Ideas?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Mar 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Somewhere in a games shop I saw some 30 sided dice.

slave_m likes this.
  2. Chivalrous

Chivalrous New member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    You can download dice apps that will allow you to customize the variables, number of dice etc. Super easy with a smart phone.

The uncertain outcome actually creates more psychological duress and is more of an aphrodisiac in my opinion.

3. fluffles

fluffles New member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    One of the favorite games that we play (i am a 31yo male in long term FLR) is a tease and denial game called "climbing the mountain"

When Ms Fluffles is teasing me (with the cage off) she starts with one stroke. Then wait a few seconds. Then two strokes. Then wait. Then three strokes.. Then wait. All the way up to about 30 strokes or so. Then you go back "down the mountain".. So next 29 strokes. Wait a few seconds... Then 28 strokes .. Wait. Then 27 strokes.. Wait.. .Back down to zero.

Really really frustrating but also a lot of fun. She likes to look in my eyes while she does it to me.

Another thing we do is while I'm locked ... I hold her and use her Hitachi magic wand on her while we are both naked on the couch... I talk dirty to her saying the things I know she likes to hear... Use your imagination. ;)

I mess with her a bit and turn the vibrator off right before I think she'll cum.. At this point I usually get punched in the shoulder. Then turn it back on so when she actually does cum it's much more intense...

For every orgasm she gets from me, my reward is 5 minutes of teasing through the cage. (outside of the cage if it was a particularly good orgasm for her or of she's feeling generous)

Basically any game that you can make up together that involves a "reward" for your guy that's actually just some sort of teasing is always fun, especially if more teasing (for him) is the reward for engaging in whatever sexual activity you yourself most enjoy.

Oh another thing I'll share... We try to spend at least 30 mins a day on actual physical quality time, even if it's just holding one another

Because at least for us, if we have that base level of playfulness and physical contact, well just tend to make up games as we go along. If we've fought or had an argument , not so much , so we try to make At least a few minutes of quality time every day (sitting together ,naked , tv off, music on)

If we do that , I find we just make up new games, because we are getting along well and are able to meet each other's needs

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  4. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    OP if you like the Puppy Play idea you might also like Pony Play. I wasn't very interested in it initially when my lovely wife wanted to give it a go, but I went along with it and it's turned out to be a hoot. She made a sort-of local friend who has access to lots of props and gear like a chariot.

Already been mentioned, but there's "public" and private cross dressing. We do a lot of private cross dressing. She threw away all of my boxers a long time ago, except for one pair; which I've worn/been allowed to wear maybe twice this year. I also have clothes that I must wear in the bedroom but since we have small children that's limited to the BR after the children's bedtime. She's bought me the most ridiculous ruffled bloomers for when I'm wearing a cage.

Another subtle thing we do is that she orders my meals at restaurants. She usually gets me exactly what I want and we've developed a sort of language that makes it sort of non-obvious when out with other couples.

She had my(her) nipples pierced, something I would never have done otherwise.

Does your boy have a collar? I have to wear mine to bed every night and it won't be unlocked in the morning until I obey her, (usually by putting my cage back on). Putting the collar on at night is usually the prerequisite to unlocking the cage.

5. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Old post I was reading through. What were some of the ways you found to make it work. Did you ever do the puppy play stuff. I know you have kids now and have slowed down on the kink stuff.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    a great idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice