Treat for my love in locktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinlove87, Oct 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    First time for locktober. So the other day i was starting to feel hortlby and wanted fun but was by myself. I grabbed our strapon and had an idea. It fit perfectly to my body over my cage. I proposed it to her and she loves the idea of my 4inch erect cock to be locked up while i make love to her using the 10inch strapon. Had anyone else ever done this and can you please gjve me pointers to make it more sensual? I had said this way you can feel what an above average cock feels like

GripOfChaos, D_bw and adamjc1161 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    It a lovely way to make Love to your wife, it’s not controlled by how long you can go without cumming. I will suggest that you should let Her desire when she wants to use the strap on and not you. Most women that have locked up their property ( your cock ) want to be in control of when and how.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Most of our lovemaking with penetration involves me wearing our harness and toy. I stay caged.

I remember our first time doing it with a nice harness that fit, and was able to get a good rhythm and be able to judge the depth and angle, she absolutely loved it. I still remember her surprise added bonus when she exclaimed “oh my god your cage is hitting my clit! Don’t stop!”

I have a few different size toys to use with it, depending on what kind of mood I think she’s in. Normal romps get the 7 inch, fairly plain size. IIts one where she just wants something inside her while she uses the wand. I use the 8 inch with soft ultra skin in the same situation but no wand. The 10 incher is for when she has had a lot of fore play, in a super horny mood, and wants to get fucked hard.

Having an arsenal of stunt cocks helps her have the sex and intimacy she desires. I’m not big enough or last long enough to do so myself, so in the cage I stay. Besides, penis gets in the way if you aren’t safely caged away.

4. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    May be the best quote if they day! :D

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    This exact scenario was a big driver in some of the designs for the Cherry Keeper - it just trips the mind to look down, and see a "cock" that's not yours attached to your body while yours is neatly locked away below it.

6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    We do it regularly. We get out the strap on (which either she or I can wear) at her request. Actually, she takes me with it more often than I take her. I've gotten to the point where I can actually enjoy being "fucked" by my beautiful wife/KH with a 9" "black cock"-LOL! There's no telling where chastity will take a couple!

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  7. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    I enjoy it alot and always seem to push hard against her lol

8. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Us too - My wife actually prefers me to be caged and then fucked with the strap on.

I have to say that I'm more relaxed in our love making too - I don't have to worry about keeping hard (which I've struggled with in recent years) or about cumming too early (although I haven't cum during penetration for some considerable time either).

She says that her own orgasm is pretty much the same as she has the benefit of the fondling, kissing and stroking whilst having a cock inside her that stays hard and therefore can be kept at a steady rhythm.

We're doing Locktober 'properly' this year and going to the full month locked 24/7. I'm usually locked 24/7 for a week or so before I'm uncaged.

We had a great session last night where I fucked her with the strap on before she edged me for about half an hour. The cage went back on immediately after.

Rectrix and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  9. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    Lol i know i will come if i get edged and removed out of my cage. She massages my balls and i drip

10. InkedGeek77

InkedGeek77 Member

Local Time:
    This sounds like a perfect relationship. Pegging in Chastity is my next aim.

11. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    I've never yet 'leaked' - does this actually happen to anyone or is it only in erotic stories?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice