A lesson learned?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKwife, May 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Samantha, you took a lot of heartfelt time to respond to me and I really appreciate it. I totally understand what your saying and much of it is true. Maybe taking time to myself would be nice and excluding him would send a message as well. I think many of my responders are trying to give advice based on knowing what my hubby wants and needs based on their own experiences. I guess the good wife/dom/keyholder must just weed through it all and do what's best for her, maybe not for him. Thank you again Samantha for taking the time to reply.

Panda2010, Gigaman and Guest 9385 like this.
  2. Guest 9385

Guest 9385 Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Thank you .
    Whatever, how stupid/utopic it will sound... Just give a chance for warm/Love/hapyness, rest will "stand" to the "places", same, as spring coming after each winter.

All the best.

BKwife likes this.
  3. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I'd also suggest a shorter cage. I've only been in this world 3 months, and only had trouble when I was using an HT2 as my daily driver. Went short 2 months ago, and been a breeze ever since.

BKwife likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    If you want long term lock ups and over night sleeping, I suggest a steel cage that is short, with supervised grooming etc... proper fitted it rarely needs to come off other than to groom and Check for irritations.

Not to piss on one of the other posters advice, but if I had snuck off and played with myself in the middle of the night, she would have handed me the keys back. Probably not now because she is pretty into this, but she would take it as a personal slight. “Why the heck am I doing all this if I’m really not in control”. It’s not a firing squad offense, let’s keep things in perspective, but it’s certainly pushing back, and undermines your authority and control. More than likely it’s a cry for attention and discipline to see what you will do, and to force you into reacting.

5. slavehow

slavehow Junior Member

Local Time:
    U should get him a SPIKED cage. I have one and whenever I get weak and desperate I have to be locked in it for 24 hours. It hurts like hell when an erection spontaneously occurs in that thing (because the inside of it is lined with metal spikes) Then I am returned to my regular cage and I learn to appreciate it so much more.

6. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Women like you are to be worshiped endlessly. Not many of us are fortunate enough to have a spouse who wants what we want. I am one of the lucky few. I would like to suggest something that your piggy might not like but it will benefit you. KEEP HIM LOCKED UP AND YOU HOLD THE KEY EXCLUSIVELY! Meaning control ALL his orgasms. When my Mistress/wife and I first started exploring this I would sometimes cheat and masturbate without telling her. But she saw this lack of desire to serve her and she took the keys from her dresser, hid one and put the other on a necklace. She put me on my knees and made me promise never to touch myself without her permission. I took that promise seriously and it totally helped me in my servitude because I was constantly horny and eager t please. Over time she (and I) realized that keeping me chaste led to a better attitude, better ability to serve, less arguing or talking back, and simply made me a perfect sub.

We are a cuckold couple so she was able to use other men for her sexual pleasure for intercourse and used me for my oral talents. This kept me so horny seeing her with other men and being teased endlessly. It was tough at first not cumming often or at all but it made everything better and for me...easier. Easier to submit and be obedient. We even used to have training sessions where she would sit in a chair and I would worship her feet and pussy while she told me how she just wanted me to be her sissy slave. That changed me and the orgasm denial made me a better servant for her. Dont know if this fits you two but just wanted to share our experience with you.

Subs like us LIVE for goddesses like you. Your piggy should kiss the ground you walk on every day and thank you constantly.

JiL likes this.
  7. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    As others have said, go with a smaller cage. I have a MM Jailbird and have never had a night where I was awakened since day one. If you cannot grow you will have no problems with nightly erections. Just be sure to go with the recommendations of cage size 1/4 inch smaller than flaccid length. You will not regret t.

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think men differ on this. I'm in a very small cage, 5 cm front to back of base ring, and grow every night two to four times. Wake up, think of Mistress, turn over, go back to sleep.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice