Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Maybe what dollyanne needs is to be locked into a tight, tight corset - that will keep her from stuffing herself with food. Yes... a nicely shaped torso is exactly what she needs! When will-power alone isn't enough, locks are required. Besides, the little pantysexual slut would enjoy her body so much more after the alteration.

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Dolly you are such a sweetie. Thank for your answering my questions!

Miss D: I idea of being locked in a corset intrigues Lauren! The discomfort would get to be seriously lame of course unless it was just loose enough to enjoy. Being locked and vulnerable to detection would be an added bonus for both Dolly and Lauren as we gurls love our spy-stealth-secrecy!

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    This is an excellent idea, Miss D! So, dolly got a "slimming" corset from Wal-Mart, not the best for sure, but dolly thought it would be a start. Dolly wasn't sure which size to get so she got a Large. It feels quite tight, but still there is a long way to go to achieve slimming. Should dolly be looking at Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret? It's a lady's slimming corset, but dolly wonders if she should get something a bit more feminine, maybe something with attached garter perhaps?

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was just teasing you about the corset dolly anne.

But, of course, a corset can actually alter your figure over time. But it needs to be well constructed and fitted. It's the boning along the sides that gives the support to push you up and in. Most of the corsets found in department stores will be slimming but I wouldn't try making them too tight unless they were carefully fitted - they could cause harm otherwise. And it's a slow process - takes months and years but the end-effect can be quite impressive.

As to the femininity of a corset - by its very nature, it is femming - regardless of what it looks like. In times past, like the 1600s, men wore them too. In more modern times, you can still see men that do a lot of lifting for their work, wear an external corset (more like a brace) to help prevent a hernia. Of course, yours should be far more feminine than that - lots of lace and many do have detachable garters. You can have an under the bust - easier to conceal - or a full corset - add a little padding to give you nice breasts. Either way - a thin waist gives the impression of a larger bust.

Of course, a Mistress would normally make all these decisions for you depending on what effect she wishes to obtain. Just imagine heading off to work with a gurly-thin waist - your lady's pants cinched in tight - hips flaring out - a nice silk blouse and the unmistakable look of the beginnings of breasts. Imagine the talk among the people you work with... I suppose you should carry a purse at that point too - women do not fill their pockets like men do - they carry a purse.

All starting with a corset....

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Dolly needs a mistress, dolly needs to suck some sissy cock, dolly needs her chastity, dolly needs.. :anim_03:

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
  7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! Inspiring words to live by!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly is self-locked and pretty independent, lauren, and doesn't necessarily need a Mistress. Although it would be nice, it is probably impractical given dolly's situation.

Sissy cock is not really a need either, though it would be nice for dolly to lose her virginity in some way, maybe even with another sissy. But of course, a Master or Real Man--better yet a Bull who cuckolds--would be preferable. But it is probably more of a want than a need at this time and dolly will survive just fine without it.

As for chastity, dolly DOES seems to need that to continue her femming, or else she reverts to boi mode quickly and that feels less satisfying to dolly. Dolly feels a lot better in panties and has gotten rid of ALL of her male underwear, even for doctor visits! Though dolly WANTS to, her ability to femme in other ways, especially in public, is severely restricted.

But, in general, your observation that dollyanne is very needy and whiny is a good one and dolly admits to it and apologizes for it. Dolly will try to tone that down in the future to avoid offending people in the forum.

xoxo

dollyanne

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    My my Dear Dollyanne, All these years I also knew I was on an balanced diet and for the darn of me couldn't figure out why my figure didn't show up. Now I too know that maybe two handfuls is better in judging breast size than portion size.

So from now on I'm going to close two finger on one hand to lower the calorie count slowly. Lol

Thanks for the help, Missy Tanya

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    don't follow my diet...i never eat on an empty stomach.

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    You have offended no one dear. But perhaps being a little whiny is the way a gurl like dolly ought to be? I think it suits you so don't worry, just be yourself! :butterfly:

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    dollyanne, you are an original, you are yourself and you share your life with all of us. this is a place to truly be the person that you are. W/we are all human and at times W/we need to vent. you are among friends. you of all people could never offend U/us. thanks for sharing!

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Dolly Anne,

Like John and Lauren said, we love you for who you are!

Enough said.

Respectfully,
    Cindy :cat:

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Perfectly said!

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you all very much for the kind words. Dollyanne is not worthy. Dolly is proud to say she was one of the first people to follow Mistress Watchful and Her pet here from ChastityLifestyle. It's been really fun and has allowed dollyanne to pursue many of her fantasies and desires in a safe and tolerant online environment. Not the least of which was getting her first chastity device a year ago this Christmas. Despite her recent injury, dollyanne has enjoyed it and the femming that it has enabled her to do despite her restrictive circumstances. Dolly does not know what this Christmas will bring.

Dolly loves to write and is very grateful for the positive feedback on her stories, especially from Mistress Michelle, who has encouraged dolly. And, of course, Miss D, who has been very encouraging to dolly also, and it was great fun pursuing the sissy conditioning experiment with You, Miss D! Dolly also wishes to thank Mistress Watchful and Her pet who have created such a nice environment that dolly felt safe to reveal more of her self in, including pictures. Mistress Watchful, You have been very encouraging to dollyanne from the very beginning. Thank You.

And, dolly wishes to thank lauren and cindy for their ideas and just plain comaraderie. And, dolly would be remiss if she didn't thank missy katrin, whom dolly greatly admires for pursuing her dream in real life.

There are too many others to name, but thanks to all those from slave kris, to xcite2, to chastityslavejohn, and the many Mistresses and others who have given feedback and advice to dollyanne along her chastity journey. It has definitely been a fun and educational ride for dollyanne. Where it goes from here, dollyanne does not know, but thanks again, everyone.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

16. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Dolly is the sweetest. I love her new Barbie action girl avatar too.

Dolly your final sentence almost sounds like you are signing off for good. I'm sure I'm wrong about this dear. We'd all perish without you - please never leave us at the Mansion!

I have to say that Dolly is also the most honest and forthright individual in her writing and thoughts about all things sissy. I've learned so much about myself through her insightful words and open sharing of her feelings.

I wish I could know the gurl for real. We could have such wonderful stealth sissy adventures together. It would be our little secret!

Well that's all for now. I hope Dolly is blushing right now. A blushing sissy is the happiest kind of sissy don't you agree? :love0059:

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dollyanne, what's going on????

18. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Dolly Anne,

That was an Oscars' speech, right?

I am honoured that you squeezed in my name between commercials.

Cindy :interrogation:

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne apologizes for the dramatic post and will try to clarify it later today. (It's past midnight here.) Basically, dolly has been struck with the urge to purge and to dump dollyanne in the dumpster, and is struggling with those thoughts. Dolly is trying to remain calm--she has been through this before--and let some time pass. Dolly will offer a clearer explanation later--her mind is a bit foggy just now. Thanks, though for everyone's kind words and concern!

Curtsies and Huggs,

dollyanne

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    Dear dollyanne, do not purge. We love you just the way you are :party0002:
    Be strong gurl! Besides, you are old enough to know deep inside that purging is not a good solution for gurls like us. Maybe you just need to find a better balance?

sophia

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I know that feeling! :spider:

Don't go scaring me half to death in the middle of the night dollyanne!

I'm off to a meeting now, by the time I get back you should be up after a reasonable amount of sleep and hopefully feeling much better.

Go and read my private message and pay attention!

You'll be fine x x x

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Sooo sorry, Mistress Watchful. Dolly does feel better and is back in her chastity and shaved smooth again--a good feeling! Your advice to take a semi-purge of those things dolly doesn't use or like is the most sensible advice! Dollyanne decided to do just that and is starting to sort through things now. Meanwhile, dolly did some retail therapy and got a naughty corsetted schoolgirl outfit! Dolly will just have to find another thing to get rid of to make room for it!

Dollyanne is still reeling from our amazing meeting on Your swing through Texas after the Fall Gathering. (Yes, dollyanne got to meet the fabulous Mistress Watchful in the flesh!) It is going on 1am here and dolly would like to devote an entire post to our meeting to do it justice, so dolly will write up an account tomorrow (later today), at least what dolly can remember, because dollyanne was sooo nervous and flustered it still seems like a dream!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm so glad you are feeling better dollyanne, I know we both felt we weren't "at our best" when we met because it was so very spontaneous!

The spirit of dollyanne completely shone through though, I had a lovely time and was gutted I had to rush off (damn vanilla life!) otherwise I would have taken you down to Sam Moons, or let you chauffeur me! We could have spent at least 2 hours there gossiping and playing with all the girlie accessories.

Take care dollyanne. :innocent0002:

24. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dollyanne nervous??? That's just the way you are sweety - it is quite appropriate for a sissy gurl though - so don't apologize for that. And don't you dare even think about purging - you are not allowed! Is that clear? Making room for new things is not a bad idea though.

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D! Yes, dollyanne is a nervous and panicky sissy! No purge! Dolly is going to try to get rid of some old or unused gurly things though so she can get down to one trunk.

Dolly is back in chastity and has re-painted her toenails and even picked up a corsetted school-girl outfit on the after Halloween sale! Dolly will have to come up with something to make room for it!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice