Prostate Massagers

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kepoke, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Talk to me!

Who's used them, what have you used, what did you like, not like, wish you had bought instead, etc!

My wife just ordered a Lelo Loki for us to try out and I'm so excited!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    That looks like a nice massager. I bought LIBO from Amazon and it just wasn't big enough to hit where it needed too plus my mistress isn't into that so much so we didn't get to play with it a lot. Let us know how well the one you're getting works for you. From what I've read, a decent sized dildo and a hitachi want pressed into the base of the dildo when it's inserted tends to have the same results as prostate massagers.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    depends if your looking for something you can use together or solo. Aneros devices are good for solo, also the pure wand from Njoy. Loki looks good, never tried it though. I've always wanted to try this one. https://www.amazon.com/LAmourose-Pasante-Rosa-Vibe-Rouge/dp/B00GYSF5OI?th=1.

Ive also tried this one but its more uncomfortable then pleasurable. https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Stealt...TF8&qid=1509209381&sr=1-2&keywords=nexus+revo. Plus a lot of people say they break too easily.
    I also have this one, it works very well but no orgasm from it. https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Sparta...8&qid=1509209462&sr=1-2&keywords=nexus+sparta

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I have use the Aneros prostate massager in the past. I will admit it does help with curbing your desires. However, after using it a few weeks it caused an incontinence issue. What I mean is I had to go to the bathroom much more often. This why we switched to a butt plug. I can tolerate a large Square-peg 'egg plug' for many hours and it seems to have the same effect as far as taking the edge off of my horniness. My guess is the plug is massaging my prostate as well but in a more gentle fashion.

5. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    My wife purchased an "NJOY" Pure Wand. It has a 1 inch ball at one end and a 1 1/2 inch ball at the other end. it is heavy at 24 ounces and a 10 inch curved shaft. I will say that it obviously works great since i'm leaking within 5 minutes and continues till she thinks she has me dry. She always uses the large end. was purchased from amazon.

6. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Just came in the mail today! I'll have some impressions up tonight!

7. NICCage

NICCage Member

Engineer
    Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    I have used an aneros progasm with some pleasure. Would like to try the pure wand too.

guest 2942 likes this.
  8. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, have used it twice now and I have to say that the feeling it provided was like nothing else I have ever experienced. We don't do a ton of anal play but it wasn't too hard going get it in - we used quite a bit of lube - and once it was in and we messed around with the different settings it was crazy lol.

It has a 5 or more different vibration settings - my two favorite have to be the continuous vibration and the pulse. The pulse definitely has a feeling of someone thrusting you - like being pegged almost. Definitely the go to favorite setting!

If you've never tried one before I cannot recommend it enough. There are two other ones out there that I really wanna try - the Lelo Hugo being one of them - this one is remote controlled and my wife and I play a lot with bondage abandonment so the idea of her having this to use on me from afar while I'm tied to the bed is a definite "I need to have this lol" and apparently it's more powerful than the Loki - which already felt pretty powerful.

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    We used the Aneros for a while which worked fine. Then I found I could empty him more efficiently using my forefinger (with latex glove).
    That was early days.
    I stopped bothering with it when I realised that it wasn't actually a requirement for health reasons.
    And that I had been duped.

slave_m, danleft1 and Nicoftime like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    But honey, it’s for my health and safety! Our bodies are equipped with a safety valve, they call them wet dreams and accidental orgasms.

Kepoke likes this.
  11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Its not for health and safety??? :eek:

12. Miss Alison

Miss Alison Member

Local Time:
    I don't know much about prostate massaging, but that wand is literally my FAVORITE dildo @jim48 ! If you haven't used it on your wife, ask if she's interested ;)

slave_m, guest 2942 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    interesting. Which end is more enjoyable for a woman?

14. Miss Alison

Miss Alison Member

Local Time:
    slave_m and guest 2942 like this.
  15. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    In regards to the comments on health there really is no definitive study on long term chastity and the effects to the prostate. There is clear medical evidence that younger men who have 3-4 orgasms a week have a reduced risk of prostate cancer. So while it's not definitive I am going to continue to ask for a milking once every two weeks. I'll leave it up her if that happens. I look at it like the multi-vitamin I take every day. Might help in the long run or I might get run over by a truck tomorrow. I do think it's a disservice to say definitively it does nothing. I'd suggest something like "The jury is out on this one, but I believe there is no harm in zero release for as long as my KH decides".

I'm curious about the Aneros. I bought one and was very excited to try it. The concept being you use your muscles internally to milk yourself. I tried it and got zero pleasure from it. Not that you can return one of these after use for obvious reasons, but it was a waste of money for me. Do others use it as they recommend? Or do you slide it in and out to make it work?

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yes the motion of the aneros is caused by your own muscles. But to work the muscles have to clench involuntarily. this can happen on its own if your lucky or there are exercises you can do to tire the muscles out until they start twitching from exhaustion. the movements are subtle but can produce some very pleasurable feelings. It takes time and commitment to get it to work. Simply sticking it in once or twice will most likely do nothin.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  17. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    Yes, she uses it to. She was not going to be left out.

18. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Yeah, I tried the kegel exercises they recommend, but still nothing. I think my body might just be a little different as I don't express much fluid during milking. Still it's fun trying so I'm sticking with it. Kind of gave up on aneros though.

19. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah I did too. I spent probably 5 years using them. It always felt amazing but never had an orgasm. It just doesn't work for some people.

20. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I use them and have the most intense orgasms from it and occasionally multiple ones am becoming a little addicted to it ...im locked all year so it is awesome to be able to cum that way
    I will say I have always been super sensitive back there in a really good way

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice