Still trying!

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Design is me, Oct 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I have been gone awhile but I am back for more advice.
    My wife and I are in a modified FLR relationship with her controlling when I can have an orgasm, which is usually once a week or two. I will bring her to O a couple times a week with her teasing me some to keep me in line. She agrees that I'm not as nice to her when I cum. I also attend to her every need most of the time and it's been going well except for my desire to be locked up. She is adamant against a device and thinks it's gross.
    Without her knowing I ordered a HT3 knockoff and had been wearing it sometimes during the day when I felt like I would cheat and masturbate which is what I did yesterday. I felt terrible so I locked myself for the whole day and left the key at work. When I got home I broke down and told my wife what I was wearing and asked for forgiveness. She was furious and told me I was sleeping downstairs until it was removed. I couldn't go back to work so I made dinner, vacuumed the house, did laundry, and the dishes. I also went to the store to pick up a pillow she had ordered.
    When I got back she had calmed down and let me massage her feet, then her back. She sat on the end of the bed facing away from me and told me to do her neck. I had no idea where this was going, but I was getting very aroused and my cock was straining to get out. I let out a small moan and she asked me if it hurt. I told her the harder i got the more it hurt. To my surprise she asked me to rub her breasts from behind. I obeyed and moaned again as I pushed my locked member against her back, which caused her to giggle. She turned around and looked at it and laughed at me. She then laid down and told me to make her cum. I licked and figured her to orgasm while she squeezed my butt and pushed me against her. When she came i kept humping the bed in frustration and actually cryed in front of her. I begged her to let me pick the lock for release but she said no.
    I had to wait till the next day to get out and I had to throw the device away.
    I need some advice on how to handle this. She thinks that because it hurt so bad that I would never want to do it again, but it's just the opposite. It was the most erotic night of my life and I still haven't cum. What do I do?

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Obey, man, just obey. I am about 9 months ahead of you on the same path you are starting, with nearly the same chain of events (minus being told to throw it away).

3. Design is me

Local Time:
    That's the thing that is so frustrating. I know she enjoyed teasing me. It seems like she is afraid of what she might do if she let herself go a little. She doesn't want to go against the norms. I told her today how much I loved it, which only frustrated her because her plan backfired. I don't want to go behind her back again.

4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I think telling her was the right thing- did you throw it out?

5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Let her catch you masturbating

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Rather than throwing it away, could she keep it for you? My Wife didn’t like the urethral insert on the first cage I showed her, but her response was to say that since I was giving her control, she would get to keep the cage and I simply couldn’t wear it. I was on the honor system for about two years after that, which was time she needed to build up trust in my desire to be denied.

When the subject of the cage came up seriously again, she was good with me getting one without an insert, and let me order a Jailbird.

Ask her to keep it somewhere inaccessible to you, and to only bring it out when she feels comfortable with it. If you’re anything like me, throwing it away will lead to two things: you’ll get resentful, and you’ll probably end up buying another cage. If she keeps it for you, that gives you more incentive to keep pleasing her, and it gives her power over it which she doesn’t have if you’re using it behind her back or resenting having to throw it away.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It didn’t sound like she liked the cage, the only thing she did seem to enjoy was teaching you a lesson...which you didn’t seem to learn.

I suggest you bring it up as a favor, that you touch yourself too much, and need help to control that. Tell her you enjoy the lack of control, and the denial while keeping her satisfied is exciting. Tell her that there are other cages that are better looking and more like jewelry than plastic, if she didn’t like the looks of that one. Tell her you need her help to stay focused on what’s important...her.

After that, and she still thinks it’s awful, I’m sorry but this might be something that turns her off, and too much to accommodate. Then that’s it, she’s not into it. The good news is you talked, she knows what you like, and will know why your attention span and attitude changes back to your old self.

Good luck

Rectrix and LadyBlaze like this.
  8. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of your replies. It has given me some added insight. I know she was trying to teach me a lesson, but I have an obsessive personality and have never been very good at learning lessons.
    It would probably work if she caught me masterbating, but that would mean I would have to do something that I have been trying to stop without great success.
    I think I might suggest to her that I could wear it one day a week. If I can show her the added benefits that it could bring maybe she would be more receptive. I know I'm already supposed to be doing those things, but I could always do it better.
    The fact that she was able to go with it for a night means that it wasn't as much of a turnoff as she thought.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    “It wasn’t as much of a turnoff as she thought” - oh you smooth honey dripper!

As much as it was promising that she had endured it, you did also mention she primarily enjoyed it because she thought she was torturing you into never wanting to do that again. The fact that it didn’t work, doesn’t change her intent on...not wanting to do it again.

If it’s very important to you, tell her so, maybe there is a compromise there somewhere.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  10. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s taken almost 2 years for my wife to feel comfortable enough to order a cage. I had nothing to do with the ordering of it except giving her my dimensions. The cage has not arrived and I have not asked what she ordered. 2 years ago if you asked her about putting me in chastity she would have told you to go fly a kite. My point is it takes time and effort and more time and more effort. Do as she says and throw it away.

11. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks, I think. I can be very persuasive sometimes. Last night while I was rubbing her feet. She joked that her attempt to make it so uncomfortable for me only backfired. She said now I only want it more. I answered yes and said nothing more. I 'm gonna wait a little while before I suggest the one day a week trial.
    Very hopeful! I'm a few months I'll be posting that I regret this because I will be locked 24/7.........just joking.

Jblocked and Nicoftime like this.
  12. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Haha the old ‘careful what you wish for’ adage comes to mind

13. Design is me

Local Time:
    That adage does come to mind. How long should I wait to make any suggestions. I might want to move now while the subject is hot or wait and let it develop in her mind. She has mentioned it each night since, but only just brief comments.
    I don't want to screw this up.

14. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    If she’s bringing it up, that sounds like an invitation to talk. I’m not very good at communicating about difficult things, so your response of “yes” and nothing more is probably what I’d do, but those moments where she wants to talk about it shouldn’t be wasted. She knows you want it more, so share with her why you want it and why her plan backfired. Your focus on showing how it will benefit her is important, but if she has any curiosity at all about what you get out of it, communicating about that will help too.

15. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    you could always ask, "Can we talk about it?" Getting permission to actually discuss it is a big step.

16. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I suggest you talk to her about building a list of things that interests her and things she is interested in having you do. When you feel the urge you attack the list and complete it and if you can show that the list is exhausted on a regular basis, ask her if a male chastity element can be added to the list.

17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Or, ask her if she wants to play a game. Writes a list of chores for you to do and she holds your key until you finish them. It may start with a short simple list but will get longer as she realizes that al, she has to do is lock you up to get things done.

18. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    From his statement she was pretty clear, so my view is to lead and prove sincerity via action. This is also not a top from the bottom situation, but one where he proves himself over and over and then she may say hey let me revisit why I don't like it.

19. Design is me

Local Time:
    That's kind of what I want to do with the one day a week lock up. She could give me a list on that day and I would be motivated to complete it. I will have to be careful how and when I bring it up. She can be turned off if i am to eager to please her. She doesn't like me to ask her all the time now I can please her. She has been slow to approve of the orgasm denial, but she likes the results it has on me. Thanks for the advice.

20. Design is me

Local Time:
    True. We have been working on this for close to a year. Trust meme, I have been working very hard to be the best husband possible and she has come very far in that time. I will still work to please her whether I am locked or not.

tegelad and Robinoh like this.
  21. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Then again, if she gets everything she wants without a cage, why would she do the cage?

Robinoh likes this.
  22. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    I recently posed it to my mistress lately like this...I started with questions about us together. Is she satisfied with her role, am I fulfilling my role, does she see the benefits of my behavior, does she understand why I am asking for chastity, etc... I got all positive answer answers to these questions. I then posed my request like this: "I am committing all of my self to you and asking for nothing except to be allowed to make you happy and to satisfy you. Is it possible for you to consider doing this one thing for me?" I don't think it is out of bounds to make a request, for it is just that. Yes or no is still up to her.

tegelad likes this.
  23. Design is me

Local Time:
    That is my dilemma. Do you have any ideas?

24. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    People don’t change without reason. She has no reason to incorporate a cage . I bet she can’t even articulate a good reason why she is against you wearing it. She would have the key and access any time she wants it so why is it a big deal? You are giving her all the benefits of her being a key holder without her being a key holder.

25. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    ...exactly where I am too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice