Girlfriend wants to tell a friend of hers...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sub76, Apr 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    My keyholder has told several of her friends after they spotted her key! One of them (her neighbor) actually knew what it was as soon as she saw it! The other one had never even heard of Chastity before so is quite amused! She does however just think it's a silly game that we play for fun sometimes! Both of them seem to take it in stride though! I have to wonder though do they have told! At this point I just have to own it! Good luck whatever option works out!

Carumbad, Giles_English and sammartin like this.
  2. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This would be my approach. It would be even more fun if my wife sent me on an errand and I was leaving temporarily at her direction. But, as others have said, stay away from No. 4.

MBFb likes this.
  3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    #28 KittensProperty, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    My first reaction was to say Option 4 but, after reading through other opinions, I think this is the best decision. Let the 2 girls talk alone. Be home but not in the room, or listening in, in case they want to get you involved in the conversation. You said the friend is very 'open' so you should also be prepared for things to evolve to something more than a conversation. How will the 2 of you react if she wants to see your cage? Are you ready to assume a serving role if you are told to? There are many ways this evening could go. Just be ready to go with the flow.

Like Elephantdonkey, my wife is quite open when someone asks about her key. We are regulars at an adult club and she will often start a conversation with new people about our dynamic. We have a few friends that know outside of the club environment but I have only been asked/told to show my cage at the club. If asked to, and approved by my wife, I would have no problem complying with the request.

4. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    for U/us it was number four Frist for friends and then for both our Mothers good luck

Guest 3977 likes this.
  5. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    I would not mind any of the choices if you guys do not have other friends in common, and esp if you are not friend with the bad boy bf. I do not want any of my friend knowing my kinks. With that said, i would probably first prefer to be out for the night and then await to hear from your gf how her friend reacted. If she is into it or willing to play, then you guys can have other nights together where you can serve them.

6. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Option 4 every time.
    You asked for a shared experience so here is one. I was invited to attend a munch at my Mistresses friends house, dress smart casual I thought and share the chines we have sent in. However on arrival my Mistress and her friend met me at the door and took me straight through to the back room, where I was told to change into a French maids dress and knee high black platform boots, no knickers and the dress only came half way over my bottom. I was made to introduce myself to each guest and serve them drinks and chinese food, some kindly dropped some on the kitchen floor for me to clean up with my mouth/tongue. I nearly died with embarrassment not being into cross dressing (but TPE and CNC) but unfortunately became arroused which amused some of the guests. There is more it was a long evening/night of servitude but yes it was enjoyable.

7. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm glad you have decided on 2.5. I get the attraction of Option, 4 but to involve BFF in your fun without her consent is just wrong.

I'd love to hear how it goes, so please do report back.

Achedlock17 and Carumbad like this.
  8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Option #1

The woman's problem is she has terrible taste in men, not that she doesn't lock up their dicks. Male chastity is not a fix all for a broken relationship. It can be a tool to help bring about change (not just to the guy), but there has to be a sincere desire to change for it to accomplish anything.

Achedlock17 and Tom Allen like this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I've rethought my answer. I think it's good for her to mention it, but the way you describe it is that it is like an event. I think it would be better to have her mention chastity when they are hanging out alone and maybe hint that she has you locked but not say anything more unless prompted.

I don't think any of the options are necessarily bad ideas for the right audience, but if it's handled in a low key way, the BFF can drop the subject if she isn't comfortable. If you are there, and she is awkward about it at all, it makes it harder for her to politely change the subject. However, your KH wants to tell her. You shouldn't stand in her way. She knows her friend. But you don't need to be there. It's probably smarter for you not to be there, and for it not to be presented as if it is the reason for hanging out. Like others have said, this isn't going to fix a relationship, but it could put a idea in her head of how things could be.

Achedlock17 likes this.
  10. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Thanks for all your additional thoughts, we have a great community here!

I read through all your comments and feel, that I should state, that we don't actually think, that the relationship of the BFF and her BF could be "fixed" by locking up his dick. Me and my GF were merely joking about it with each other only and in this conversation, the topic of telling the BFF about is came up.

We both believe that for a chastity dynamic (or D/s in general) to work out, there already has to be a great relationship in place. D/s does not change a bad relationship to a good one in any way.

Achedlock17, Dirk Esther and Carumbad like this.
  11. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    You have to tell your gf that you choose option 4... but actually do option 2.

I think its disrespectful to foist your kink on the general public. This case is different because its a good friend of your girlfriend.... but its probably not "as different" as you think. I'm sure you're excited by the prospect of #4 (I would love it!) and your girlfriend might be excited by it too.

Chances are the friend won't care or want to talk about it. There's a pretty good chance she will respond "Oh, I see. Hey, did you watch XYZ on TV last night?". If the friend senses that you both want to talk about it, she may indulge you for while but feel awkward, like you're ganging up on her. Which is not really very cool.

I think the best approach is... let your gf tell her separately ahead of time. And let the friend bring it up in front of you if she wants to. If she does, that's great play along as much as you like, but don't force it yoursel(ves)

-d

Achedlock17 likes this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm a little bothered that in your initial post, you led people to think that the upcoming conversation was something that would be happening. Now it appears that you were joking with your GF, and the post was just a thought experiment?

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I still don’t understand what serving them entails if in a non sexual way. Handing out a few drinks, putting down some snacks, that’s pretty much what any host does.

14. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Depends on whether you're wearing nothing but a little apron, or not. ;)

Achedlock17 likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I would label nudity somewhat sexual lol

16. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Normal life for some, so it seems.

17. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The one thing I haven't seen discussed much here is the issue of the friend being told. It brings into play the issue of bringing a third party into alternative sexuality in a non-consensual way. I think this would preclude option 4. And if she is to be told, I think it should be done gradually- "You always say my boyfriend is well behaved. Do you want to know why?" And if the answer is yes- "It's a bit kinky." And so on, so it's not just blurted out to somebody who may find it shocking, and so be embarrassed.

There is an old saying that may be relevant here- if you want something kept secret don't tell anyone.

Because if she does tell her friend there's not telling how far it may spread, even when the person you tell is sworn to secrecy. So if you or your girlfriend have sensitive jobs, family members who may not understand, etc., it's worth considering. I don't want to be a killjoy, but you both need to consider the potential ramifications.

18. cgsdtumb

cgsdtumb Member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I love the idea of the 'tease' of this , and if the friend is the kind that won't feel 'trapped' by the revelation then it should be hot for all concerned - or maybe hot for you and funny for them...

I'd go option 2, let it be a conversation between friends. You can always ramp things up if she's into it or wants to know more at a later date... but don't try to push your kink her way - 2 against 1 isn't fair.

That said offer to offer photographic proof, should she or her friend want to see it. Be ready to send any shots they ask for, and none that they don't. Hot for you, a giggle and some soft power for them. A toe in the water.

Let us know how it goes

b_quark likes this.
  19. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    I personally would go for a 3.5 so you're there as an equal but you do the serving, drinks, cleaning up etc. That way you're there for the start of the conversation and to explain your feelings on it. Then when you go off to tidy up BFF can ask GF any questions she might feel uncomfortable askin with you there.
    That being said me and my wife started this as a Cuckold scenario so other people were always going to be involved some way or another.

sub1956rob likes this.
  20. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    Based on the original post, I’m assuming 1 May is the day...very interested to hear how things turn out if this is more than a thought experiment. Even if it is a thought experiment only, it’s surfaced a good consideration of ethical issues around kink imo

Carumbad and coffee2sugars like this.
  21. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:

Hi,
    Years ago I was in a similar situation.
    My Wife/Mistress told me She had invited a co-worker for drinks and dinner on Friday.
    And She said She had in mind to tell that co-worker about me being locked in a cockcage, 24/7, for my Wifes pleasure and satisfaction.
    By my best knowledge, my Wife/Mistress didn't tell any of Her friends about our FLR-lifestyle.
    And, I didn't know that co-worker in person, apart from the fact the co-worker was a woman, about the same age as my Wife/Mistress.
    My Wife/Mistress gave me only two options:
    1-obey Her, be Her submisive servant,serve drinks, prepare dinner, and wait what would come,
    2-been locked in the closet, for 24 hours with only one bottle of water, followed by severe punishment.
    To be honest, option 2 was too easy for me. I had been locked in Her prison before, and I knew my Wife/Mistress had some punishment in mind anyway, for Saturday like each and every Saturday.
    So on Friday that co-worker came to our house. She introduced herself: Susan, not a co-worker, but my Wifes manager. I was kind of shocked by the fact Susan was my Wifes manager. It made me even more insecure than I was anyway.
    Susan seemed to be surprised to see me serving drinks, preparing dinner, serving dinner and more drinks. But she also seemed to enjoy the situation, my role.
    At a certain moment my Wife/Mistress gave me a written note, saying I should tell Susan my cock was locked in a cage, that I was obedient and submissive property of my Wife/Mistress, while She was out of the room for washing Her hands.
    I was shaking on my legs with fear. Then my Wife/Mistress left the room.
    "Susan. I need to tell you something. My Wife owns me, I am Her property. She controls me 24/7 and She has locked my cock in a cage. I am Her servant and Her slave, submissive and obedient to Her."
    To my surprise and relief, Susan was not shocked by my confession, she only was amazed.
    "I didn't know your Wife had that kind of competences, boy. Good for Her, good for Her career. I will discuss with Her Her career possibilities, in the upcoming performance discussion. And you, never call me 'Susan' again. You may call me 'Mrs.' or 'my Wifes manager'. and now pour me another glass of wine."
    As if nothing had happened, my Wife/Mistress and my Wifes manager, continued their previous discussion for a while, before they changed topic to FLR and chastity.
    My Wifes manager had many questions, she wanted to know everything about FLR and Chastity.
    At a certain moment my Wifes manager wanted to see our collection of cockcages, buttplugs, nipple clamps, whips and other toys.
    And at the end of the evening I needed to undress, to show my useless cock in its cage to my Wifes manager.
    AFTERWARDS my Wife/Mistress told me this first meeting with my Wifes manager was a preconceived plan, to introduce me to my Wifes manager, who appeared to know about our FLR-lifestyle for longer time.
    Since then more of my Wifes friends were introduced in our FLR-lifestyle.

22. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    INDEED … see the reply I have written to the original post. it was a setup, but nevertheless it was an exciting event for my wife and me.

Inchastityforher likes this.
  23. subryman

subryman Active member

Coach
    SE London
    Local Time:
    Great post.

I think your girlfriend needs to talk to her friend about this without you being there to begin with. She could then ask her friend whether she wants to continue talking about it without you being there, Or with you there so she can have a laugh and maybe even have a look if she wants.

As someone else has mentioned, if you were there when your girlfriend has the conversation to begin with, her friend might feel very uncomfortable and it could jeopardise the friendship

24. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    Adding to my previous comment, i spoke ti my wife about it last night and asked what she would do if she wanted to tell her BFF. She said that yes in the fantasy I will be serving them as she told her bff aboit our situation and then they both tease and use me all night, but really in reality you dont know how the other person will react to it so it's better to go for option 2 then take it from there.
    @sub1956rob i love that story

25. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    I have done option 4 but it was a Dom and sub dinner party. Not really anything that you are dealing with. It was a bunch of kinksters. But I still oved being locked and on display for her. I would do 4

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice