cork is out of the bottle, you will never get it back in. Mistress exposed me to her sister (now called Sistress by me) and I am always terrified that Sistress will tell the world about me, my chastity, my feminine side, etc, etc. If you have any concerns or doubts at all, you should go with Option #1. That said, since you are locked, the option may not really be yours anyway.

sub1956rob likes this.
  3. Cuckmeplease

Cuckmeplease New member

Skilled
    Just outside London North
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Definitely go with 4 you will reap the benefits onwardly

4. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    SUB76, did anything happen last night?

5. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes it did :)

As I said, we opted for a 2.5 approach. I was not there when the BFF arrived but was at a friends house nearby and could have been called over if need be. As it turns out, there was no need for that, the girls were doing quite fine without me. I don't know every detail of the conversation that took place, but from what I was told, the BFF was a bit shocked ;) Not so much about the fact that there is such a thing as D/s relationships in general or male chastity arrangements, like ours - she knew that already. But she had never thought that my GF and me were into such things. She always pictured us as a "tame and a bit boring" couple ;)

Once she knew, she was quite interested in the matter, as my GF said, though probably not in a "I'm a closet Dom and I need that in my life ASAP" kind of way. And after the first bottle of red wine got replaced by another one, they seemed to be "in a flow" and talked rather openly about everything. My GF told her, that this has actually been my idea and that I introduced her to the whole D/s stuff. How it was not easy for her in the beginning and that she needed quite some time to get used to being my Mistress. Her report of the evening sounded to me like she was really happy, that she could talk to someone about this journey. So that worked out quite well her.

I was not told every detail the two of them discussed. My GF just told me, that the BFF wanted to know how this works for us, for how long I get locked up, what the effects are, if locking me up is everything we do and how we have sex in the meantime and so on. And she was very interested in what kind of chastity device we are using, how practical and comfortable it is, how secure, etc. My GF did not offer to call me over and show her my caged one ;) She thought, that might have been too much for the evening. But we have a spare cage at home and my GF apparently showed it to the BFF. According to my GF, the BFFs reaction was: "Wow, that looks rather small" o_O My GF grinned in a certain way when she told me, so I am not exactly sure if that really happened, but it will be quite interesting meeting the BFF the next time. I wonder how that will feel, now that she knows.

Right now, we are quite happy with how it all went down. Next milestone will be me meeting the BFF again (at a normal social event), which will be quite interesting. I wonder how she will treat me now that she knows. And if she will bring up the topic with me. I will keep you posted.

6. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like things went well and you may have some interesting situations ahead of you still. Thank you for sharing your story.

7. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    My keyholder has told three of her friends including her daughter! Apparently all three took it in stride! They think it's a cool kink! I'm pretty sure she also showed them pictures of me locked! The thing is I have not seen any of these women that know yet! The anticipation of how they will treat me is killing me! My keyholder just says I just need to own it!

MBFb, b_quark and Penney like this.
  8. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    That all sounds to have gone really well. At least your wife has someone (other than you) to talk with about chastity and kink in general. It sounds as if the BFF was quite accepting, even if she doesn't really fully understand the motivations.

I think it quite likely that the BFF will not even mention it to you when you meet, although you may get a knowing look, perhaps with a smirky smile. I suggest that you don't take this as a signal that she wants to talk to you about it. Just enjoy the fact that she knows and the minor humiliation factor. She may even think that your wife told her in confidence and that you don't know that she knows.

9. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    No, my GF specifically told her, that we talked about it before and that I was ok with her telling the BFF. And she offered, that they could meet again with me there, if she wanted to know my side of the story. The BFF did not take up the offer yet, but she knows that I know, that she knows ;-)

b_quark and Giveitup like this.
  10. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Are you likely to see the BFF soon?

I'm sure we'd love to hear about that.

11. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    What fun!

Thanks for the update! There are, um, friends living vicariously through your adventures! :rolleyes:

12. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    There is nothing planned on meeting her specifically about this topic. My GF and I are throwing a ESC (Eurovision Song Contest) party in two weeks and it is very likely that the BFF will be there too. This will probably be the first time I see her again.

spider203 likes this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Eurovision song contest! That's my queue to hide in my shed!

14. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Oh come on! It's not about the music, it's about the fun! Cool people, a good motto-party and lots...let me rephrase this: TONS of alcohol make that a memorable evening, every year :+1: This time with an added bonus for me ;)

But ok, I can see why it is not for everyone ;)

Jblocked likes this.
  15. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank god you said it is not about the music.

Chaste J. and bondinchas like this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    And not a hint of political voting either!!! :). I know us British people aren't the most popular in the world, but honestly!!!! :)

17. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    We've got to be careful about girl talk! A few years ago, my wife was at lunch with lady friends, and they got to talking about how often they have sex with their husbands. One of the women said that she makes her husband make himself cum, and she uses a magic wand most of the time for herself, anyway he's a little small for her so she sees a boyfriend with a bigger one a couple of times per month. So guess what happened to me?

Penney, Rectrix and Queensbitch like this.
  18. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Umm.......... you've had fantastic sex ever since?

19. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:

You have a small penis? Your a cuck now? or you are the other new person - you're a bull now too?

cockteaser!!!!

20. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    My wife recently told me that her and her friends at work would talk all the time about my "tiny" penis and how it can't satisfy her. Apparently, it was a constant source of jokes for them for years until we moved away. The only thing that happened to me as a result was that my chastity cage got really tight and uncomfortable for pretty much the whole day while I thought about how many times I had run into and/or flirted with one of those pretty women and the whole time they knew I was severely under-endowed.

soforo, Penney, Rectrix and 1 other person like this.
  21. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    My wife ended up doing what her friend suggested, which is making me make myself cum 99% of the time. So, the times that she allows me to be uncaged, I can pretty much expect to have to take care of things myself.

Rectrix, Penney and b_quark like this.
  22. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    A little update. As I said, my GF and I hosted an ESC party on saturday and the BFF was invited too. This was the first time I met her again, after they had their talk. What my GF didn't tell me was that the BFF would come early to "help prepare food and stuff". So when the doorbell rang and I went to open, I was quite surprised that she was there. I had kind of hoped that she would come a little late and with others around there would be enough distraction, for her as well as for me (I was quite nervous, to say the least). My GF had planned otherwise.

Well, the BFF was nervous too, it seemed. We greeted each other and hugged like usually but it seemed a little bit awkward and we both seemed keen to avoid body contact below the waistline in the process. I led her in, took her jacket and wanted to tell her, that my GF would be in the kitchen, when she came into the room to great the BFF. We chatted for a bit and I was happy everything was working out "normally" and turned to leave them to talk, when my GF said to me: "Before you leave, go get her some slippers, she doesn't need to be in heels all day". And to her she said: "Sorry, I thought I trained him better by now. It seems, he needs more time in the cage". I was shocked. I hadn't thought that she would act like this at all. But I did what I was told obviously. I started looking for some guest slippers immediately. My GF asked: "And, did you notice the cage?" and she answered: "No, not at all, just like you said.". "Cool, right, and you can bet that his little guy is trying to get hard right now and still, it is completely invisible". "Did you let him out since we last talked", asked the BFF and my GF answered: "No, he hasn't earned it yet." I wished the ground would open and swallow me up. My cheeks felt like they were buring from humiliation. But my GF was right, my "little guy" did try to break its cage.

I was then "put to use", which meant that I got them a bottle of wine, opened it for them and poured them both a glass. After that, I was banned from the kitchen where the both of them talked and giggled a lot. Nothing more happend that evening, nothing explicit anyways. I kept a close eye on both my GF and the BFF over the evening and they talked and giggled some more, sometimes alone, sometimes other female friends were around.

When the guests had left, me and my GF talked about what happened. She told me that she and the BFF planned the little scene at the beginning over the phone and smirked. She told me, the BFF was "quite enthusiastic" and offered "a lot of interesting ideas for the encounter". She said, she needed to slow things down quite a bit but that it obviously still had quite an impact interesting on me. She was right. She asked how I liked it. I told her, I was both scared and humiliated beyond anything I had ever felt and horny at the same time. I told her, that I was not prepared for this rapid progression but that I was kind of relieved that it happened and that the tension was released - kind of. I asked what they talked about in the kitchen, but she didn't let me in on it. I asked if they had told anyone else this evening, since it looked like they were talking and giggling a lot, while looking over at me. She did not answer that either but she asked me: "Would you like that? Would you like every one of my female friends knowing?". My horny, denied self found that idea amazing. The real me is not convinced that that is a good idea ;-)

PS.
    The BFFs boyfriend was there to. He acted totally normal towards me and everyone else, so I'd say it is safe to say the BFF did not tell him anything. And I don't think she put him in chastity either ;-)

23. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your evening. I found it very exciting, and I would have, like you, been so humiliated, but loving it at the same time.

24. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like BBF's boyfriend may be in for some exciting times! Thanks for the update and please keep us posted as this progresses!

Penney likes this.
  25. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    really excitig evening. But the question is: who won the ESC?

:p:p:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice