Did I Finally Unleash the Beast?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Argentus, Nov 7, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    My amazing wife and I have been playing with chastity for a few years now. She has fun denying me, but the one time she really seemed into it I had some health issues that necessitated removing the device. It's been over a year since that time, and over the summer we went away and had a house-sitter. I hid the device, so that it wouldn't be seen by curious eyes (we love our friends, but are smart enough to hide the more extreme sex-toys and the prescription meds when we're not home).

Well, we came back from our vacation and life went on as usual for a while. One night she felt like locking me up, as she sometimes did, for a day or two. I couldn't find the device. I had no idea where I hid it. This was 3 months ago... So she was deprived of her occasional control for that long. She found it, tonight, in a drawer we never use. She made me clean it and left for her shift at her part-time "fun" job. When she got home, she showed no interest in putting it on me, though. She kinda promised we'd have some fun, and then she'd lock me up. She wasn't having any of it, though. So, on purpose, I laughed and said "oh good, so I'm not getting locked up, either!" She said she left the key downstairs, and she didn't feel like going to get it. After me gently asking a few more times, I finally said "Ha! You lost the key, too!"

Maybe a big mistake... She went and got it right away. I'm locked up, without even an orgasm after I waited for the one she promised. Then she took a tube of epoxy and glued the lock. It's a PA tube, so I am going to need her help to get out, without humiliating myself... I suppose I asked for it, but yeah... The harsh reality is a lot to take in.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    :):):)

Argentus likes this.
  3. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    I pray that never do I have to watch my queen fill the key slot with any type of glue

Argentus likes this.
  4. Domina_Mischievous

Domina_Mischievous New member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Oh my... Guess you've got some grovelling to do.

Argentus likes this.
  5. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Last night she decided to check her handiwork with a little acetone. Yikes, that stung. It didn't do anything to the glue, though. It's so funny how I have mixed emotions about it. I was on the edge of panic, and straining against the metal of my cage, so turned on at the same time.

6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Can you expal
    ^^^ Can you explain this b/c I cannot follow. Are you saying that she put glue in the lock's keyhole -- meaning that you'd have to cut the lock off to remove it?

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    So we were walking round York and stood on this bridge.
    She says to me; Now we have got your steel cage and found you can wear it and keep it clean for ages now and a good lock, we don't need to spend anything on your denial any more do we. I guess not I says. So in a sense she says its free. I suppose it is I says. Not even 5 pence a day she says. No, I agreed not even that. She then said I'm going to save a 5p a day though and in a jar so you can watch. Ok I says do you have a target in mind. Yes she says I have a lovely target in mind. Oh yeah, I says ...now intrigued. Yes she says to replace your lock because you will have to cut that one off when I have saved up for a new one because .... and she held out then dropped the keys in the River Ouse.

Sure enough exactly 100 days later I got to cut off the lock, as I did so she asked me if I thought it would be in a sense a lot cheaper if she only saved a penny a day and giggled. That got me worried and the giggle didn't help at all.

I did not get to cum that day either ... I should learn to never try to predict anything she explained as she fitted her new lock.

8. Ossian

Ossian Member

Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    *swoons*

I'm certain I would have frozen in shock ... except for my cage, which would be bobbing up and down in excitement.

No conflicts in me, no sir.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice