Ball swelling during morning erections.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ashley Sissykins, Sep 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    hello everyone looking for some advice. So I recently just got my smaller device in. My secound jailbird since my first one was way too big for me. So believe I got the right size ring and all. It fits pretty good dureing the day when I am soft with just the usual chafing pain of the base ring. Now my issue is in the morning when the morning wood hits. I wake up finding myself trying too get hard and my ball sack is pretty swelled up looking not really doscolored or anything just bigger then normal. Once I start relaxing a little the swelling quickly goes away and everything's back to normal. The last time this happened I noticed what felt like a thicker jelly liquid around my testicals that kinda squeezed away once you pressed against it. Kinda scared my so figured I'd go ahead and see why you guys think. :) thanks a lot!

low likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I think that's just a function of having a smaller, better sized device. Since there's no discoloration, I wouldn't worry about it much. Sure, it's going to feel a little strange as you adjust to it. I would also bet that, over time, that morning wood will tend to go the way of your feeling more like Ashley in the mornings!

low likes this.
  3. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i am no expert as i've only been locked for a week and a few days. However, my morning wood is pretty painful. Just as you, once relaxed and/or i go to the washroom, it all falls back into place.

After experiencing it and also reading about it great deal, i think it's pretty normal. This morning i even prolonged the pain to remind myself that it's not about my comfort, but Hers.

Happy journey to you!

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    well all i has in the mornings when i wake up is a lump at the bottom of my tummy just above the ring and my cherrys don't go any bigger.

Ashley Sissykins likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your testicular cords are swelling due to compression. Your sack is probably shrinking up in the morning (normal) along with some morning wood which puts more pressure on things.

6. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Hi I have experienced exactly the same and its quite common. The extra fluid you feel inside your testicles is an oedema its fluid retention from the bloods drainage system as blood gets in slowly over the night time to cause your erection as your capillaries relax but the drainage due to the base ring and pressure reduces the flow out so the end result is swelling. It can also happen to the penis too feeling like lumps that if you squeeze they go down. These morning swellings are a pain to say the least and as you advise we can control them during the day and my 40mm base ring is really comfortable but overnight I get the same and over a few days my testicle sac gets damaged causing a pressure sore which means I cannot wear my cage during the day.
    As such I am allowed to remove my cage to sleep with mistress as she can supervise while she is present. During the day I am locked from 8am - 11pm so I cannot be a bad girl when mistress is out.
    I dearly would like to be able to stop this happening as its stopping a 24/7 chastity experience most of the time so we live no erections during waking hours until we can sort this out which seems like a common issue most have in chastity cages. :(
    Still its not going to kill you :) but it hurts like hell.

Michelle

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #7 Mascara^Snake, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2016
    It sounds like early stages of testicular cancer to me, you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.

[mods edit - this is a mildly tongue in cheek post, though getting things checked out is never a bad idea :) ]

8. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Plus as Jesica says the retraction of your testicles during the night causes them to pull up tight increasing the pressure on the base ring instead of hanging free like they do during the daytime this will add to the fluids inability to drain and further exacerbate the situation. Try keeping them warm so they relax hand lower to cool down.
    I have tried most things and it still happens :(

9. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Amanda that sounds a little extreme I disagree. If when you press against the testicle sac the indentation remains for a short while its oedema and if the fluids reduce and all returns to normal after a few hours its just oedema due to the pressure on the drainage system.
    However if the condition remains after 3-4 hours its worth getting it checked out. I would not worry at this stage I have seen this before over many years of chastity off and on. If I don't wear a base ring at night no problems.
    I would advise not wearing any cage or ring at night and see if all returns to normal if it does its nothing to be worried about it is caused by the base ring and cage.

Michelle

Wendygirl and Mascara^Snake like this.
  10. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Yes not so much worried about the swelling more of when I noticed the weird substance inside my little sack. but the pain does kinda suck as well but that's just another thing too get use too I guess. Hope that the morning erections go away or atleast mild down know I would feel allot more like Ashley without the painful stiffy lol

11. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Thank you for your responses that's the part that really scared my was the lumpy stuff was not sure what it was. Thought maby one of my testicals got damaged and leaked out or something lol or it was some old blood that got trapped in my sack and was afraid of it clogging something up and causing troubles. Kinda a scary thing too wake up too. But deffinitly helped ease my mind.

12. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Yes between that and the erection trying too pull my little balls of is definitely painful lol

13. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    The testicular cords will swell sometimes and they feel weird and lumpy.
    You can always take estrogen and you won't have to worry about those pesky spontaneous erections...

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ;-) It is actually Oedema as Michelle pointed out. Fluid retention.

15. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Just leave the cage and ring off a day or so to make sure it all goes back to normal then you can be sure its a symptom of the pressure which I am sure it will be.
    If you are still worried just get a check up to be sure but as you said yourself it subsided after a while which points to a fluid drainage issue :).

16. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    To stop the expanding penis attempting to pull your balls forwards I would advise a very short cage in the range 4-5cm this will restrict the penis from expanding enough to cause excessive forward pressure. Many years ago when I was starting out on the chastity journey we used a CB6000 and that allowed the penis too much freedom to expand to the point one night I split my cage in two. However after some good advice from Mascara Snake to use the smallest cage you can fit in I am much more comfortable during the day and can even ride a mountain bike no problems as the penis and cage are so tiny now. Small is better in my experience.
    It takes time to work out what device works for you.
    I love my new cage with urethral insert but again this took a week or so to acclimatise and tolerate but worth the effort its so comfortable and discrete.

Michelle

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    After looking at your pics, I'd say a shorter cage would be more comfortable. You dont want ANY growing room.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  18. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Yeah hormones been on the list for awhile just still have too get the courage to fully go through with it all and make sure that's what I want. But till then I'll just have too deal with the erections. And the device in my pictures is actually my old one. It was super comfy got a whole night sleeps in it but when I started to relax and loosen up it pretty much fell off haha but my new one is 1/4 inch shorter and a lot nerrower have too kinda use cotton swabs too get all the way in it. Lol

19. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Yes it pretty much all went back too normal in minutes from when I first noticed it and the erection went away. But decided too take the device off and make this thread but it all seems pretty good now. My one testical might be a little sore but it just might be in my head. But yes the device I have now I'm pretty much stuffed into it there's no growing room at all. But guess I got a pretty strong erection muscles lol

20. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Caged subbies seem to be always complaining of testicles growing larger. Could it be that the lessening of penis size is having an effect on their perspective ? Just a thought.

21. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    You are probably correct. i didn't even think of that. Takes a strong Lady to put things into perspective sometimes.

22. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    :) I suppose it was very comfortable because it was so loose. It really in practise has little chastity enforcement capability. My mistress just commented that it is clear you could easily pull out for masturbation again and she would definitely not allow me to wear such a loose cage or one as large, Jessica also confirms you need a cage small enough that even a partial erection is also impossible. This is how I am now kept and it is for my own good to stop an erection causing the problems you face in the first place. In order to get into my cage I have to push my soft penis back into my body but then it stays limp and super small all day long and with the added security there is no getting out the back either unlike the arrangement you have :)

Michelle

23. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    :) Oh my.. Your Penis has no muscles you silly girl its an inflatable bag pumped up by increased blood flow in and restricted flow out :)

24. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    So I been working it out for no reason then!? Lol

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  25. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I looked at your photos.
    To me, it looks like your back ring is too large and the gap is too small.

You should be able to poke one finger in the back to the first joint, but not two, when you are all relaxed and limp.
    Normal gaps are 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". I find 3/8" too small and causes burning. If I go for 1/2" and it is just over, I can lose a nut. That sure doesn't feel good!
    I have found I can wear a noticeably smaller ring when the gap is at 0.410" vice 0.375" or 0.500".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice