Wet Dreams...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrMartini, Nov 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    So I’ve been locked for a relatively short period of time, approx. 7 weeks. The other night I had a full on wet dream. It’s been years since I had one. Felt like a hormonal adolescent. I don’t precum nor do I have Chastity Tears. I’m guessing this is how my body is adjusting to the locked state and no masturbation.

What’s the perspective of nocturnal emissions? Does it count as an orgasm even though it’s not consciously achieved?

Peter Rabbit and sissyblueballs like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    I get these too, about weekly, sometimes only a few days after being milked. The denial, pussy worship and teasing is a potent combination.

When i didn't react as normal to some teasing my wife was surprised until i told her i had had a wet dream the previous night. Her reaction was "annoying but nothing you can do about it really." So she does not think of it in the same way as an orgasm.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No it's not an orgasm, just the body flushing out waste products

MrMartini, Unlucky and sissyblueballs like this.
  4. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I was wondering about getting wet dreams - if I would get them if locked long enough.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, that must have been pretty interesting. Data on wet dreams is pretty sparse, I suppose because most teen boys aren't telling everyone about it. Obviously it's most common in adolescent boys but can continue into adulthood but it's much less common.

Did you feel the orgasm or just wake up with a wet spot?

sissyblueballs likes this.
  6. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Hi @MrMartini I haven't had a spill of any kind for over 120 days. I am wondering if a wet dream will actually cum for me lol. Maybe my wife and I will get it on, but hope springs eternal.

7. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    It counts as far as the clock is concerned in my opinion. And there can be no recourse. It’s a freebie. :)

sissyblueballs and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  8. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I'd guess that after 120 days you aren't likely to have one. As I said data is a little sparse but few men continue having wet dreams into adulthood. It's only a guess but I would suspect that the ones that do had a fair number as a teen and/or aren't being "relieved" as adults.

Are you milking? If so, you might want to try stopping and see what happens.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Despite having spent long periods locked up, I've never had a wet dream. It could be because I'm older, and rarely have them anyhow, but I've noticed that when I'm having a good sex dream and I think that I'm about to have an orgasm, I wake up just beforehand.

OscartheTurtle and Rectrix like this.
  10. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Sadly for me it’s the same

11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    To my knowledge and memory, I have never had a wet dream. I have often wondered if being chaste would bring one to me one night but no hint of one even after a 100 day lockup. Your mileage may vary.

12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    For me it happened after 6 months - I had 3 in a span of 5 weeks and noting since

13. MrMartini

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    The dream was pretty vivid in that I thought what I was experiencing was real. Best way to describe it is similar to being awakened from a nightmare that you thought was real. Difference being I didn’t wake up terrified and panicked, but instead completely wet. I remember cum’ing in the dream, but didn’t know it was a dream. When I came in the dream is when I must have really ejaculated. It was surreal waking from it thinking the overall experience was real but it wasn’t.

14. MrMartini

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    The waking up part just beforehand is likely what’s killing it. Sorry, wish I knew how to tell you to keep sleeping.

15. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    Only time I came close when I was in chastity for about a month. I had a vivid dream that one of my balls had slipped out from my CB6000 and despiretly trying to control my erection so the other one would stay in place. Then my whole cage ended comming off and me spurting cum all over myself. I woke up terrified how I was going to explain this to my online Domme. When I woke up enough cage was still on. I never came. All I had was pain from a reging hard-on. Layer I started using S cages and that severely limited the pain of nightly erections.

16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Had a dream a few weeks back now where Mrs Chaste took a strap on to me! Now this has never actually happened and to be honest isn't something we are ever likely to try! She did try a prostate massager on me but it wasn't fun so it's not been used since! Anyway I digress. In this dream she said she was going to fuck me and she duly did! The thing is I actually enjoyed it (in the dream). She was giving me a "proper good seeing to". Well I woke up with quite a start, in a cold sweat and a bit of a panic! Also with the biggest bulging attempt at a hard on in my cage I've ever had at night! There was more than a little damp patch on the sheets as well! Where did that come from! Mrs Chaste and myself don't sleep together that often due to snoring issues and the fact I get up for work before she needs to get up! Works for us! When I told her about it all at tea time the next day she was most amused to say the least! It sends a shiver down the old spine just writing this I can tell you! I feel most confused by it all. Hope that makes you all smile, after all it is quite funny! By the way, it took me quite a while to get back to sleep afterwards! :eek:

17. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Just shy of 40 years old here; I still get wet dreams locked or unlocked.

Chaste J. likes this.
  18. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    Wet dreams are causing me some concern. Isn't the point of being locked that you save the good stuff for your keyholder and not waste it? Well that's what she says lol. I get why I get them sometimes, caged, horny, mind-racing, even the pressure of the cage isn't helping stop them.. in fact it's probably acting as a bit of stimulation?

I always feel incredibly guilty when I have one. The seem a little different though, firstly I don't think it removes any horniness, perhaps adds some. Secondly I'm not sure that there's much actual fluid. So do these count?

The thing is I'm not like others on here, my key holder is far too horny for extended lock ups. I usually get a release on average every 2 weeks I'd say but I still occasionaly have wet dreams. I don't get why? If I am made to wait over 2 weeks then I'll probably have one at some point but I kind of get that.

Are there any tips or tricks to NOT have them? Is it really that bad to get them?

19. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've only had one wet dream in my life that I am aware of. I don't remember ever having one growing up, my cousin taught me how to masturbate when I was ten years old, before I was even capable of ejaculating, and in my adolescent and teen years I pretty much masturbated every day, sometimes two or three times a day. I figure that's why I never had wet dreams.

My one wet dream occurred about two weeks after my wife put me in long term chastity for the first time. I don't even remember what kind of dreams I was having, I just woke up with my penis hard and the cage tugging on my balls (it was the discomfort of the cage that woke me) and I had cum all over my leg! I didn't recall any feeling of ejaculating and it certainly didn't give me any satisfaction as my penis was still hard inside the cage! When I told my wife about it the next morning she asked if I enjoyed it and I told her no, I didn't even know it had happened until I woke up and found cum all over my leg. She just gave me a sly smile and said "Good!"

Rider9 likes this.
  20. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    I also never had a wet dream as a teenager. My first one was after we started using chastity on regular basis.

21. Gmnest13

Gmnest13 New member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Same here. I never remember wet dreams even in my teens. I only got a couple after using chastity for a while.

22. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I can remember 2 or 3 as a teenager. I enjoyed it as I remember but was worried about the mess in undies. :)

It was not long after that I started in with masturbation. Like all boys I liked doing that a lot!! No one ever talked about that. I think we all knew we were all doing it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  23. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Me and my cousin that taught me how to masturbate and his brother used to sit and masturbate together. They were the only ones I ever masturbated with though. Their mother (my mom's sister) was a hot redhead and I used to masturbate a lot during my teens thinking about fucking her! Even up into my 30's I had fantasies about fucking her!

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Don't worry about it, you're not doing anything to disrespect your chastity agreement with your wife.

H3RS likes this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is also my experience. I masturbated a lot throughout my pre-chastity life, and like Tom also would wake up when I got to the "good part" of a dream. But more or less leaking, YMMV, is common in the cage, even at night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice