A KH Wife's response to Mistress Lucy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mr.jackking, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Dear Mistress Lucy,

Mrs. JackKing here, I disabled my access to CM. As you have pointed out, our lives started to revolve around Chastity and I needed to take a step back. I was spending more time on here and less on my family. But I felt I needed to leave this.

It is obvious you are very well spoken and intelligent. I respect you for that. You make some very valid points. When a stranger is looking for random keyholder, it is 100% selfish and only to fulfill their fantasy. Further becoming nasty when they don't get what they want is unacceptable. I can understand your view points and mindset on Chastity, when men have approached you in this fashion. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't feel the same way if I were in your killer heels.

The problem is when you assume to know and speak on behalf of KH Wives. When my husband brought up chastity, I had no interest. Not even a little. I couldn't understand it. As we have all read on here, men struggle everyday to bring up their fantasies to their wives. For fear of embarrassment and rejection. Do you know how much courage and trust it takes to share your deepest fantasy with your spouse? Most men take their fantasies to the grave. I am thankful my husband was comfortable enough and trusted me with sharing his fantasy.

Marriage is about love, trust and respect. You try things that you have no interest in because it interests your spouse. Sometimes you find you like it more than you thought and sometimes you don't. It makes life more exciting trying new things you normally wouldn't. Isn't that what it is about? Experiencing life to the fullest? Respecting, supporting and allowing eachother to be our true selves?

I don't have to get the same thing out of chastity as my husband. I can tell you, I get nothing from putting the actual lock on and hearing it click. I get nothing from making him kiss my boots. What I get is his full attention which after a few years of marriage tends to lag. I get some spice in our sex life. I get help with the chores, extra gifts, I get exactly what I tell him I want and I dont feel bad about it. I love hearing his moans in the bedroom. I love being his fantasy. Don't get me wrong, we have had our ups and downs. We have made mistakes. Chastity has allowed us to be open and honest.

You hold yourself in such high regard. It surprises me you would stoop so low to make women feel as if they were doing themselves an injustice to explore chastity. You should use your knowledge to empower women.

So before you continue to make husbands feel insecure about sharing their fantasy with their spouse, remember you haven't experienced this side of chastity and do not speak for me.

Rectrix, Breathe, chastesoon and 23 others like this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mrs. JackKing. One other thing that rubs me the wrong way is certain people saying that the women on here are more than likely "not real" Totally bothers me...I know for a fact I am NOT "some dude who could have pulled random pics of women from Facebook" I am 100% female who enjoys keeping her man locked and denied. It enriches our already-great relationship. Makes him more attentive and doting.

Breathe, chastesoon, corsac and 12 others like this.
  3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Also, chastity was a mutual decision between the two of us. We had never even considered it before, but happened upon a chastity cage at the local adult store, and decided to give it a go since it sounded intriguing. That was over a year ago, and he is now locked 24/7 except when i want to use him. Unlike many women, I DO love sex and intimacy, and would never consider him a bother even if we had never even began chastity, if he wanted to have sex. I see it as a compliment.

Rectrix, Breathe, chastesoon and 14 others like this.
  4. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    Yes, that is equally as frustrating but what can you do besides be yourself? That scenario can happen om any social site.

5. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    Agreed, you can't force long term keyholding anymore than you can force chastity. And many women DO enjoy sex. Have you ever been to a male strip club? Women are savages! haha

6. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
  7. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I really wish those who have no relationship experience especially with chastity would stop judging other couples and especially new key holders. Locking up others with zero emotional attachment for your own person gains is entirely different from locking up your boyfriend or husband to help enhance your relationship which is the ultimate goal. The two types of locked up people can't even be compared as the goals are almost entirely different in most cases. I'm sorry to hear you are disabling you cm account Mrs. Jackking. I hope it is for the reasons you stated versus being bullied or attacked by members less understanding of chastity and marriage.

Breathe, kellysbitch, joe01 and 6 others like this.
  8. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
  9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We learned 4 years ago that Chastity only worked when we did it our way. I will never lick a boot or be ordered around by anyone. My wife asks me nicely to do things and I can refuse if I wish. As far as chastity goes, she enjoys hearing me moan when she teases and denies me. She also feels I am more pliable when I am denied an orgasm and she does not feel guilty about not wanting sex as much as I do. We both agree on my orgasm denial period and we work together to enforce it but sometimes we don't and no big deal. We have no rules and have lived a fetish lifestyle for 45 years with BDSM being the only one that is a constant in our marriage. These days I am too old to take the punishment I used to want. Plus our girlfriend is no longer with us. She was the one really into S&M.

We have always treated fetishes as a sex game and something that is fun for both of us. We had a few false starts but chastity only worked when we did it our way and not the way most websites portrayed it.

10. Keyholder For CSG

Keyholder For CSG Long term member

Local Time:
    You're not the only one. I've all but stopped posting here because I've been called a man one too many times. I have a life outside of this forum and when I'm here I want to enjoy myself and my friends here. I don't want to have to defend my gender every time I log on, I've got better things to do.

I'll get off my soapbox now. ;-)

Breathe, traveler, slave_m and 7 others like this.
  11. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    All sorts of women here seem to fall into the trap of thinking any of the other women must be men, just because they behave in different ways than themselves.
    Here was can see that to claim such a thing of someone is deeply damaging to the community and to the members themselves and it is clear that CM would be a better place if members were to look to their own input without making claims on anyone else's.

12. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    It's interesting that every single one of the threads she starts, or conversations she enters, turns into an argument. Suppose it's everyone else though, right?

And maybe it is. When you refuse to give an inch, or acknowledge that 2&2 makes 4, its easy to aggrevate people.

I also find it constantly notable that she derides people here non-stop - women for "indulging" men, men for basically existing, and anyone who dare comment with anything less than a nauseatingly predictable FrankyTeardrop worship fest for speaking, all with nary a word from the peace-making mods who normally step in when one person is repeatedly caustic toward others. I can be a jerk too (this post will surely fall under that category. But I balance it out by talking to other members here about THEM. By participating in a benign way most of the time. That's the difference).

But being a man-hater is not terribly notable. Hell, its cliche. It's the women-hating part that gets me. So much frustration from her about the fact that some women enjoy using this lifestyle to pleasure more than just themselves. That's the one common theme in all the nonsense. "The men are getting something out of it, how dare they" "the women seem to not mind their men enjoying themselves. How dare they!"

Which is ironic, since unless those men in her pics are literally there against their wills, one might surmise that they too must be getting something out of it... Which, if we follow the logic train down the tracks here, means that it's not actually men getting something out their chastity arrangements that bothers her, it's the fact that what those men's partners are getting out of the arrangement isn't what SHE would denand out of it that irks her. And because what you ladies like about the lifestyle isn't what she likes, you're bad.

"what I like is right, what you like is wrong" "if you don't agree with me your dumb" "if you don't do this how I do this you're doing it wrong".

But let's take it a little further. We've concluded that since their not actual prisoners, the men she shows must get something out of their time with Lucy. And therefore if she's okay with that, it's not actually men enjoying chastity or "sub-life" that bothers her, like she constantly claims. So what is her problem? Why is she so antagonistic?

I have no idea. But I have some thought on the subject!

It comes to why she is involved in any sort of D/S lifestyle to begin with. When you are the center of the universe it can be very hard to coexist socially in a healthy, well adjusted way. And if that's the case, finding truly submissive people who will cater to you behavior - behavior that would absolutely be considered anti-social and maladjusted in ANY other context - would be a very attractive prospect. If you can't get along with people because they don't bow down to you and all your teenage wisdom, then finding a community of fish in a barrel who will is an extremely self-affirming goldmine. But it's unhealthy. Period.

Having people like FrankyTeardrop who are happy to back you up even when what you say (beyond being rude and hurtful) is planely wrong, is a very dangerous thing for someone who may already tend toward extreme narcissism.

I can acknowledge when she makes a valid point - for instance, the frequency of posts from men who, clearly just have a denial fetish, trying to cajole their women into the lifestyle to cater to it all while claiming they want to serve them, is honestly annoying - she's right about that. But I ask you, whoever "you" are - go, right now, and find me one instance where Lucy affirms a decent point made by someone with whom she disagrees, or is arguing with. Go on. I'll wait.

So here we again - with a growing number of members clearly frustrated with the inane ramblings of one member who has no real parallel relationship experience to draw on.

"Before I joined these sites I had an image of the submissive male in my mind, the kind of males I had met throughout my life who had submitted to me in their own ways. sweet, kind, helpful, caring, generous, the sort of male who actually wants to SERVE a woman and contribute to her happiness"

They. Just. Wanted. To fuck you. Sorry - it's a harsh reality, but one I feel like most women learn at 14. Doesn't mean there are no good guys. Just means the good ones want to fuck you just as much as the douchbag ones do. ESPECIALLY when you're a teenager. That's how teenage boys who are "nice guys" try to get in your pants, because they haven't learned any other way yet. And I feel sorry for those boys who became infatuated with the type of girl who will take advantage of them and use them to "serve" her all while pretending they're unaware that the the boy has had the crush.

(My implication that she's talking about teenage experience isn't meant to belittle at all. I promise. It's an acknowledgment that when a 24 year old says "throughout my life" they're likely including teenage years. No?)

The longest car servicing ever is wrapping up, and so must I. Apologies in advance for whatever may offend whoever.

13. Guest 9204

Guest 9204 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    BOOM. Drop mic and walk out thatguyontheinternet. Well done.

14. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Well you clearly think you know my life story inside and out from reading a few threads. I remember when we had a private conversation, you thought you were being nice but you were very patronising indeed, saying "at your age" etc quite a few times, you seem obsessed with trying to put me down about my age. Come on, you're 33 yourself, not 83! It's like you are saying "how dare a woman know her own mind at 23!" You also kept saying "Why can't you give an inch??", why would I if I don't agree with you? I didn't ask you to give an inch.

Believe it or not there are some males who just want to be useful without having sex, they would see having sex as being deeply disrespectful. Hard for you and lots of males here to imagine I know, but they do exist, and they are not being forced against their will or abused.

I don't give a monkeys what anyone else gets up to, but I do remember your self righteousness and holier than thou attitude when you joined in the kicking and bullying of me on another thread because I dared ask a question. Maybe if that thread hadn't happened I wouldn't need to call you all out on all the lies and myths I see perpetuated here.

And I do not hate males, they make very good pets and servants :) I just dislike the selfish ones, which I am inundated with every day.

I'm sorry if I have offended you with my comments, of course there are women who are into chastity and enjoy it, but not as many as all the male members like to think. I'm glad you are making it work in a way that's useful to you both.

Rimel and Mr.jackking like this.
  15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    For some on CM they just have way too much testosterone for their own good.

Also if their natural environment is a very macho and boys winding each other up all the time guess what.
    The change to having to be polite and respectful is quite a culture shock to say the least. We also have our share of people typing with one hand and the other doing well you can guess.
    This then produces some quite random posts often rude or making judgements on people they don't know.

Xx Wendy

16. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    BOOm - etc.

Except in this version it's a loud klackity-clack as Wendy sits giving serious eyebrow to all and sundry, elbow on table, elegantly curled fingers on chin, while clicking her fingernails on the table top with other hand.

:)

traveler likes this.
  17. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't have much to add here, as having ignored Lucy long ago, I hadn't realized that she was still provoking people with her posts.

It does strike me as odd that the moderators haven't taken any action against someone who seems bent on driving away active, engaged, friendly female users of this site.

18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I think there should be MORE female members, doing it on THEIR terms, like Mrs. JackKing, and less selfish males trying to manipulate them.

That was what my post a few months ago was about, new members see others manipulating women and think that's the way to go, I know this as they try to manipulate me and throw tantrums when I wont tease them by sending them naked photos, for example.

Rimel likes this.
  19. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    Lucy's point is valid to some extent, topping from the bottom is a resilient virus almost any sub had to deal with at some point and we're all well aware of it. But what you seem to fail to understand Lucy, is that chastity for the majority of us is practiced in the context of a loving relationship. Just because the male gets pleasure out of it does not mean the KH got tricked into doing something she wouldn't want to do.

You're not emotionally attached to the subs you're dealing with so the sexual component in these relationships is non existent, which is not the case for most of us. Our ladies love to tease and play with us (Although i'm not allowed any orgasm in 2017 :p )

At the end of the day, to each his own, and it's about agreeing it's just about understanding the other person's point of view.

Now i'm back to "Meows" :p :p

20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Meow :)

You're wrong there, it's practised by the majority of ACTIVE members on this site who make posts, maybe 30 - 40, but not by the other 25000 members.

There is a "Us and them" mentality on this site, the married "elite", then the other lower class, like me. I've seen that in all the comments here and other threads, people telling me I don't know what it's like being in a married chastity relationship, and that I should try it, like that is the ultimate thing in life. Of course I don't know what it's like, and I don't want to know either. It might be the ultimate thing for you but it's not for me.

The people who contact me and want to be locked are in that other 25000, they are not in a loving relationship, but they want what they see you married folk talk about, something that has been built up over years, but they want it instantly, and they want it without putting in any effort, and they get nasty when they don't get it. They need to realise they don't get those things without a hell of a lot of effort.

I am emotionally attached to the subs I have known for years, I'm not attached to strangers who want to use me for their fetish.

Should this site be just for married or long term couples who practise chastity? That seems to be the way it's going really

I think there should be a separate forum on this site for online chastity, because that is what most of the 25000 people will ever experience and they are made to feel like lesser members of the site because they have no partner.

Sixover6 and Rimel like this.
  21. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    I'm not married tho :)
    And i'm not asking you to try anything, as i said to each his own, just understand and respect that's all.
    Nobody has any problem with people having online Keyholders, you were the one criticizing the way we practice chastity by manipulating our partner remember?

So if there's someone responsible for that "Two camp separation" kind of thing, it's probably you. Than again, who am i to judge, i'm just a simple cat :p

22. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    Mrs. JackKing again. It is so very hard to stay away. :)

To be clear, I was not bullied to leave the Mansion nor Did Lucy make me feel unwelcome or drive me away.

Mistress Lucy, there will continue to be 2500 men looking for a keyholder as long as a well known Mistress as yourself keeps telling them their wives will never be interested.
    In the off chance the husbands get enough courage to bring the idea up, wives come online to see what chastity is all about. The run across Mistress Lucy's threads and suddenly feel as though they are doing themselves and injustice to participate.

Chastity is kink, it is taboo. It is hard enough as a couple to navigate the feeling brought up. I wanted to share a positive perspective.

There is no us and them. There are 2 groups telling the other group their way is not true chastity. Belittling eachother and speaking for eachother about a side of Chastity they do not know.

I see nothing wrong with your online Chastity. Obviously men are coming to you and are willing and if you get something out of it then, bravo to all parties.

I do hope that the persona you reflect online is one that you created and not who you are in everyday life. There is a lot of talk about you and you have gained many followers. Genius really.

It would be a shame to see an intelligent woman miss out on so much in real life by getting lost in her narcissism. Real or fake.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I believe you have a very valid point there.

Not that there is anything wrong with online chastity(I wouldn't be into it), but it is a totally different animal than experiencing it with a loved one.

I do think you are right that there are far fewer doing this with a loving partner than those that get a stranger to be their keyholders. I've said it before, I am a very lucky guy. I was able to find someone that not only accepts this part of me, but has grown to like it just as much if not more than me. This is a rarity I know. I would also say that many here that actually participate actively here are in this type of relationship. The 25000 other members come and go, buy devices excited to start, only to stop when the thrill is gone.

And you're right on another point...the other members aspire to have their partner be their keyholder. That is the end game. That is what most(hate saying all) would like to have. So no it's not a site for couples only, but I believe that it's what most are trying to achieve at some point.

So upon hearing what couples are doing or into, I can see some individuals assuming they will receive the same treatment, indulgence, and understanding. Of course this is not the reality of life. A stranger is not going to want to put in the effort (it is work despite what subs say), or have a sexual relationship without something more substantial in return besides obedience. What does it matter to a stranger that your dick is locked up? To a spouse it's a sacrifice. The differences are too numerous to put down.

I believe online keyholders are probably more prevalent and the reality to most here...but also believe that if given an opportunity, would jump to find an intimate relationship with a keyholder. So I would not say it as an elite thing, but it is where most here would like to be someday.

Very good points on your end Lucy, and I don't believe one way is right and another is wrong, but so far apart from each other that comparing the two is futile.

Hans Dietrick and Lockedwithlove like this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    My original post that you have commented on was not about married couples who both enjoy chastity, it was about the males who cajole their partners into it when they are not interested. Then they have the audacity to post something like "Oh no, I think she likes it :( "

I have nothing against 2 willing partners who are both into it.

And by the way, I am not looking to hold anymore keys at the moment, I have 3 and that is enough :)

25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I never said everyone manipulates their partner, but I have seen a lot do it.

To those that don't, like your good self, I have no problem with :)

I actually don't have a problem with those that do either, I was just saying what I have observed as an outsider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice