Staying clean

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Teloiv, Nov 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    what is the best way to clean yourself or to stay clean when locked up 24/7?

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    It is very difficult with a plastic device. It almost has to come off to clean real good. I have a jailbird and with it's open design you never have to remove it to stay clean. It can stay on for weeks or months if that is the case. Also the plastic devices get quite an odor after about 3 or 4 days.

RGL and Teloiv like this.
  3. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I agree with jim48. If you are locked 24/7, then an open, cage type stainless steel device is essential.

RGL and Teloiv like this.
  4. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Ok I was just wandering about staying clean and staying dry from the shower. Cause the skin does not do well staying wet for long periods at a time. I take Q tips and push them up into the vent holes to make sure I am dry after a shower and I always am but it's just hard to clean considering 98% of me a caged up. How heave is the stainless cages. I am worried about slippage. The one I have now stays put pretty good and is there maybe a cheaper version jailbird? Looks very nice but a little out of my price range at this time.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    when i had a plastic one I had to have it took off to clean nearly ever day cos if you don't they pongs. the metal ones i got arnt heavy but they only little ones.

RGL likes this.
  6. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    Teloiv - Look into the Attica Hell line. My first metal cage was an Attica Hell 3 and it was comfortable, effective and naturally kept clean simply by daily showering. My current cage is an Attica Hell 1.75. It is considerably smaller than the 3, but comfortable once you get accustomed to the much smaller confinement. Both cages are, of course, heavier than plastic ones, but the weight actually keeps you conscious of the condition of your genitals. If your KH is into game playing of various sorts, the cage bars can also be used for clipping on a leash or chains. A word of caution - if you utilize the steel urethral tube, it should be removed daily (tube unscrews from the cage), washed, rinsed and rubbed with alcohol, dried and re-lubed before re-inserting. Also, do not keep the tube in while showering, bathing, swimming, etc. - This can cause unfriendly micro-things to travel where they shouldn't go!

Both cages are available from Amazon for less than $50.00.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Teloiv likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    What works for us is that my wife unlocks me and I clean my penis at the sink in a few minutes, then lock up again and take my shower. That way my wife does not have to stand around monitoring me when I shower and I avoid temptation. At first my wife found being a key holder to be a chore so we simplified it. Only rule is that my wife makes the rules and she does not have to tell me what they are and can change them at will. Really no work for her other than edging me during sex.

You will find that chastity works best when you both work as a team to make it work. I do not try to escape. You can masturbate in your chastity cage if you wanted to, so you promise not to masturbate and she promises to deny you and hold the key. Worked well for us for years. At first my wife find monitoring me to be a chore and unlike me, chastity was not on her mind 24/7. She is not the one locked up an constantly reminded of it. So we made it easy for her and I am a man of my word so she does not worry. If I wanted to she would unlock me and let me shower. I have a standard order to be locked up so she does not have to tell me to do so anymore. When I do not trust myself I tell her to let me clean before my shower. We work as a team and it is so much more easier like that.

kellysbitch and Teloiv like this.
  8. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Thx Locked 4 Life, I'll check it out.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    My ex and I discovered that by always rinsing / showering after peeing or emissions.. and daily showers with frequent baths that I could be kept locked in a Fort with no removal for any reason there being no odour or signs of discomfort.
    Neither of us were motivated towards me being permanently denied, at that time but it did seem to be an option that the need for removal to keep clean would not have been necessary.

Teloiv likes this.
  10. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I tried a fully enclosed tube from Steelworks. Loved it, but hygiene is an issue I went back to my Jail Bird.

Teloiv likes this.
  11. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I am let out about twice a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays) for a good cleaning but for everyday I found a condiment bottle at the local grocery with a long thin nozzle. I put a few drops of liquid soap in it the first time I fill it with water. By squeezing it I found it has enough pressure to force the soap and water all the way up and around it from all opening including the back of the tube. I refill it a few more times with just plain water to rinse the cage.

I have only been locked in the caged for three months and am pretty new to this lifestyle but so far this method has not caused any problems. After I shower (daily) I re apply a bit of water based lube around the ring and force it between the skin and ring. I wear a CB 6Ks. My wife and KH suggests I use a silicone lube instead of water based and says it would last much longer.

Teloiv likes this.
  12. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    If this lifestyle works out for us I would like to go to the MM JB for a more permanent lockup.

13. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a pretty solid idea for cleaning yourself but the only question I have is how do you dry yourself off? Cause sink in prolonged contact with moisture or just water is not a good mix.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  14. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Drying has not been an issue yet. I have the CB6Ks. I have seen where some use a hair dryer.

Teloiv likes this.
  15. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm never thought about using a hair dryer

16. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I live in a desert so EVERYTHING dries pretty quickly here. Haven't tried the hair dryer yet

Teloiv likes this.
  17. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    I myself have found that a few Q tips work pretty well. Just put them up inside the vent holes and move them around the cage really good.

18. Mr M Cuckold

Mr M Cuckold New member

Local Time:
    I find it very appealing not to take the cage off. I used to wear a Curve, but it was too big for me. A friend of mine, cuckold as well, just gave me a CB-6000 as a present and I'm happy like never before with it. Feel this is the cage that really fits me, so it's kind of a bummer to read that I have to take it off every now and then to clean. Anyway, I'm new in this forum. It seems like a great place to share

Teloiv likes this.
  19. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I use a medicine dropper syringe and squirt water into my CB6k then use a hair dryer to dry it out. Just be careful and don't try to rush the drying it gets a little warm also pay attention to where your squirting water up.

CJ's hubby and Teloiv like this.
  20. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I use a condiment bottle I found at the grocery store. I learned pretty quickly to be cautious of how hard I squeeze and where not to aim! PS... works great to clean ears too just watch out how hard you squeeze the bottle

21. Midwest Caged Cuck

Midwest Caged Cuck New member

Business Owner
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    I'm released only a few days a month, the rest of the time I am locked in a CB6000. I have found that just by getting it really soapy in the shower that it stays clean without the need for removal. And yes, Q-Tips work excellent for drying. I have also used a couple of q-tips that had soap on them to clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice