Brutal morning wood

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Feb 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    From the beginning Ive read advise that over time the frequency and severity of morning erections would subside with continued use of the cage.

It's never let up much for me, but until recently the atomic clock-like consistency of my morning wake up calls was tolerable. First at 5:30 or 6:00, trip to the bathroom, back to sleep, then up again in EXACTLY one hour to repeat the process. I didn't mind because I'm a crappy sleeper anyway and it was only a couple of hours before my normal wake up time.

However, recently it's been worse, not better. Thatgirl has increased my lock-ups significantly this last month or so, and I had actually hoped after a week or so the morning wood would get better not worse. But now, after about one week in, I'm getting extreme erections starting closer to 2:00, or 3:00 AM. And again, once the first one wakes me up, they will continue to wake me up one hour after I lay back down. It's actually shocking how consistent the intervals are.

Having my last couple hours sleep a night punctuated by two or three quick trips to the bathroom was tolerable but this is more like my entire night sleep.

She says she'll let me out tonight for a good night sleep. And this will be the first night I've spent out of the cage in a long time. I don't even remember the last time she let me sleep without it. So that will help. But I know it's not something she's going to be cool with regularly. Especially knowing she's kept me denied longer than usual and that nights while she sleeps is prime chance to relieve myself.

Any suggestions??

Morning wood is not as disruptive in my other device, which is the same length but more snug in circumference. Hopefully not more than a week or so before my new lager PA base for that one gets here. But in the meantime I'm curious how many people's morning wood gets WORSE with time denied not better.

joe01 likes this.
  2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hmmm. I had the same problem but with the custom device I have zero pain from morning wood (although I do still wake up to pee at least once a night).
    What are you wearing? How is the fit?

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I'm guessing it's a fit problem. If you have another device that is snugger and causes less pain, then that is what I suspect is causing it.

4. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i can relate 2 things from my experience:
    1. There was no "subsidence" of severity or frequency for me until about 4–5 week mark. And it "reset" with each release, so if you are getting released every couple of weeks or so, you're not going to get any relief out of that effect.
    2. The root cause of the pain associated with it for me was always the base ring being pulled down the shaft. What helped me was tying a ribbon or other wide-ish strap from one side of the base ring, around my butt/waist and to the other side. It's important that this be snug-to-tight, so that as you get hard and start pushing the cage away from your body, it can hold the ring snug against you.
    This is one happy effect of my new ringless tube-style device... morning wood happens, and the tube constricts it tightly, but because nothing but the shaft is involved, it doesn't wake me up at all.

5. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    It's so much that it's painful. My sac long ago became accustomed to the pulling and tugging. But as those nocturnal erections are so very strong it just wakes me up. Don't get me wrong - it's not comfortable. But not painful.

If I had to guess regarding fit I'd say it may have a tad too much girth for me? But really if I had a pic handy to upload I think most would say it fits quite nicely. The Evotions just happens to be a tad more snug, and has a lot less space between bars. Perhaps that's it. I simply grow less all around in the Evotions.

And yeah - if it takes 4-5 weeks for them to ease off, then I'm pretty well fucked. This is my longest yet and it's set to be 14 days. She's decided to add 2 days to each lock up. But I tend to be granted caged releases periodically along the way - so if that resets it also, then that's also no good.

I just thought over time they subsided. Mine seem to be intensifying.

6. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    My morning wood seems to become more frequent and disruptive the longer I am locked. It has not gotten to the point where I would ask to be let out at night. If it is too disruptive, taking it off before bed and putting it back on first thing in the morning, could become a routine. Not an ideal solution though...

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    its my wake up call. I really don't have to set an alarm...I still do though. I am rarely unlocked. Usually its for a few minutes of play, then back in the cage. If there is an orgasm, I might stay uncaged...no reason to lock up since I just came.

My new cage, although it ended up being a bit too long, was amazing with the sleep through the night thing. Maybe it was because the stationary prong didn't allow for any growth. Since I have altered it and removed the prong, it was no longer a sleep through the night cage.

So I don't think it gets better over time, I think it bothers me less over time. I think it is a cage issue for me, since it was complete night sleep with the pa device.

8. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You have a PA right? I'd be ringless like a motherf. You too Nic.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ringless would not keep it from getting hard, and would expose enough to get off pretty easy.

I am pretty small when flacid, device would have to be pretty small to fit when flacid. If that small, would expose a lot when it gets hard.

I actually like to total denial part that comes from a ringed device.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hrm. Makes sense. I have just started to explore the idea of ringless soooo not too knowledgeable. It was just a thought.

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Some here swear by them

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Everyone seems to be different when it comes to morning wood issues. I no longer wake up at all but I'm locked 24/7 and have been for over a year. I'm allowed out for the occasional night at weekends but there is no guarantee about that.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    We need more input as to if the general advice that smaller is better .

Also if guys are just in tubes with no rings are better off .

Or if the guys in full belts are less affected by morning wood .

Xx Wendy

14. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ringless styles certainly aren't for everyone. If you're a "shower" then they'd be all but useless.

I can't achieve a full erection in mine, only a partial, uncomfortable, and totally useless one, and I have not been able to cum in it so far (not that I've tried that hard). But to each his own. There's virtually no device that will prevent male orgasm... I used to (inadvertently) cum sometimes in my last cage (rings) just by the cage moving around while pleasuring Mrs.

In any case, I think you'd be surprised at how secure a ringless tube-only style can be if properly fitted. It's certainly the most comfortable style device for long-term 24/7 wear.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Huh...I would have thought the opposite, that they are more for showers not growers. Since there would be little difference in length from flacid to hard, more would be covered. Will defer to others on this since I have never worn a ringless device.

I do know it is possible to be in one with ring and sleep through the night. The rigid chastity device with the fixed pa prong(although a tad long for me) was able to sleep through the night every night I wore it. It was a bit more enclosed than I was used to as well, and might have played a role.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet has a lot of sensitivity in his shaft, so much, he can get off without stimulation of the head, so ringless devices are a no-go. He has also said he like the boner-stifling capabilities of the ringed devices as it adds to the denial.

Rectrix and Nicoftime like this.
  17. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's the thing, they don't work by covering, they work by constricting. They prevent full erections because the erection only can happen by blood flowing into the penis... if the tube is fit correctly (re: snug-almost-tight) there's no room for additional blood to flow in, and there's no erection.

What i get is a partial erection through the exposed part of the shaft, and still mostly flaccid in the "encased" portion. It is a partial erection because even though the back part of the shaft is unconstrained, there's still blood flowing between it and the constrained part of the shaft, so it never really gets fully hard before the discomfort of the constrained portion causes it to "give up". And because i'm significantly a "grower" in both length and girth, the short tube still manages to constrain more than half my shaft because it has to get erect to get longer, and it can't.

For a "shower" the tube wouldn't do anything except cover the shaft, which would be decorative at best.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm like that too... all my sensitivity is in the shaft, just under & behind the head. In fact, i can't get off with stimulation to the head, but it's trivial with any kind of stimulation to the ventral shaft :(

My tube covers the forward two-thirds of my shaft when flaccid, and the forward half (or so) when semi-hard, and leaves the head fully exposed.

I'll post a picture (if Mrs allows) when i write up my review of the -550

Rectrix likes this.
  19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    all i has is a little lump that comes just above my cage ring so it don't hurt much. i spose that men that's got great big willys will has it hurting more.

danijean001 likes this.
  20. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    The Evotions device of mine is as tight as can be (diameter wise) and I certainly still had erections when we experimented with it in ringless mode. True it wasn't a full, unincombered erection, and the device was clearly preventing any engeorgement of the portion encased in the device, but I was nonetheless standing at attention with plenty of access to meat. I believe I could have gotten off were my PA not so new at the time that it was painful. The ringless set up certainly was an obstacle, but I believe it would have been easy enough to use what access it left to attain orgasm.

In fact I posted a thread the day we tried it ringless to ask how much coverage guys' ringless devices provided because we were curious about just that. I didn't understand who something such as what I had could be secure for many guys, so I assumed because the cage was designed for a ring that it was just shorter than a dedicated ringless. I assumed a dedicated ringless device that fits right and uses the glans to take up much of the stress instead of the PA could be longer without causing problems. But I don't recall getting many responses.

As @Wendygirl says - input as to what you're wearing and how it fits is probably necesssry along with your experience.

All I know is recently my erections at night have been super strong and extremely disruptive. And I really don't have much room in this device. If necessarily I'll snap a photo to show. Maybe the tiny excess room there is, or the spaces between the bars themselves allow too much room. That's the only difference I can see between this one and the more snug Evotions.

21. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's probably true. i didn't have my device at the time, which is why i didn't respond, tho i remember the post.

i'll ask Mrs for permission to post a pic of me wearing the device, that might help explain, but it is just as you say, the tube covers most of my flaccid shaft, and rests just behind the glans, with really no room for expansion. The PA pin prevents removal, but isn't holding the weight of the device at all.

22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I wrote this thread ages ago

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../a-solution-to-painful-night-erections.14883/

It certainly still works for me now...I am locked almost permanently although sometimes I get a break for a week every 6 months or so. By the time of the end of the break my night time woodies wake me even without the cage lol.

These days once I the erections start to wake me up I just take ONE pill, they take about 3 days to work...then no night time awakenings for 1-2 weeks. I am in my early 50s now so I probably don't need a lot to head off my night times.

Also I find the smaller u can get your cage the less it hurts, its better your body heads off the erection before it establishes itself or thats my theory....I have two looker 2 almost identical devices one is 12mm shorter than the other, I find the shorter one better

23. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Rectrix likes this.
  24. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I was just about to ask this question too.....I've been fine like you for about 9 days, wake up once and I would be fine. I have a MM Jailbird that is spot on for size. There is almost no tugging pain from basering, but the pain I get is in my lower back. It feels like I have overexerted my back and it is just achingly stiff. I am a grower though (1.75 soft, 6.5 hard). Last night was hell as I had the every hour nocturnal erection and they were brutally strong. I'm hoping that it was an occurrence that won't happen too often or I at least get used to it, but If it stays that intense, this is going to be brutal in the long run.

25. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In case anyone is interested, i just posted my review over in The Mall (Devices). It includes a pic of me wearing the device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice