How Did You Meet?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy_Cassandra, Oct 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy_Cassandra

Warehouse Operations Manager
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    A simple question, but I'm always curious as to how people of like-mindedness desires like ours meet one another. Was it by chance? Was it a personal ad? Was it something that you both found you liked after you met?

As for my wife and I, while we were still dating I confessed to her about my crossdressing and to my surprise, that was something that she was excited about as well. I never even gave chastity a thought until she brought it up and we played around with it. I found it extremely exciting when I was locked up almost to the point of being addicted to it. For her, it was wonderful as well as all of my attention was now totally focused on her pleasure, and soon enough it became commonplace in our sexual escapades. This went on for some time, and not long after, cuckolding seemed to be the next logical step. I'll leave that alone as this is a chastity forum and not a cuckolding forum although I will say that I am now locked 24/7/365 and have been for just over 6 years now and she and her boyfriend, who now lives with us, keep me as their cuckold sissy maid.

Anyway, enough about me for now. Now I just want to know how others like us have met.

RGL and cblover2 like this.
  2. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Wonderful story Cassandra! Isn't it amazing being in the position you are in? can you look back and ever even imagine that you would be a kept sissy being able to live your life as one while your legally married wife pleases men in ways that she would never do for you again? And being pleased by other men in ways that you cannot even provide to her? This is why cuckolding is so perfect for some of us. We can be in love with an amazing woman who we worship and desire yet we are too weak as males to provide the pleasure she needs and understand that and become part of a loving situation where she gets everything she needs and desires anyway.

I met my Mistress wife when I was working at a grocery store putting myself through college. I was 22 and she had just turned 18. She was this gorgeous strawberry blonde with a perfect toned body, perfect breasts, and the prettiest face I had ever seen. I was a pretty charming guy back then and asked her out as she walked out of the store. She said yes and we went out for 8 straight nights.

It was mostly a plain vanilla marriage for the first 15 years but we certainly explored a lot sexually. It was a standard marriage in the sense that I was the man and she was the woman. Until one fateful night when she asked me to share my deepest darkest secret with her and she would tell me hers. Mine was that II wanted to cross dress. Hers was that she wanted to see a man she used to work with and spend the night with him when he came into town for a visit. We agreed to help each other fulfill our desires and from there in many baby steps she become my Mistress and I became her sissy slave. There is so much more to our story but that is how we meet and how we started on this amazing journey.

Sissy_Cassandra likes this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    I met @lockit on this site - we got chatting, exchanged details then I went to visit him in London - you wouldn't believe the safety measures I had in place but it turned out so did he to make me feel safe. We went for a cup of tea and the next evening we went to Club Pedestal and I had a flogger and had so much fun. Now I have keys and many floggers and we have been together ever since that first cup of tea.

Mash2214, Breathe, joe01 and 3 others like this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    This might end up being one of the more Vanilla posts on this thread but... @Mistress_M and I actually met in college thanks to an English class we were both taking at the time. She was 19 and I was 20 at the time. Ironically we ended running into each other at my work which was at our local mall and she literally was working right next door at a temporary kiosk that was set up for xmas. I spotted her and went to speak to her, we never spoke in our English class but we sure hit it off right away and we ended up talking to each other for the rest of the night.

Luckily my boss wasn't there so I pretty much spent my entire shift getting to know the love of my life before I new she was the love of my life :) . Ill never forget how my heart pounded when I saw her and we approached each other and started talking. She's such a beautiful woman and all I wanted was to be around her. About a year after we dated she admitted to me that she would stare at me in class all the time because she wanted me. Then she told me that she "picked me" and I better remember that. That always makes my heart melt when she tells me that but I love how fitting it is that she chose me and now I'm hers under lock and key 12 years later. I love @Mistress_M and will never forget that she chose me :)

Breathe and joe01 like this.
  5. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs and i met in a bar. Cliche, maybe, but it's funny since neither of us were/are bar-hanging-people... we both just happened to be out that night and both happened to be single, and happened to run into each other and hit it off.

Breathe likes this.
  6. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah and she took my virginity to lol...

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    @Mistress Amanté and I met years before we dated. She was a waitress in the cafe right next to where I worked.

Age, timing, etc... I never asked her out. 16 years later I saw her at a local neighborhood bar...she didn't go out much, and we had both gone through similar bad breakups at the same time but didn't know it.

I wrote her a note on a piece of paper saying that I always liked her and to give me a call if she wanted to go out sometime. She did. We really clicked and have been pretty happy together. I mentioned my kinks and stuff at around the 2 month mark. Figured I didn't want to make her feel like I was lying to her if we kept seeing each other and then told her.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You forgot to mention me matchmaking for you two Jules

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    My wife and I met trough a common friend, at his preparty as we where going fetish clubbing about 3 years ago now. We got married this summer. I'm locked 24/7 and she holds the keys. Apart from chastity, we switch a lot. She is also my ropemodel and we perform shibari on stage every now and then.

Breathe and cblover2 like this.
  10. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    We rode the bus together during high school. She was shy. I was an extravert. I would check her seating upon entering the bus and fixate on her butt as I followed her into school. Once when she just got out of a class I asked her about the test she had just taken as my class was next.
    After I graduated I got into a motorcycle wreck and she visited me in the hospital. When I had healed I called her and asked her to a movie. The theater was packed so we went riding (car). I took her to a very old graveyard and we sat and talked. I looked at her face and nothing else mattered. I went to kiss her and she kissed back. Deeply. It was her first real kiss and she made my knees weak. We didn't officially go steady. We just got closer and closer and married a year later.
    She is more beautiful each passing year.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. kmergen

kmergen New member

Local Time:
    Actually met online through a vanilla website. We had been dating for a couple of months and I told her about my interest in BDSM, etc. I think I likened it to people liking different types of ice cream, or some people like their ice cream plain, some like it with sprinkles, and others liking it with hot fudge, nuts, cherry and everything else on top. A bit crazy, but it must have been ok as she didn't toss me out :)
    We started playing around a little and things went from there. 13 years ago, married with a daughter now.

Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  12. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    Originally at our running club only to realise we actually lived in the same building, far later than it should have took us to cotton on to this.

13. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    She did not forget because it never happened. maid_carrie done all the matchmaking.
    You did try to interfere and poke your nose in where was not needed.
    You had nothing to do with us meeting. I don't know where you get that nonsense from.

14. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very much a 3 way relationship being carried out within the Forum with the very "marked" and "targeted" responses that the 3 of you exchanged under a very "coded" exchange of views ??? I very much get the vibe that there is a lot more behind the scenes that most will not appreciate but it does appear to be of a very negative nature!! hope it works out for the best :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Going back to the post we have been married since 1990 and dated first in 10/1984 the year I passed my driving test !!!

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's not the truth.

17. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    We met online... in a sleazy sex chat site, of all places, ha. It's now defunct, thanks to equally sleazy hackers. Seems like eons ago when we were in that sad, grimey little chat room!

Three months of daily chats and an ever-increasing number of phone calls later, we decided we should take the chance to meet. That June, he bought a plane ticket for a November flight... Our conversations only got deeper in the meantime. That winter, he traveled to another country and spent ten days with Me. We definitely went 'all in'... And that's never stopped.

And here we are, four years and thousands upon thousands of miles later, happily married. :love:

Sissy_Cassandra and lockit like this.
  18. DeliciousDesperation

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    We met backpacking in December. We both belonged to a local backpacking group and met on a group hike.

19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I met my love in high school (1986) but we didn’t get together until about 7 years ago when I met her again at my brothers house. She had moved away and her son was best friends with my nephew. There was a massive spark when we met and it went from there.

Sissy_Cassandra and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with @Lockedwithlove . This is very Vanilla we were friends in school and church been together since my senior year. She gave me her greatest gift of her virginity and I’ve always wished that I had also given her mine, but that wasn’t the way it was. We have been together since than going on 38 years. Things have changed a lot in that time but one thing that has never changed is we’re still best friends.

Rectrix and Sissy_Cassandra like this.
  21. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    My future wife was introduced to me by mutual friends. She had just gone through a bad break-up from a fiance that eloped with someone else. Being the shallow pool of slime that I was at the time I thought "cool, she'll be into revenge sex. Quick and tempestuous! In and out." That was over 20 years ago :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice