Nervous and new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buckssub80, May 31, 2018.

1. Buckssub80

Buckssub80 New member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hi I have been experimenting with chastity on and off for the pass year but I want to move forward and become a sissy I took the plunge recently and bought a dildo to practice anal play and blow jobs, so I’m just looking for advice, encouragement or some people to share my experiences with thanks for reading

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome. There are several threads here that will give support and advice in what you're seeking.

Good luck with your explaration.

mr_newbie and Buckssub80 like this.
  3. Buckssub80

Buckssub80 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I’ll have a good look about

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to your avatar. Best to you.

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion! Don’t be nervous, I think you’ll find it a pretty friendly place.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Buckssub80 and welcome to here. i hope that you like it here as well.
    ooh and i was nervous when i join but im not now. well not much anyways

7. adqcuckboi

adqcuckboi New member

MA
    Local Time:
    Welcome,
    I am new here as well. I have been able to learn so much in a very short time here. People have been very nice and helpful. I came here to find out more about chastity, now I am looking more & more at becoming a sissy. I never knew that is what I was interested in.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  8. Buckssub80

Buckssub80 New member

Local Time:
    I would love to meet someone to train me to be a sissy how so I go about it?

9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Just remember there is no right or wrong in this. And there are as many ways to do it as there are people who want to do it. We (my wife/KH and I) are completely vanilla by all outward appearances-seemingly staunch traditionalists. In private, I've been wearing a chastity device (see in the gallery-i've tried several) more or less 24/7 for about 9 months. During that time, my beautiful wife/KH and I have come to enjoy pegging, and I wear pink panties at her request, which is fairly often. She has decided on no more PIV, but unlocks me once a month or so. Usually she has me jerk off in her presence, which she gets a kick out of. Occasionally, she will give me a hand job or blow job. I please her with my mouth/hands/vibrator most nights.

The point being, if it works for you, it's the right thing. I wouldn't even worry too much about being "trained" by an outsider. Assuming you have a KH, then just let it flow from there. Don't bother with anybody else. It will come naturally.

10. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Although I did not want to be a sissy, my wife and her girlfriend tried forced feminization for a few months but quit after saying I make a very ugly girl that even surgery could not fix. I look like a mob guy.

However I was introduced to butt plugs and now they have those nice jeweled one you can wear all day. They also sell prostate massagers which can give you an orgasm. There are several stores online where I bought bras and panties as well as nighties that are very feminine but cut for a man's body. I was pegged many times until I got an anal fixture from a too big dildo and needed surgery. My fault because I refused to use my safe word since I kind of like pain with my sex.

The same for shoes. You can get some high heels in male sizes. I started by wearing woman's pants and blouses at home, woman's pajamas and night gowns at night and panties and a bra when I went out of the house. I just never got into it and since it was not fazing me at all, the girls gave up on that and moved on to something else.

They even sell panties and bathing suits that will make it look like you have a vagina. Pretty cool. Just Google stuff and you will find anything you want. Not cheap though. I never could have an orgasm anally either by pegging or sex with a guy. Maybe if we tried longer but that anal fissure ended my days or back door play. If my wife wants to watch me with a guy now, it will have to be oral sex only and that is about the only thing I have never done. I may have but the drugs in the 60's and 70's make a lot of things fuzzy.

I also suggest you check out YouTube. They have many sissies there that talk about it and show their transformation. Good source of information.

11. Buckssub80

Buckssub80 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, I want to to take it slow and learn but I have no idea where to find a kh so far everything I have done is self explored

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice