A KH Wife's response to Mistress Lucy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mr.jackking, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Don't even bother, you're talking to a wall.

RGL and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Well,

I've decided to do a huge mega-flounce and leave this site (cue shouts of childishness from thatguyontheinternet) I have nearly quit a few times in the past, it's not a new thing.

The reasons are the chastity I see practised here has no relation to what I am interested in, so it's pretty pointless being here really. If I post my thoughts it's just going to be constant arguments with everyone, I annoy you and you annoy me.

I've also never locked anyone from this site, and my attempt to get more involved with a "warts and all" blog has not exactly ended well :) So all in all there's not much here for me, apart from the gossip! It's always been the best bit! :)

I don't think other forms of chastity are wrong, except when the male is topping from the bottom, which was what my post was about. And I don't hate men, only the endless horde who want to use me while pretending to be submissive. I've had a real life sub/servant for over 3 years so I can hardly hate men.

I do think anyone who is not in a long term relationship is treated as 2nd class on this site, especially women, I have been saying that for a long time. I have asked jens a few times if he would make a online only forum but it's never happened. I think this might as well become a couples site.

For those that participated on the other bullying thread, thatguyontheinternet, steve-o, nicoftime I think you are childish little boys and you need to learn respect for a woman who knows her own mind, WHATEVER her age. LadyS made a GENUINE effort to clear the air, which I appreciate.

I had a rocky start on this site and it's still rocky! I have become friends with some old adversaries like maid carrie, jens and verity :) and richard has always been good for a chat :)

Thanks to those who made a donation to my cancer research fund, and thanks to frankie teardrop, low, and ganymede for being my unofficial "minions" :)

I am going back to my spiritual home on fetlife, in the unlikely event of anyone wanting to contact me I'm sure verity will pass on my details :)

Mistress Lucy has left the building and dropped the mic on nicoftimes head, Boom! :)

Meow!

IMG_0991.JPG

Rimel and RGL like this.
  3. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Nice ipad

Breathe and (deleted member) like this.
  4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Say what you will about Ms Lucy, BUT recognize that she is bright, articulate, and has no quams about stating her case. All in all, a person that added a unique dimension to the site. Those like her seem to be disappearing at an alarming rate. Somewhat worry some. She and I could not be in the same room for more than 1 minute without problems, but I can respect her as a woman without regard to any Mistress influences.

5. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    This thread was never intended to create a platform to bully anyone.

As a woman, I support Miss Lucy on her Chastity lifestyle, just not her views on mine. (Yes Lucy, I know you said nothing about mine specifically just generalized)

Thank you LadyS for trying to cool the crowd with your hilarious video. I am indeed an asshole and I am sorry this got so far.

Sincerely Jacqueline a/k/a Mrs. JackKing

Breathe and SubVerity like this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Nobody wants you to leave. And you mistake me and my intentions if you think for a moment I would be happy about you feeling like you need to quit the site.

Just like it bothered me that the OP felt she needed to quit the site at least in part due to your words, I wouldn't want the same for you either.

@Mistress Lucy we just want you to ease up a little. Or at least show some signs sometimes that you're hearing and considering people's frustrations. You get angry when people don't halt in their tracks to respond directly to a (generally loaded and/or rhetorical) question you pose - and people just want the same out of you, to show some sign that you're hearing them and not just catching your breath for the next rebuke.

People join these sites to broaden their horizons and learn new perspectives. I've learned a TON about how different people experience sexuality and relationships in the realm of kink since I've been here. So maybe sit back and learn from you're surroundings instead of the constant declarations of what everyone is doing wrong in your eyes.

Because you can't come around, tell a whole community or large swaths of it at a time that they suck - they're dumb, they're fools for how they handle their men, they're (fill in the blank) etc. and expect a warm reception.

It's not that everyone here is horrible and you'll find a better community elsewhere. I mean think about it. Your a young, adorable looking, sharp female, and yet even on a forum ostensibly dedicated to female superiority and authority, you've managed to piss off a large portion of both the men and women here. Think about that.

You get back from people what you dish out. So ease up! Relax. Stop judging everyone and just enjoy the madness that is CM, and I gaurantee people will cut you more slack.

RGL, Nicoftime, lock667 and 2 others like this.
  7. RGL

RGL Guest

The date wrong though

8. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Is anybody actually proud of this result? I expect several of the 99cent heroes are currently over the moon now that they can shift back into 'bro'-mode without their worst nightmare around to keep telling them their deepest fears.

I have no idea what the endless nauseating references to Mistress Lucy's age were meant to achieve (zero as it happens) but suffice to say that intelligence has nothing to do with age. Nor do dignity, grace and style. Some of the stupidest, lifeless and dim-witted zipperheads that I've ever met are well over the age of 23. To continually throw her age in her face like it was impossible for her to have any life-experience or know anything was dumb. The irony (and I remember how much we all love irony around here) is that most of you simply ended up describing yourselves.

I should finish this tomorrow, I've been at work all day, I'm dead tired and I'm pissed off.

Thatguy, I don't know what you're thinking man, do you drop 50 IQ points every time you see a pretty face? You tell her she's full of shit ('poo face' for christsake, what's that?) You sure got a way with words. And yeah, I supported Mistress Lucy (still do - so what?) and if it was interpreted as a 'worship-fest' that's fine. As it happens I'm not one of Mistress Lucy's locked boys, I'm in a long-term relationship which in no way precludes me from making my mind up about other people I like either on-line or elsewhere. And I do like Mistress Lucy very much, I enjoyed her sharp wit, our conversations, the style and glamour she added to this otherwise testosterone-fuelled sometime-fantasy site. She gave a lot of herself, she was always putting herself out there, often to her own detriment as it made her a highly visible target to any bovver-boy who had some weird hang-up about her age. The little gang-bangers who respected you so much had nothing on Mistress Lucy. She's a force of nature, she ain't budgin' an inch. Check back when you've got it all figured.

I want to say more but my eyes are closing. I'll resume tomorrow.

Rimel and BitLip like this.
  9. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    Sorry Frankie, age does make a difference. It's science, But it is also not her fault.

The frontal lobe reaches full maturity around the late 20s, marking the cognitive maturity associated with adulthood.

The function of the frontal lobe involves the ability to project future consequences resulting from current actions, the choice between good and bad actions (or better and best) (also known as conscience), the override and suppression of socially unacceptable responses, and the determination of similarities and differences between things or events.

10. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Though, i'm not sure how i feel being called a minion of anyone but my Wife... i must say, if Lucy is immature, i cannot wait for the incredible wisdom She may impart when She is mature. i'm a decade Her senior and have learned quite a bit from Her writings.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  11. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    @Mr.jackking you'd better let the scientists know that young people have been earning their University degrees too young. Mistress Lucy went to Oxford. If only she'd found out earlier she was too young to be dabbling in that tricky intellectual stuff. And it's such a relief to find out it's not her fault.

By the way, how does this scientific theory explain Donald Trump? Although it's been slowly dawning on me that some of our American amigos (a little bit of Mexican for the true believers!) around here probably voted for him. Therefore, how does it explain them. I presume they're all over 23 and their brains are hooked up and ready for Hooters and whatever else the big wide world has to offer.

There's also this guy Adolf ... oh, never mind!

BitLip likes this.
  12. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Sorry everybody, I made a mistake. Mistress Lucy went to Cambridge (not Oxford). Just to let you in on a secret, I'm over 23 and my cognitive functions are starting to collapse around me - it's messy! - but I'm still very good at telling good from bad and they way some of you mature age students have treated Mistress Lucy is bad beyond measure.

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    wow, just wow. This went from stating that someone who is a young adult, might lack experience and the wisdom that accompanies it, to America hangs out at hooters and elects hitler.

Well someone with wisdom and experience would look back at Germany after the first war and know that the people were desperate for change. Our country forgot what happened...and will pay for our immaturity with our freedoms.

I hope our nations elders will share their wisdom and experience with our lawmakers before we are doomed to repeat history.

By the way a degree is not a ticket to maturity or wisdom.

14. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Neither is not having one. Wow.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    For the cognitive-impaired, Donald and Adolph are both over 23 and should know good from bad (according to the scientific report I got earlier). That was the point. Sorry it was lost on you, I suppose I should have anticipated it. I've got a heap more 'mature' despots if you're interested.

Believe me, I didn't bring up the age nonsense.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately I will no longer be able to see your impeccable logic, for I will be now hit the ignore button. So further lack of response isn't mean spirited, it's apathy.

18. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
  19. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    OK - lest this tit for tat binge whinge continues, enough gentlemen.

Thread closed.

smash363636 and RGL like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice