How much do you need your device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Apr 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. CD_Erika

CD_Erika Active member

Programmer
    Germany - Bavaria - Geisenhausen
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I would say, i need it.
    Since i locked myself up, i got more calm and somehow more happy.

My Story goes pretty similar to @JoanneLockedUp 's post.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  2. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    You can not force the pedals of a flower open

3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    At work?

Funny, I don't like to rub one out before work, because I like to be charged up when I go in. I'd never even think about doing it at work - partly for the same reasoning, and partly because as soon as I get into the mens room, I get a phone call. And after work, there are usually people around - kids, grandkids, or it's time to make dinner, or I'm running late to a social club meeting.

I must be doing something wrong with my life. I need more free time ;-)

El Guapo likes this.
  4. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    We use the honor system 95% of time.

5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We've got my desire for masturbation or sex reduced enough that I don't have any problems on the odd times I'm unlocked for a bit. In the sense of preventing use, I don't need it. What's happened is that using the very short cage, I've gotten used to not having anything flopping about in my pants. The short cage has, over time, created a feeling of not having a dick. Just a penis that's for peeing with, and not pleasure. It's hard to explain, but a typical cock cage still allows the feeling of having a cock, and my keyholder loves seeing me without. Being unlocked has also become too sensitive and distracting, due to the way I'm tucked into myself in the short cage. The other problem is that my keyholder has a very strict "no erections" policy. So while I may be very capable of behaving myself when unlocked, I have to be locked at night, or I'll wake up with an erection that I don't want, and am not allowed to have. Being kept erectionless is the basis of my kink and personal relationship with my keyholder. It's her #1 requirement for my serving her. With my wife, being kept erectionless has made our sex life fantastic, and I feel far more connected to the strap-on I wear, because it is my erection now.

Basically I don't need it to behave. I do need it at night to remain erection free, to have a symbiotic relationship with my strap-on cock, and for my keyholder relationship, it's symbolic, and acts as my collar.

Giveitup, Elephantdonkey and Rectrix like this.
  6. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    I love being in mine. Got a piercing about 10 days ago for a new custom cage that is on order (4-6 more weeks) and healing time. Sure miss being locked up.

7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    1. It is.
    2. Its also one of my sobriquets from work.
    3. Its also a carryover from a dice game we play.
    - If you have a good score being built up & lose it all - its called a Whoppo.
    - Whoppo = a big nothing.
    - Whoppo sounds very similar to Guapo.
    - So if a guy gets nothing he is El Guapo (still in the dice game here).

Bringing that thought to CM - if I get no release unless She says so ... Whoppo.
    Of course that is not what El Guapo translates to - but for context here, it fits.

My Avatar is a Zero.
    My 'name', indirectly reflects Zero.
    I will have zero orgasms without permission.

There is a plethora of reasons for El Guapo - haha.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    That is an interesting question. I don't think I really need it. We have been together since we were 15. Wanking has never been a problem, Her on the other hand she never seemed to get enough. A couple of years ago She saw a Behind Barz belt. She fell in love with it, wish it was me instead lol. After we got it She really got serious about chasisty and things changed.

Our relationship has always been good. She loved the look of the belt so much She really dosen't want it off. I don't know why it just became evident that She wants it this way. In recent history She has a friend that has become more than a friend to Her. Well that friend has now become a friend of mine. I quess you could say an appointed Mistress, Has become a friend. She has no experience with any of this. The fact that I am locked makes both of them happy.

Her friend has become fasinated with the whole thing. I don't know how this all works, but as it is I'm where I need to be. I think it all depends on where you are and it is as unquie as each of us are. Do I need it? What do you think?

tiruh811, Elephantdonkey and El Guapo like this.
  9. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I need my wife to control me. I can go without masturbating. However, there’s no reward in that.

10. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I think you do if:
    - You think you do.
    - Or, if She thinks you do.
    - Or, if They think you do.

Either way, you'll be happy if you get to cook the meals and do the laundry.

Allen1987 likes this.
  11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I couldn't be trusted to behave myself without being locked up! Mrs Chaste also likes me locked so there it is really! By the when I say "I couldn't be trusted" I don't mean infidelity! Heaven forbid! No, our wedding vows are sacred! And anyway I guarantee that I'd never find anyone who was as much fun as Mrs Chaste!

12. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    I look at it as a symbol of ownership it no longer belongs to me in a sense but still part of my body. So for a few of us, it is not about trust or can She trust me She owns it and every time I shower dress sit and pee I am reminded because of the symbol of owner Ship between my legs locked as She demands. So I no longer worry about when it comes off oh I am so horny it drives me crazy as I see here and other places about wearing a chastity cage. Because I serve my Lady, 19 years ago when I handed Her the key on our first one I became Her slave.

El Guapo likes this.
  13. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I relate ...
    I am the 'custodian'.

14. Fiona

Fiona The recovering crossdresser

Recovering crossdresser
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello! I'm new to the site today.

My profile gives an indication of how started being in chastity.

I have no mistress and am closeted having been a lingerie crossdresser for an estimated fourteen years.

After going into chastity for up to 12 hours a day, whilst retaining a key, I did send a key to a remote keyholder and posted confirmation of being back in chastity every day for them on Twitter by direct post and DM. Intense dressing and chastity ceased with the turn of the New Year but since then, i have lost contact with my arguably symbolic key holder after i ceased Twitter activity and deleted DM thread pics and was blocked.

Every now and again, I feel the need to lock myself up for up to 12 hours a day, first thing in the morning whilst home alone and then into the working day.

I can't say what drives me to do so as a general rule - It is a need and a kink.

I don't tend to masturbate very often but having hit a peak about a week into being chaste in my cage, came in my cage on webcam for my then key holder. It was the single most powerful, explosive and watery cum shot ever experienced and I have never repeated exactly the same although i have cum in my cage with just enough play to do enough to trigger things.

My holy trainer is an entirely different thing. Do i need my chastity device? Sometimes - definutely yes, often for days, occasionally for a short period.

Fitting myself into chastity can be a stimulating experience and one does have to focus one's mind sometimes to be able to lock up properly.

Failure to persist and turn to masturbation happened just once last week but having fitted myself very well into an rubber anal prostate stimulator plug and cock/balls clamp with the cage fitted over the top - all very well done - the aftermath saw the urge to merely take everything off.

Ultimately, that was a disappointment. I shall not fall for that again and will be more disciplined with myself.

15. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I need it. My wife has ordered me not to masturbate before. I really want to obey her, and I will as long as she's around. If she has a great time with her dildo and my tongue and I beg her to let me jerk off and she says no, I'll put it away and honor her wishes. But if she orders me not to masturbate and leaves me alone and unlocked... well, I just don't have that kind of willpower.

Having said that, I've never tried to defeat my device and never will.

16. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In Germany we hava a saying wich translated would be something like "each fool is different".
    So for me something being "forbidden" would make it extra-interesting!:p
    That's what makes me think about better be locked - but: each fool is different! :D

17. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, hard question to answer.

It depends on the day/week/mood. Honestly, on most days I wouldn't need a cage but there are those weak moments when I've been traveling for work, she's been busy with whatever or the convergence of boredom and horny find me at the same time.

Since we started chastity, my most likely time to masturbate is the day AFTER we have sex and I'm traveling for work. I might review the previous night and realize I'm not locked. Opportunity strikes.

How much do I need it? Most of the time, I don't. When those weak moments happen, much, much more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice