Locked since:
    23/11/2018
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Cage and holy trainer
    Chastity resume:
    23/11/2018
    In summary, I consider myself once 'owned' via a Twitter contact whilst a closeted lingerie crossdresser. They said they'd like me to be in chastity and so i bought a cage and then later, a white holy trainer on their request.

Ultimately, i then caged them too and bought them a pink holy trainer amongst other things. They had a key but i never had one of theirs.

It has been and is a symbolic lock up under my own control for reasons of needs must to fit my closeted lifestyle.

I have put myself into chastity for up to 12 hours a (week) day whilst out/at work. New Year 2019 saw another cessation to crossdresding but when the mood takes me, I still lock myself up for the day for the same sort of timescale and enjoy the ride, quite literally sometimes!

Why do I lock myself up? Sexual kink? I really don't know why but seek answers. I just do as my sex drive and mindset dictate.

The cessation to my crossdressing in the New Year into 2019 ultimately led me to being blocked by them on Twitter - probably justifiably to be honest.

My blog explains further.

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @fionacder
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice