The key is gone

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fabricator, Aug 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    We have been traveling some in the RV and stayed in a cabin for a couple of days. It's been a few weeks since wife has unlocked me and last night she could not find the key. My wife said she thought it was in the RV,well tonight she looked and it's not there and said it must be in the bedroom some where. Well there still is no key. It looks as if she has lost it. It seems to me that it simply is not important enough to her to keep track of it. I have been locked up over 550 days and only removed when she unlocked it and put back on after she was done playing. It looks like she is done playing for a long time now.

Joroincharge and spider203 like this.
  2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Well this is the second time she has "lost" it. :)

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    She also "lost" last August. All of the devices come with two keys just for that reason. Oh well. :rolleyes:

4. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I had forgot about her losing the key before. It seems different this time, maybe it's just me,but she don't seem like it's a big deal. She looked for it a little bit and never found it. Now it's like maybe it will show sometime. I guess she is not the one locked up.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Is this a padlock device or one with a magic locker?

if the only way out is to break the device, then you might want to quietly order a replacement... just in case.

6. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    This is a steel worxx ulock 2 ga.through a P.A. piercing. Rather simple design and has no cage,but does stop penetration. It cost to much to just cut it off at this point. It is titanium. I hope to put wait her and she feels the need to find the key.

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would be upset. My kh can choose to keep me locked up for as long as she likes, but to lose track of something that means something to you so casually is insulting. It means something. The key matters. Even if it is never used, it matters to me that she knows where it is, and respects me enough to keep track of "her" penis which I gave her.

How would she feel if you treated your wedding ring with casual ambivalence? If my kh made a habit of losing track of the keys, the chastity device would be off. I wouldn't wear it if I wasn't with someone that treated her things with respect and took care of them.

8. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    N

9. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    MY wife lost a key for about a week... ended up cutting the lock to get it off. But it was just a cheap chineese unit...

I think you may be facing either a long-term lockup or perhaps she is just messing with you.. either way this is the cost of getting our girls to participate in this odd fetish of ours.

10. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Motivate her. Find something that is super important to her and take it away. You need to find out out if this is a game or not. If not I think it might be indicative of some real problems. 550 days is 549.5 days toooo long to not care.

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed. Both parties have to be committed to it, or it's not going to work. The key is a huge and important symbol, and should be treated that way by both. If not, neither of you will get the enjoyment/fulfillment out of it that most us do.

It seems like there could be 2 possibilities: 1) she doesn't understand the purpose and value of the key. If so, perhaps a discussion of the overall concept of male chastity would help. 2) she's really not as committed as you are. If that's true, hopefully she'll be honest and admit it, in which case you should do whatever it takes to get out of the device. And maybe re-evaluate your relationship as a whole. If you are mis-communicating on a level as intimate as this, it's likely a signal that not all is well.

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Maybe she won't have the need after 550 days and is quite OK with it remaining permanent..................

13. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    Update, she said she would look for the key,but I have not seen her look for it yet,so the key has not been found yet. We have been married for 32 years,and getting close and enjoying each other has not been a problem to date. Loosing the key does bother me,as some have said it is important to me.

1mlockedup likes this.
  14. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    Wife and I talked last night at bed time. She said she has looked 3 or 4 times in the RV and in the bedroom along with on the floor around the area she put the key. She said there is a hand bag that she uses to move her things from RV to house that she may have put the key in when she was packing and unpacking,but can't seem to find the hand bag,which I can understand why. We have a catch all that gets out of control and things get buried in the mess. Wife works 50 hrs a week and has some back pain ( having a MRI this morning) and having trouble picking things up by the end of the work day. If she would just keep it around her neck ! I bought a nice gold necklace for her to keep the key on,but is afraid to have to answer ?'s from our granddaughters. I enjoy the responds from everyone,keep them coming

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think that there may well be a lot more to this 'losing the key' than you have allowed yourself to imagine. If your KH loses the key and i snot unduly concerned did you really ought to be questioning that reaction. Its looking like after 550 days she might be thinking about premanent denial. Now perhaps what you need to ask yourself before you ask her about this is how would you feel about permanently locked with that permanent denial?

16. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Lana's sissy pet knows she's in the minority here, but this attitude would be really exciting for her. Having something so important to her release treated so casually is Her Goddess' right. Of course, sissy signed a contract to that effect, so her situation is different to begin with. But for Lana's sissy pet, this would really drive home the reality of Goddess having absolute control, even when it's inconvenient -- and that reality excites Lana's sissy pet beyond belief.

17. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    No I don't think this is a minority viewpoint at all! ;)

Lanas Pet likes this.
  18. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If need be, you can drill the brass lock out of the PA lock. You'll likely need to order a new one, but that's your best bet out. Cutting the hasp on the PA lock would be difficult, not to mention, if you cut the wrong side, lead to a burred edge you wouldn't want to draw back through the piercing.

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you should stop obsessing over it and get on with your life.
    If you've been in it for 500+ days then it's obviously not causing you any health or hygiene issues.
    Furthermore it sounds as if your wife is already busy enough without you pestering her with trivialities.

renncz and Lolasslut like this.
  20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pester away @fabricator, use your spare, and put it back on when she cares about your trivialities.

:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice