Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Dolly Anne,

That could be a fun game, name this new Mature Metal Modification made just for me!

I am guessing that you might be Mature Metal's "with the most questions but still totally cute and fun to deal with customer" Dolly Anne!

cindy:cat:

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Recipes from Dolly Anne's Cookbook

A female hormone cook book? :confused0068:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
  4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: It snowed today (though it quickly melted) and was a bit cold, so dollyanne wore her new pink-striped thigh-high cotton socks, her pink training bra, and her aqua panties with scalloped pink lace trim and pink front bow with her pink cb-2000 chastity underneath.

For some reason--maybe having to do with the fact she's still locked in chastity--dolly was also moved to go shopping to see if she could find some more thigh-high socks, and came back instead with a matching bra and panty set--pink and dark gray with garter straps--and a pair of black thigh-highs with pink bows at the top!

Dolly also cooked dinner for her and the spouse--leftovers from yesterday plus a couple of side dishes--and is feeling mellow from a glass of wine she had with it!

Nothing new to report on chastity. Dollyanne is still taking measurements under various conditions to confirm the dimensions for her Christmas chastity! And, she is still looking for a shipping destination like a mail box or something away from the house.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: Showered, body totally shaved, teased in chastity, pantied in rose pink with brown lace trim and black bows, chastised in pink, pink training bra, pink striped thigh highs.

It is still cold today with flurries expected tonight, so dolly wants to be warm!

Dolly was sooooo horny this morning and wanted to rip off her chastity. It took every ounce of her willpower not to!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Hang in there Dolly

rachel

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the support, rachel. Dolly did her best and managed to hold together by keeping busy and taking brisk walks in the cold air.

However...it finally happened--dolly's chastity fell off in her hot bubble bath. Well, not exactly fell off, but the left tessie slipped out the back. This is the first time that's happened in a LONG time. Dolly got absorbed in a book while soaking and shaving and spent too much time in the tub so everything got very loose down there!

So, dolly had to remove her chastity. But, dolly must also confess that she did NOT immediately put it back on. Dolly kept it off, rationalizing that it might be good for her to let things "breathe" a little. And, while nothing will happen tonight, tomorrow morning dolly will face a major test, as that is when she gets extremely horny. Dolly doesn't know what will happen, but if she does have a squirtie in her panties, it will be a gurlie one from rubbing her nipples and not a nasty boi one.

Not only that, but dolly is planning to listen to her "HypnoSlut" hypnotic tape written by dolly and recorded by Mistress Teresa Bowers (whom dolly met on Twitter and is now a member here, by the way). After listening to that, and being unfettered and horny, it will be a miracle if dollyanne doesn't manage to have a gurlie squirtie in the morning!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: Dolly wore her black and white semi-transparent panties with black butterflies on white, and white polka dots on black, with a pink bow. She also wore her pink training bra, pink chastity, and pink-striped thigh-high socks. And, of course her toenails were painted pink.

All the female undergarments worked out well as the weather here turned cold, so dolly actually felt warmer with bra, panties, chastity, and thigh-highs underneath!

This morning, as expected, because her chastity was off, dollyanne had a gurlie spurtie in her panties from rubbing her nipples. Dolly decided to use one of the sissy conditioning files, namely the cuckolding one. It didn't take long as dolly had been building up for some time (maybe 30 days, but dolly lost count). While amounting to no more than a "half" orgasm, and leaving dolly horny, this was still a major event for her. Dolly basked in a sweet smell of goose-bump-provoking sex she hadn't experienced in a long time and managed to go back to sleep with her panties still wet.

During her shower, dolly re-attached her chastity. It wasn't easy since dolly kept getting excited from the squirtie, but she finally managed it, and has been locked up all day and expects to be until the New Year.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: Dolly's inner gurl wore cherry red rampage peekaboo panties with 1" shiny black lace trim over her pink chastity, a red miniskirt, pink training bra, pink/blue/gray-striped thigh high socks, with pink toenails, and of course, bimbo blonde hair.

Even though dolly has a little spurtie yesterday, today she is still randy. A gurlie spurtie is clearly not enough! On the other hand, it's just enough to clear things out and keep dolly horny, so maybe that's a good thing!

Brrrr...it's cold! Stay away, cold front! :kung-fu:

Curtsies and Huggs,
    pantysexual dollyanne

P.S. Avatar courtesy of Mistress Teresa Bower's doll collection!

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Love you Avatar Dolly. My my, so you're wearing a mini skirt these days? Lauren is so jealous.

It must be a real treat to mince about the house during the course of your day and swishing in your new cute outfits. We love the way you describe every detail of your outfits. Good gurl!

A congrats on having a gurlie squirtie honey. It so nice to hear that you're enjoying your sexy self.

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! It's hard to dress sexy when the weather is turning sooo cold, but dolly is doing the best she can with the restrictions she has. Dolly loves her new thigh-high socks! You should try them for warmth under your boi clothes. No one would notice and they would feel and look great on you! Target sells them (Xhilaration brand) in the girl's socks section.

Huggs,
    dollyanne

P.S. A nice discreet training bra is also good for warmth!

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: pantied in baby pink with white lace trim and transparent derriere with pink diamond polka dots by Secret Treasures, pink cb-2000 chastity, pink training bra, tri-tone black/dark gray/light gray thigh-high socks by Xhilaration, pink micro-miniskirt, Sally Hansen Petite Pink toenails.

Dolly got another pair of thigh high socks! She loves them, and they are great for wearing underneath and keeping warm!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    pantysexual dollyanne

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Lauren agrees and has several over the knees Xhilaration stockings. Two pairs in white, a black pair and a purple pair all from Target. She also has heavier stockings that keep her legs really warm for cold days like today where it's in the 'teens here and snowing.

Maybe it's time to take a nap :cat:, slip on a pair of those stockings and dream pleasant sissy dreams.

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's glad to hear you've discovered these and have been shopping in the gurlie section, lauren! Dolly has two pair of thigh-high socks nowpink/blue/gray horizontal stripe, and black/dark gray/light gray horizontal stripe. Dolly went to Target to get some more and they were almost all sold out! Seems they are quite popular among girls and gurls! (One girl was following dolly around in the hosiery section and smiling at her whenever dolly looked up, making dolly blush! She must've known!)

Dolly is even wearing them to bed now because of cold nights. Dolly loves'em!

xoxoxo

dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femme report: showered, teased, body shaved, pink training bra, white cotton blend bikini panties with scalloped pink trim and pink side bow, pink chastity, pink toenails, tri-tone black & gray thigh-high socks.

Dolly hopes to do some gurlie shopping today if there is time!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    pantysexual dollyanne

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Here's hoping for a gurlie shopping trip!

I'm run ragged here, I could do with some time out for shopping!

17. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    OMG we are almost matching 'sissy leg' gurls. Dolly you need to show us some photos of your cute stockings. Come on, give us a nice cheese cake pose honey or lay them out on a bed. Wouldn't it be fun to blend our stocking clad legs together into a single photo shot? :anim_32:It'd be like we were in the same room - together - and playing sissy dress-up! :love0038: Oh how scandalous!

18. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Whew...I finally got through it all!! Do I get a gold star? I'm teasing, Dollyanne. I'm so glad I read your journal. I feel like I know you so much better now. Oh, btw...where are my manners? Dollyanne, it's so nice to meet you. :manga_balloon: I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself sooner!!! I think you're so sweet and funny! I look forward to following your journey in he future. Take care, sweetie!!

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Goddess Jen! You definitely deserve a Gold Star on Your cheek, just like they give You at K-Paul's in New Orleans when You clean Your plate! Getting through dollyanne's journal is as daunting a task as consuming a mountain of Barbecued shrimp! But, dollyanne is glad You did!

Thanks sooo much for the compliments, Goddess Jen! Your delightful posts and beautiful pictures reveal a gorgeous Goddess inside and out!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly wanted to go to Sam Moons--maybe later this week--but had to settle for Target. The best she came up with was a new bra and panties on sale!

Dolly hopes You get some time to relax, Mistress--maybe a nice bubblebath, a foot massage, and a glass of wine with fresh sexy lingerie awaiting with all that implies! :manga_bath:

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

21. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Mmmmm....barbecue shrimp!!! Yes, please! :character0104: You're speaking my language...seafood. Do you know I've never been to New Orleans. Let's take a trip together!!! I'm sure you could show me how to get the most beads for my buck :evilgrin0042: You are such a sweet gurl, Dollyanne! Thank you for the lovely compliment.

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Well, lauren, you inspired dolly to take this picture of one of her new pair of thigh-high socks this morning. These are tri-tone hot pink/blue/gray.

pink thighhigh socks 1.jpg

Dolly thinks they go well with her little red mini-skirt and also with her blue or pink micro-mini. They definitely help keep dolly warm on cold nights! Now, it's your turn, lauren hon--show us yours so we can play pretend sissy dress-up!

xoxoxo

dollyanne

23. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    SAM MOONS!!!! :happy0030: Let me grab a plane right now!

Maybe you'll pop into Starbucks some time soon and sit in "our" corner. I have very fond memories of that Starbucks. That was a wonderful day for Me dollyanne. :love0077:

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's ready, Goddess Jen! A little birdie told dollyanne that Your bead-getting ability would be a hundred times--no, make that a thousand times--better than dolly's. They might not have any left after Your visit!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, dolly will definitely be thinking of You when she goes to Sam Moons! Handbags, baubles, and gurly surprises of all kinds! They may not ship to the UK so if You see something You like, dolly could try to find it in the store and ship it to You!

Dolly must do that and sit in "our" corner soon and have a pumpkin latte in remembrance. It was a most glorious day for dollyanne too!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice