Locked for Goddess P.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Maid Denise, Jan 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I think I am game for that. Just want that last orgasm for a while.

2. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Day 9 and I am starting to feel the preasure. Only 5 days to go . I started have the drips this morning and that hasn't happened since April or May last year. Right after I started into 24 / 7 lock down . Every day now is a new record for me right now. I am proud of my mental attitude to this point. I just hope I can make Goddess P proud of me for not moaning and acting all grumpy just to get a release or orgasm from her before the scheduled date.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Day 9 and I am starting to feel the preasure . I had the drips this morning and that is the first time since April or May of last year when I was just starting 24 / 7 lock down. Every day now is a new record for me until I get a release or orgasm. I am proud of my mental attitude so far . Haven't been moaning and asking for an orgasm earlier than my locked down date of release .
    I made the mistake of saying something like , every day is a new record for me. She said something like , your new record might be longer than you think. Boy!!!! . Talking about feeling the cage when she said that .
    So far this week I have been killed by my x-box 56 times there is 2 more days to play to be killed a lot more

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Goddess P knows the preasure is on me right now being day 9. She is really just now starting a have some fun with my denial time and the effects it has on my body. Now I know she was only half joking about my lockup might be longer than 14 days and I know that when she said : your lockup might be for a long time and going to take your emergency key off your keys and my key and hide them. Right now I am thankful that I don't think she knows about the time lock key safes. That made the cage full in 2 heart beats.
    Made breakfast for her and served her and then cleaned up. My loving Goddess after breakfast was all taken care of . It was her shower time and today I was to give it to her from head to toe. Giving her a shower is no big deal because I am expected to do it most of the time. What was different today is instead of her after being rinsed getting out giving me a few minutes to shower myself get out dry quickly then finish drying her from head to toe,putting her antiperspirant on her and dressing her. Òooooooohhhhhhh Noooooooooooooo. Not today. She turned around in the shower and gave me a shower from head to toe. I know she made sure to soap my face up first ,so I had to keep my eyes closed as she showered me. My God the woman you gave knows how to tease the shit out of me. Her hands where everywhere and of course she used extra body wash. I don't know what was dripping more , me or the shower head. OK shower over. She asked me with the look of I know exactly what I did to you. Do you have any problems ? I looked her straight into her eyes and said , No Problem At All My Goddess . What else could I say?
    Wow x-box score 70 kills.

spider203 and tiruh811 like this.
  5. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Day 10 of 14 . After yesterday I thought I would be going nuts today ,but the preasure has backed off. I had only wrote 2 sentences when I was called to the bedroom . Something happened which hasn't happened in months . She had me please her orally first then with her dildoes and majic wand . She a couple of big orgasms. Then had me clean her up.
    I think my wife's sex drive is coming back ,or she is really getting into the denial aspects of longer-term lockup , or its the fact that I have accepted her total control and I don't complain or moan anymore. The truth is probably that she is getting more Dom with me is because I have been doing what a good sub is supposed to do . BEHAVE AND KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT . She flat out said the cage is not coming off. I said good because it is not the date yet. 5 more days to go. I got THE SMILE and was told . Who said you only have 5 days to go?
    I never thought that denial of a orgasm would be turn on, but now the thought has me squirming in the cage. So the preasure is back on. God I love my wife

Rectrix, spider203 and Barburia like this.
  6. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Last night the cage was taken off because there was a red ring under the base ring. This morning it was gone and the cage went back on to my delight. I am going to start using some baby oil around the ring everyday after my shower and hope that stops it.
    Well Goddess P collected her paddle strokes today for the # of times I was killed on x-box last week . She smiled and giggled for all 87 and 1 to be more careful and not to get killed . I am getting much better at playing my games . ☺.

On day 11 of 14 with out a orgasm . Getting used to the longer terms of denial . I don't know why but after the 16th AND IF I get a release that day. I hope she locks me up until February 14th.

7. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Well everyday in denial is a record for me now . Almost to 15 days and I was thinking this morning that is the halfway point for a month and maybe a month won't be too bad. Maybe I will get a orgasm in 2 days . I hope. Never know with her now. She is getting into Tease and denial and I might be lockup for some time .
    Other than that , just another day treating as my princess.
    Already have been killed 9 times since Saturday playing XBOX . She just giggles ever time I get killed now .

8. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    The new King size bed came today . It's a Christmas present to both Goddess P and me to each other. Of course I am paying for it . Like a good sub husband . Spent the whole afternoon rearranging the bedroom to to make it fit the best way. We had a Queen before, but Goddess P wanted a different layout . There is 2 of everything except the bed. Goddess P wanted everything just right and she stood in there and supervised until she was happy .
    It's day 13 of 14 of denial . I am starting to think that denial is addictive and I want more . Which is a complete 180 for me. I haven't went 14 days without an orgasm since I learned how it worked when I was a young teen. I really don't understand ? If I get my orgasm Wednesday? Maybe with an erection . (I hope ). I going to hand her the calendar and have her pick the next day I will get a orgasm . I hope I have not created a monster. Well maybe a little monster ☺ . Time will tell, more ways than one .

9. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Got up this morning with a big smile on my face . My time is up and was looking forward to my release and orgasm today. Every day has been a record for me for the last 7 days. So what happened ? Let me tell you .
    Got her up at the proper time. Dressed her and served her morning coffee . Straighten up our brand new bed and bed room. Made sure the kitchen was cleaned and etcetera while she had her coffee . I served her 2nd cup and let her finish about half and doing has I have been trained to do. I told her with all due respect that my time was up. The very first thing I noticed was the look of surprise on her face that my 14 days was up. Then she looked out into space over the top of her coffee cup for about a minute , then looked at me and said , your time is not up yet , you have 2 more days to go . ??????????
    I actually started to protest and even got 3 whole words out when I stopped mid-sentence. I am so glad I did . After a stern look for a couple of seconds. She smiled and said , you are learning . Then she explained to me my 2 day extension was due to the fact that I was not taking care of her toy by keeping her toy oiled everyday and she had to take the cage off for a night to let some redness go away. I was told that for not taking care of her toy it was automatic extention. And I should be happy she only made it 2 days . The next time will be much more.
    Since we have started longer denial periods my wife is becoming more and more Dom. everyday now. I have to remind myself that I asked for this lifestyle , but what is happening is? I have created a cute, sexy little monster and I for one is loving it.
    Sweetheart when you read this and I know you will . Just wanted to say , I love you with all my heart and soul . Thank you for being my Wife , Goddess , KH.

10. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I almost screwed up this morning. It's day 16 of 14. My extention is up today. I should have woke up with a smile on my face , but I woke up with a bad attitude . Before my real denial I would not have thought twice about my attitude , but NOW. Let's just say I got my head together real quick , because I know if I do anything to warrant a extention I would receive a extention I would not want .
    One lesson that I have learned about myself is that I have no problem keeping my cool when I have a release date , but after that date has passed that is when I start to loose my cool. I hope I get my release today , but who knows if she is going to let me have one .

11. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    After my release on Thursday I was told that there is no more release dates. Only comes off when she wants now. As Rectrex said, I am in true chastity now . This is what I wanted and Goddess P is becoming a true Dom and KH. I am starting to see a side of her that I knew was there. It has taken us both time to have the lifestyle we both want . Lots of bumps in the road, but we have got there

Rectrix and Barburia like this.
  12. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    What a day!☺. Ok it's pay day. Get paid once a month . I really messed up this morning . I have celebrate 4/11 my whole life , and I saw my buddy early this morning and got only $20 worth. Holly Shit ! Did I get a talking too. She was hot. I did not ask her for permission first . I never thought it would be a problem , because she celebrates too. The talking too I got was worse than a paddling . She only started to calm down after I gave her a shower and got her ready to go shopping for the next months worth of supplies and food. I had us stop at Bugger King for lunch before shopping . 4 hrs later, after she was driving with the attitude everybody should get out of her way, and everything was put away. She SURPRISE the heck out of me . Called me to the bedroom, took the cage off and made love to me , with lots of oral and toys. I LOVE THIS WOMAN

13. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Yes Goddess P's sex drive is coming back . 2 days ago she made love to me . Today she had me please her with her toys while locked of course . Had me dripping so much that she said , you keep dripping like that . I am going to make you wear a pad in your panties until you stop. I stopped . Lol.
    She didn't paddle me for the number of times I was killed playing XBOX last week . Now this week is over , so now I could get 2 weeks worth tomorrow . I owe her now 124 paddle strokes . I really hopes she chains me down for that . I don't know if I can stay still for that many. When I move it's 2 more strokes every time . Wish me luck.

14. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Is that what you think she is looking for ? when she first saw you she imagined you dresses like a girl? Be careful … it’s a double edged sword for sure…

Maid Denise likes this.
  15. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Hey there. This post is quite old. She now has me dressed every day , from morning to morning . Just last week or so she bought me 2 new dresses and two half slips, and one of hers that doesn't fit her anymore. So she knows what she wants. I am so lucky .

16. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Ps. She is loosing weight .:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice