Urinating with PA device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Feb 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I am really considering a PA device to help with security, but am wondering about issues like hygiene and urination. Specifically, does the PA being in your urethra cause any difficulties emptying your bladder? Does it feel like you can't put out a full stream? Also, how maintenance intensive is having a PA? My goal is to have a hygiene friendly device (open design to allow cleaning without removal) and PA to prevent pullout, that I can leave on for long periods without need for removal.

2. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I have also thought of a PA, for complete security in the cage. I believe my KH would enjoy knowing it is finally 100% secure. Any input on this would be welcome. Is it painful? Helping time/process? etc.....
    @Thatguyontheinternet may be able to fill in the blanks for us.....

3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    i have similar questions/curiosities about a PA.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Peeing feels normal, is messier than normal, I have to sit unless at a urinal. Once healed there is no maintenance. Finding a device that is functional, comfy, and uses a pa are expensive and custom made, which takes a long time to receive.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    peeing with any chastity device on and a PA is messy, though my tube jacket is the least messy. If I just have jewelry in I can pee standing up with no issue or mess.

6. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    I have these same questions as well.

7. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    The PA really doesn't have much of an effect on peeing. Like others said, unless its a urinal, I have to sit. There is no maint. The tube needs to be loose enough to not compress the tip around the PA.

8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Other than the stuff mentioned, I've noticed that if I have a cage on that compresses more, I'm more prone to moisture related itching issues (i.e. jock itch) because it's tougher to clean all the nooks and crannies.

Q-tips help, but so does a cage that is sized just about to the same size you are flaccid.

My KH lets me out weekly for a cleaning, inspection, and to boil the cage, then I'm right back in. Knock on morning wood, but between the better sized cage and the weekly cleanings (and applying a little treated talc each week as preventative maintenance) things have been going better.

Currently I'm in an off the shelf cage with an integrated lock paired with a PA lock which won't fit through the cage's, preventing pull out.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Honestly, I've always sat to piss. A personal quirk. But there's no doubt the PA can create some interesting spray patterns. I've stood with it and with a strong enough piss it at leasts remains a single, cohesive stream. If you have a weak stream, you're going to want to just sit. Not worth the trouble of standing.

I've noticed no difference in the feel or pressure of my stream as a result of the jewelry. I'm up to a 4gauge, and still if I wouldn't know it was in while peeing if I didn't look. So don't worry about that.

There's no maintenance once you're really healed. If you're a generally clean guy as it is, the you won't have to do anything differently.

Get it. My woman is wild about it inside her. Even if we quit chastity at some point, I don't see the PA going anywhere. Plus there's a 5mm hole in the underside of my cock now. So there's that.

traveler likes this.
  10. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Having a ring will cause the pee to spray back under you when not at full stream. I hold a paper towel under it when standing up or just pee sitting down.

When the cage is on the projection coming out of the penis actually directs the pee straight. The problem with the cage is it feels like there is a little left in the urethra and you can't squeeze to get it out.

Neither are a huge problem. The security of the PA is worth it. Once the cage is locked to the PA you aren't getting out and the owned feeling is euphoric.

11. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I have the steelworxx looker 02 which has a titanium 2ga locking hasp that goes thru the PA. I just sit. I have been out in the woods and tried a leaning, standing attempt. Found that just squatting works much better.

12. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    If you have a ring in, when you want to pee ata urinal you rotate your penis so the ring is facing up and then you pee. This way with the surface tension tie stream does not follow the ring around back at you. It takes a bit of practice but it works great.

An open device for hygiene will be no problem. I use foam tipped swabs to clean everywhere so there is no reason to need removal.

If you get a device where the pa pin is straight as it leaves the penis and a decent opening sound the urethra than you will be able to pee standing up at a urinal with the device on. For my device it is actually easier to pee standing up with it o. Than with a ring in.

13. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bwaaahahahaha!

Like Mina's Bitch mentions ... twisting that penis upside down works great! When no jewelry is in ... easy to just put your finger over the hole.

Would really like to see somebody make or sell a glans ring that has a barbell type of ring similar to a Steelworkx Looker or a Lori Tube that attaches to that glans ring underneath. Not necessarily a chastity device more of a functional jewelry device. Might actually work as a chastity device if that sweet spot is the only way to get there?? hmmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice